Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebo

Jul 29, 2019
Any. I've tried putting in patterns that are suppose to work (water bucket + empty cell = water cell) but it won't let me put it in it's inventory

dinostion

Jul 29, 2019
cant seem to find anyone else in this forum that has this issue but i can not get harvestcraft saplings to grow, gone through stacks of bone meal and nothing...?
any suggestions- have even tried in a 2*2 fashion-- nothing
thanks.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
When i craft leadstone jetpack in ''Steel Powered Flight'' quest is not resolved. (I play on server)
Can someone help?
Read the last few pages.
Seriously does no-one do this?
if you're feeling lazy, you need to craft it with particles[DOUBLEPOST=1403950627][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is my situation:
with F7, only yellow cross.
And, of course, no spawning at all.
Only a skeleton on the roof, in a minecraft week.
Do you have a Magnum Torch placed?

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
This is my situation:
with F7, only yellow cross.
And, of course, no spawning at all.
Only a skeleton on the roof, in a minecraft week.
You're playing the SMP map I'm guessing from the size of that building. There IS a magnum torch in the floor somewhere, which prevents mob spawns around the server spawn.

You can either move away from there for your base, or find and remove the torch.

Gammasix

Jul 29, 2019
Having weird issues while playing SSP with version 3.1.1 . After around half an hour of playing my screen just shut down black and give me the little box in the center saying "there is no signal" and the screen goes into energie saving mode, lost the sound also. Only way to come back is a computer manual reset. Its not a graphic card issues since i was fine on 3.1.0 and im fine on a multiplayer server. As of now, ill try testing with automatic sleep mode off on my PC. I'll Edit for the result.

Edit: nope, it's not the energie saver. I even redownloaded 3.1.1 to no avail. played for about an hour this time though. lastest java 7, no crash report from minecraft. Next test I'm going to see if my graphic driver are up to date.

Last edited:

Guidal

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I just updated from 3.0.1 to 3.1.1, and I have a glitch with my magmatic dynamo.
It doesn't show any animation / info in the GUI (lava storage, energy storage) but it responds to redstone settings, external or via GUI.
However, it does constantly output 80 RF when running, regardless of the power needs.

I'm feeding the dynamo via opaque liquiducts transporting lava from an openblock tank.
Levers control everything and I use the dynamo to power a planter & harvester.

I have tried removing & replacing the dynamo, but doesn't help.

[edit] Reverted back to 3.0.1 (including previous save), seems I already had the issue but never noticed it...

Last edited:

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
When i craft leadstone jetpack in ''Steel Powered Flight'' quest is not resolved. (I play on server)
Can someone help?
If you are in the older versions of the pack just type /hqm and submit it, cuz its bugged in the older versions but fixed in the new one :)

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
If you are in the older versions of the pack just type /hqm and submit it, cuz its bugged in the older versions but fixed in the new one :)
He's on a server and won't have access to /hqm EDIT
he'll need to craft the jet pack with particles for the book to accept it.[DOUBLEPOST=1404007514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi all,

I just updated from 3.0.1 to 3.1.1, and I have a glitch with my magmatic dynamo.
It doesn't show any animation / info in the GUI (lava storage, energy storage) but it responds to redstone settings, external or via GUI.
However, it does constantly output 80 RF when running, regardless of the power needs.

I'm feeding the dynamo via opaque liquiducts transporting lava from an openblock tank.
Levers control everything and I use the dynamo to power a planter & harvester.

I have tried removing & replacing the dynamo, but doesn't help.

[edit] Reverted back to 3.0.1 (including previous save), seems I already had the issue but never noticed it...
Not sure about the GUI.
But all Dynamos have dynamic powe generation.
The emptier the buffer, the more power it generates.
i.e. 80RF/t on empty and 40RF/t on half full buffer.
That "should" be on the right side of the GUI

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to find out if the recipe for feathers is messed up now. I know that previously, you could make a chicken egg with 9 arrows; now, you need blood magic and a feather. But a feather takes 3 arrows and a blood magic alchemistry set. Is that supposed to be that expensive?

(Somehow, I thought that there was a cheap feather recipe in the old pack, am I crazy?)

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to find out if the recipe for feathers is messed up now. I know that previously, you could make a chicken egg with 9 arrows; now, you need blood magic and a feather. But a feather takes 3 arrows and a blood magic alchemistry set. Is that supposed to be that expensive?

(Somehow, I thought that there was a cheap feather recipe in the old pack, am I crazy?)
What about 1 chicken, collect the eggs and have a chicken farm for the feathers?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The point of the mob recipes is that you might not get the passive mobs to spawn. There is a quest where you have to have a spawn chicken, and a spawn squid, egg; both of those now require blood magic.

