Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarondroidbryce

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed large exploit.
Automatic ore dictionary from mariculture allows conversion of ore dusts back into standard ores and also enderchest to tesseracts. There are surely others aswell. May need to remove it next update.
Cheers

Reactions: Mechman007

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed large exploit.
Automatic ore dictionary from mariculture allows conversion of ore dusts back into standard ores and also enderchest to tesseracts. There are surely others aswell. May need to remove it next update.
Cheers
What version are you using?
Have you added any mods?

The dust/sand/gravel ore dictionary was fixed several versions ago.
And AgSkies doesn't have Ender Chest mod.

aarondroidbryce

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you using?
Have you added any mods?

The dust/sand/gravel ore dictionary was fixed several versions ago.
And AgSkies doesn't have Ender Chest mod.

vannila ender chest works also i am using the recommended version of ag skies with no edited mods
edit: realised i was in offline mode if it makes a difference

Last edited:

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
vannila ender chest works also i am using the recommended version of ag skies with no edited mods
edit: realised i was in offline mode if it makes a difference
Just tested in 3.1.1 and its not valid.
If you're going to post bugs, please use the most recent version, not just the recommended.
Both the Unifier and Mariculture Dictionary won't accept the transDimBlock nor will they convert.
And as I said, the Ore Gravel/Sand/Dust bug was fixed and only the Dust version is Ore Dictionaried

A_Niebuhr

Jul 29, 2019
I accidently placed toast into a Tinkers casting table and my game crashed!

But when i relaunched the game the map wasn't there!

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I accidently placed toast into a Tinkers casting table and my game crashed!

But when i relaunched the game the map wasn't there!
Do you have a crash log?
It might be a coincidence that it happened at the same time. And completely unrelated. Hence why you need the crash log

Bentenmaru

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing AS 3.1.1 and bonemeal rubber saplings wont help em grow faster and instead it will make it to a "sacred rubber sapling" instead of boosting it to full growth

D

Deleted member 38496

Unlike all the other Go with the Flow quests, the Mob Essence basic quest is repeatable while the advanced one is not.

Also it would probably make sense for the quest to make a quadruple compressed dirt to be a detection quest rather than a crafting quest; I for one used AE to make it so had to manually set the quest as complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jadedcat

aarondroidbryce

Jul 29, 2019
Just tested in 3.1.1 and its not valid.
If you're going to post bugs, please use the most recent version, not just the recommended.
Both the Unifier and Mariculture Dictionary won't accept the transDimBlock nor will they convert.
And as I said, the Ore Gravel/Sand/Dust bug was fixed and only the Dust version is Ore Dictionaried
Version 3.1.1 is the recommended version and it does still work i can turn iron ore dust into iron ore. Also limestone into aluminium ore.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Version 3.1.1 is the recommended version and it does still work i can turn iron ore dust into iron ore. Also limestone into aluminium ore.
You don't get any extra out of the Iron Ore then.
You'll still get 2 ingots. (3 if you use the High Oven)
As for the aluminium/limestone, hadn't seen that mentioned yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1404165280][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unlike all the other Go with the Flow quests, the Mob Essence basic quest is repeatable while the advanced one is not.

Also it would probably make sense for the quest to make an octuple compressed dirt to be a detection quest rather than a crafting quest; I for one used AE to make it so had to manually set the quest as complete.
PLEASE JADED DEAR GOD NO. Not Octuple dirt! :p
The good thing about compressed anything is you can just uncompress 1 level and manually recompress it and it will still count as a craft.

Edit:Autocorrect fix

D

Deleted member 38496

The good thing about compressed anything is you can just uncompress 1 level and manually recompress it and it will still count as a craft.

Whoops, I meant quadruple dirt :D

But yeah, even though that is possible to do that, it still didn't come to mind for me so I'd recommend just setting it as a detection task like the other beginner compressed item tasks.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Whoops, I meant quadruple dirt :D

But yeah, even though that is possible to do that, it still didn't come to mind for me so I'd recommend just setting it as a detection task like the other beginner compressed item tasks.
:)
Valid point.
But it would be better to be a submission task like the Octuple Cobble
Otherwise you would need all the quadruple dirt in your inventory at one time. (can't remember how much exactly.)
As it is, with a crafting task it's a bit broken. I won't say specifics but some people will realise.

aarondroidbryce

Jul 29, 2019
You don't get any extra out of the Iron Ore then.
You'll still get 2 ingots. (3 if you use the High Oven)
As for the aluminium/limestone, hadn't seen that mentioned yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1404165280][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can hammer iron ore and get 4-6 broken iron ore so it is possible to make an infinite loop with by products at every step.

D

Deleted member 38496

:)
Valid point.
But it would be better to be a submission task like the Octuple Cobble
Otherwise you would need all the quadruple dirt in your inventory at one time. (can't remember how much exactly.)
As it is, with a crafting task it's a bit broken. I won't say specifics but some people will realise.
It shouldn't be a submission task - the advanced version of the quest is already to submit 100 quadruple compressed dirt, so I assume that's the quest you think I'm referring to. I'm referencing the beginner one, to craft one quadruple compressed dirt, which I think should be a detection quest like the ones to have a double compressed sand or a compressed cobblestone in your inventory.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
It shouldn't be a submission task - the advanced version of the quest is already to submit 100 quadruple compressed dirt, so I assume that's the quest you think I'm referring to. I'm referencing the beginner one, to craft one quadruple compressed dirt, which I think should be a detection quest like the ones to have a double compressed sand or a compressed cobblestone in your inventory.
If you think I'm thinking of the 100x....you would be correct.
You're right. My mistake.

mrtargetpractice

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a few things with Tinker's Construct that might be intentional but I figured I'd say something. Creative tool modifiers don't seem to work at all and the only other method to add modifiers that seem to work is using a nether star. I figured the second bit is intentional with the whole XP system. Is that another mod that adds that or is it Tinker's itself? If not what is the name of the mod that does so, if not Agrarian Skies itself?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a few things with Tinker's Construct that might be intentional but I figured I'd say something. Creative tool modifiers don't seem to work at all and the only other method to add modifiers that seem to work is using a nether star. I figured the second bit is intentional with the whole XP system. Is that another mod that adds that or is it Tinker's itself? If not what is the name of the mod that does so, if not Agrarian Skies itself?
The creative modifiers work. I've tested in creative. :)
The mod that changes the way modifiers work is Iguana Tweaks.
Each level you get a random modifier and some levels you get a blank modifier to add whatever you like.

mrtargetpractice

Jul 29, 2019
The creative modifiers work. I've tested in creative. :)
The mod that changes the way modifiers work is Iguana Tweaks.
Each level you get a random modifier and some levels you get a blank modifier to add whatever you like.
I've tested it myself, other then setting yourself to creative is there something special you have to do to use them?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I've tested it myself, other then setting yourself to creative is there something special you have to do to use them?
The creative modifiers aren't craftable or able to be made/received in any way, unless a map maker makes it a part.
Adventure map makers might use them as rewards etc.
They are purely creative only otherwise.

Edit: there is also no limit to how many you can put on a tool.
I managed >100 before I got bored.

mrtargetpractice

Jul 29, 2019
The creative modifiers aren't craftable or able to be made/received in any way, unless a map maker makes it a part.
Adventure map makers might use them as rewards etc.
They are purely creative only otherwise.

Edit: there is also no limit to how many you can put on a tool.
I managed >100 before I got bored.
I mean you have to use a tool forge to add them right? I'm trying to set up a reward for a special event on my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.