Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having odd issues with the "Manual detect" button? I'm having it not do anything more often than it actually working. I realize I can use the edit book, just wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

Specifically, currently I'm trying to detect the scoop and Artificial scented hive. It doesn't detect either. It wouldn't detect the artificial hive either on the quest before.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having odd issues with the "Manual detect" button? I'm having it not do anything more often than it actually working. I realize I can use the edit book, just wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

Specifically, currently I'm trying to detect the scoop and Artificial scented hive. It doesn't detect either. It wouldn't detect the artificial hive either on the quest before.
The server I'm on reset the complete quest book (inc. Parties) and I've breezed through it.
Manual Detect works 100% for me.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, can't sort out what's going on. The item can just be anywhere in your inventory and you should be able to just open your quest book and click Manual detect, right? You don't have to highlight the item or anything...

sikentre

Jul 29, 2019
Double check that you're in the same party.
And that if you've invited him, and he accepted the invitation.[DOUBLEPOST=1404352571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Most of the End quests won't be visible until you have other quests done.
If you have done 100% of everything except for Bragging Rights and The End, you should have all The End quests open.
It says 100 % on all quests (and it is green) on all but the end and bragging rights... I have completed all quests that is showing i´ll take another look later. On the other mind I can clearly see that there is open spaces between the unlocked quests where there can fit a secret quest... but I have alreday completed all awalible quests?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
It says 100 % on all quests (and it is green) on all but the end and bragging rights... I have completed all quests that is showing i´ll take another look later. On the other mind I can clearly see that there is open spaces between the unlocked quests where there can fit a secret quest... but I have alreday completed all awalible quests?
Take a screenshot of your quest book and we can see what's missing.

scarycreepa

Jul 29, 2019
Double check that you're in the same party.
And that if you've invited him, and he accepted the invitation.
we are definitely in the same party. We have been in the same party and have been playing this for a long time and it has worked before but for some reason it has stopped working after we updated to 3.1.1. btw this is the useful sigils quest in yer a wizard Steve and it wont let me get the sigil of the green grove even if i spawn it in.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
we are definitely in the same party. We have been in the same party and have been playing this for a long time and it has worked before but for some reason it has stopped working after we updated to 3.1.1. btw this is the useful sigils quest in yer a wizard Steve and it wont let me get the sigil of the green grove even if i spawn it in.
Have you tried removing him from the party and then readding? It should force the quest matching.

Also for the green Grove sigil, not too sure.
Not that it has 2 states. On and off.
Check if it accepts either.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The sigil of the Green Grove is a crafting recipe.
You HAVE to craft it, or cheat with /hqm edit
I just crafted it with no issues.
3x Harvesters
2x Fertilisers
2x Planters
1x Reinforced Slate
1x Apprentice Blood Orb

Mechman007

Jul 29, 2019

Some secret quests need a random item (not from a quest) to be crafted ;)

fhntv24

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having big , very big fps lag. I was playing Agr. skies 3.0.x , and fps was normal. But when i updated to agr. skies 3.1.1 , i'm getting at maximum 5 fps. My normal fps is 300-500 , so i dont think what PC is my problem.

Update: when i removed some of my barrelts , its "normalized" a litle bit. But i'm on the lowest video settings getting lower fps , that in version 3.0.x of modpack

My pc:
CPU: Intel I7 3880x , 4ghz 12 threads.
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 88xx , or 89xx (cant remember)
1080p monitor , 1Kx2K.
8gb x2 ram , DDR3. 800 MHz

Last edited:

Komoden

Jul 29, 2019
Setup:
  • Ag Skies 3.1.1 on both server and clients
  • Single Player map hosted on server
Currently having the same problem placing two different items:
  1. JABBA barrel
  2. Blood Altar
Placing either of these in our world causes the server to freeze and timeout all clients...

It doesn't spectacularly explode in colorful exceptions (then i would have a clue what to do about this)
Have anyone experienced the same, or does anyone have an pointers as to what may fix this?
(I have checked log files, doesn't seem to be any errors in it, but i will supply a link if anyone thinks it may help)

Gothit

Jul 29, 2019
I started to play jadedcat mod Agrarian skies 3 days ago and i found out there is a mod called aroma1997 that doesn't show up ingameand i would like to create that portal and stuff. well before i launch the agrarian skies i checked the mods and it's there the mod itself and also got it on my multicraft. But ingame it just dont show up not even recipes. can someone help me?

My Regards , André

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
I started to play jadedcat mod Agrarian skies 3 days ago and i found out there is a mod called aroma1997 that doesn't show up ingameand i would like to create that portal and stuff. well before i launch the agrarian skies i checked the mods and it's there the mod itself and also got it on my multicraft. But ingame it just dont show up not even recipes. can someone help me?

My Regards , André
aroma1997 made multiple mods I guess. The one that is in AS is just the backup mod. You don't really interact with it, it creates backups of your world in case something goes wrong.

Warpbook is a mod that lets you warp around, like the linking books in mystcraft. Maybe you could look at that?

Gothit

Jul 29, 2019
aroma1997 made multiple mods I guess. The one that is in AS is just the backup mod. You don't really interact with it, it creates backups of your world in case something goes wrong.

Warpbook is a mod that lets you warp around, like the linking books in mystcraft. Maybe you could look at that?

Oh i just checked that yeah the mod of the portals is called Dimensional World. My Bad

and about the waypoints well i can create waypoints with the minimap mode and laso teleport so kinda same thing about the WarpBook.

Thanks for answering have a great ay and sorry for any inconvenience! :D

ADeadGopher

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, first post to this forum so please forgive me if I miss anything.

I just downloaded the FTB Launcher to play Agrarian Skies Hardcore Quest. I have no problems with the download process, it worked fine, very smooth.

When I opened single player and created a world, after I for the game to load, I was spawned in the sky with nothing under me. I fell to my death, re-spawned, and fell to my death again. I closed the entire launcher and re-opened it and the same problem continues to occur. Any advise on how to proceed? Maybe there's a simple step I glanced over or maybe its a bug. Any advise will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

The Log read:
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] ADeadGopher fell out of the world
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] You just lost a life. You have 1 live(s) left
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] ADeadGopher fell out of the world
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Inserted super call into axm.c

D

Deleted member 38496

Hello, first post to this forum so please forgive me if I miss anything.

I just downloaded the FTB Launcher to play Agrarian Skies Hardcore Quest. I have no problems with the download process, it worked fine, very smooth.

When I opened single player and created a world, after I for the game to load, I was spawned in the sky with nothing under me. I fell to my death, re-spawned, and fell to my death again. I closed the entire launcher and re-opened it and the same problem continues to occur. Any advise on how to proceed? Maybe there's a simple step I glanced over or maybe its a bug. Any advise will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

The Log read:
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] ADeadGopher fell out of the world
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] You just lost a life. You have 1 live(s) left
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] ADeadGopher fell out of the world
2014-07-04 12:55:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Inserted super call into axm.c
You have to download the special Agrarian Skies map.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Not sure if this is a bug, but I can't work out how to unlock the soulsand quest. I was working on it quite nicely in 2.1.9, but in the latest update that adds single stacks/buckets of items I'm unable to unlock that quest.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug, but I can't work out how to unlock the soulsand quest. I was working on it quite nicely in 2.1.9, but in the latest update that adds single stacks/buckets of items I'm unable to unlock that quest.
It's visible after you do the introduction for the hoarding quest.

IIRC you need to submit a stack. Then the big one is unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.