The spawn chicken egg, in particular, requries a feather at the altar, and the feather requires arrows in the chemistry set -- yet you get to "yer a wizard now" much later than when you unlock that quest.[DOUBLEPOST=1404028846][/DOUBLEPOST]The barrel recipes seem to be missing in NEI.

Glowstone dust plus lava barrel gives end stone.
But that is NOT shown in NEI.

I'm not sure what else is not shown.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The point of the mob recipes is that you might not get the passive mobs to spawn. There is a quest where you have to have a spawn chicken, and a spawn squid, egg; both of those now require blood magic.

The spawn chicken egg, in particular, requries a feather at the altar, and the feather requires arrows in the chemistry set -- yet you get to "yer a wizard now" much later than when you unlock that quest.[DOUBLEPOST=1404028846][/DOUBLEPOST]The barrel recipes seem to be missing in NEI.

Glowstone dust plus lava barrel gives end stone.
But that is NOT shown in NEI.

Sensing a lot of anger.
You can make the chemistry set well and truly before you start the quest for magic.
Nothing to stop you from making it at the start.
Hence your argument is invalid.

The information for netherak and end stone in the barrel is in the quest book. Pretty early along "learning to skyblock" IIRC.

Hadeshorne

Jul 29, 2019
Happens whenever I've been completing any crafting quest from Learning to Skyblock or Hells Kitchen. Leading to game closing on me.

Edit: Crashes whenever I craft an item to complete a quest after looking in quest book. Crash does not happen if I log in and make the item without opening book. Does not crash when I have to make different items, crashes only on crafting the last item.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 6/27/14 4:18 PM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException
at hardcorequesting.network.PacketHandler.sendToAllPlayersWithOpenBook(PacketHandler.java:318)
at hardcorequesting.TeamStats.refreshTeam(TeamStats.java:69)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeQuest(QuestTask.java:156)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeTask(QuestTask.java:131)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.doCompletionCheck(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:117)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:101)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:72)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.onCrafting(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:57)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onItemCrafted(GameRegistry.java:322)
at net.minecraft.inventory.SlotCrafting.func_82870_a(SlotCrafting.java:118)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:239)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78753_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:473)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_74191_a(GuiContainer.java:886)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.sendMouseClick(GuiContainer.java:891)
at codechicken.nei.forge.DefaultSlotClickHandler.handleSlotClick(DefaultSlotClickHandler.java:17)
at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.handleMouseClick(GuiContainerManager.java:470)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:615)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73867_d(GuiContainer.java:1009)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1566)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at hardcorequesting.network.PacketHandler.sendToAllPlayersWithOpenBook(PacketHandler.java:318)
at hardcorequesting.TeamStats.refreshTeam(TeamStats.java:69)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeQuest(QuestTask.java:156)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeTask(QuestTask.java:131)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.doCompletionCheck(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:117)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:101)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:72)
at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.onCrafting(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:57)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onItemCrafted(GameRegistry.java:322)
at net.minecraft.inventory.SlotCrafting.func_82870_a(SlotCrafting.java:118)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:239)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78753_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:473)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_74191_a(GuiContainer.java:886)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.sendMouseClick(GuiContainer.java:891)
at codechicken.nei.forge.DefaultSlotClickHandler.handleSlotClick(DefaultSlotClickHandler.java:17)
at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.handleMouseClick(GuiContainerManager.java:470)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:615)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73867_d(GuiContainer.java:1009)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: tconstruct.client.gui.CraftingStationGui

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Hadeshorne'/2026300, l='MpServer', x=-4149.39, y=71.62, z=-507.67]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (1033,64,-546), Chunk: (at 9,4,14 in 64,-35; contains blocks 1024,0,-560 to 1039,255,-545), Region: (2,-2; contains chunks 64,-64 to 95,-33, blocks 1024,0,-1024 to 1535,255,-513)
Level time: 98161857 game time, 4229824 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 2 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Hadeshorne'/2026300, l='MpServer', x=-4149.39, y=71.62, z=-507.67], EntityWaypointContainer['unknown'/92, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2312)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:856)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 372030304 bytes (354 MB) / 2695888896 bytes (2571 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx6144M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 216 (12096 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 110 mods loaded, 110 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.0.1} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.6.4-0.0.0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
autopackager{1.2} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1g} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29d} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mariculture{1.2.2f} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
gtfomicroblocks{1.0} [gtfoMicroblocks] (gtfoMicroblocks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.3)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.3).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3_dev1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
jadedsblood{1.0} [Jaded's Blood] (JadedsBlood-1.6.4-Beta-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MagicBees{2.1.13} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ModTweaker{0.2a} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30-hotfix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
simplyjetpacks{0.3.0.0} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2-fix2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.4.2-fix2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.6} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 780/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: JCMixpackfor16
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 126 (7056 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 18 (1008 bytes; 0 MB) used

And resolved by running FTB in Admin mode, how fun...

Guidal

Jul 29, 2019
He's on a server and won't have access to /hqm EDIT
he'll need to craft the jet pack with particles for the book to accept it.[DOUBLEPOST=1404007514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure about the GUI.
But all Dynamos have dynamic powe generation.
The emptier the buffer, the more power it generates.
i.e. 80RF/t on empty and 40RF/t on half full buffer.
That "should" be on the right side of the GUI

The GUI is displayed when clicking on the dynamo, but there are no animations of lava tank filling up or energy storage filling up.
And even if the dynamo isn't attached to anything, it's constantly running at 80RF even after a couple of minutes when the internal energy storage should be filled.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The GUI is displayed when clicking on the dynamo, but there are no animations of lava tank filling up or energy storage filling up.
And even if the dynamo isn't attached to anything, it's constantly running at 80RF even after a couple of minutes when the internal energy storage should be filled.
I'm stumped.
Is there anything in the Console log when you open the GUI?

Guidal

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stumped.
Is there anything in the Console log when you open the GUI?

No nothing, but I tore the dynamos down, including liquiducts and hardened leadstone energy in close proximity this time.
Rebuild everything, glitch disappeared (while it didn't when only tearing the dynamo down.)

Oh well, thanks for helping anyway !

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Sensing a lot of anger.
You can make the chemistry set well and truly before you start the quest for magic.
Nothing to stop you from making it at the start.
Hence your argument is invalid.

Alright, then you need the chemistry set and a blood orb, so you have to have an altar and bound that first magic ball. And, you need (apparently, from what people have said) a level 2 altar. So it's not a "trivial" or "early" thing.

The quest is in the same place it was when you did not need magic; now it is something you need after magic, so if Jaded still wants you to get to those spawn eggs at about the same time, she needs to get you into magic a little sooner.

There's a couple of places where the ordering of stuff in the quest book seems off; this is one where it seems both off and significantly harder than it used to be.

If the issue was simply having chickens, then there could be a quest where you just had to provide an uncooked chicken, and a note that the spawn eggs are available once you get into magic. Instead, the quest is to have a spawn chicken egg. And it's not inside the "Yer a wizard" quest line, it's in the "learning to skyblock" quest line.

The information for netherack and end stone in the barrel is in the quest book. Pretty early along "learning to skyblock" IIRC.

Then you misunderstood slightly.

Yes, I had forgotten (and had a friend that I play with remind me) of the endstone barrel recipe in the quest book. That's not the issue.

NEI is not displaying all of the recipes, perhaps not all of the uses, for items.
I love that I can now see everything that comes out of the sieve, as well as all the things that I can toss in -- and I see topiary grass as something that I had never heard of before, and now want to get my hands on.

(And I still don't recognize all of the machines that NEI is showing, and NEI doesn't even make it clear what block/machine is being used in some cases.)

To be clear on this complaint here:

I know that the data we are given is incomplete.
I don't know what I don't know, and I don't know how to find out what I don't know.

JmzLost

Jul 29, 2019
To be clear on this complaint here:

I know that the data we are given is incomplete.
I don't know what I don't know, and I don't know how to find out what I don't know.

Finding out what you don't know is simple, just Google each and every mod in the pack, and read each and every webpage that it returns. There's only the Minecraft forums page, the official FTB wiki, the unofficial FTB wiki, the Tekkit/Technic wiki, some mods have their own wiki, some have a GitHub wiki, all of the relevant change logs, at least 3 threads for AgSkies here on the FTB forums, who knows how many on Reddit, a million LPs on YouTube, etc. Of course, you also have to check which version of each mod you're using, and discard any information for earlier (or later) versions. Simple! :) Not quick, not easy, (not) really simple.

The best way is probably asking in one of the AgSkies threads here on the FTB forums, although watching LPs can be entertaining as well as educational.

tl;dr
Google, YouTube, ask questions, have fun.

Reactions: PiggyWhiskey

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The "bronze" pickaxe, the one where you craft it upside down, it can mine obsidian and even cobalt and ardite.
I think you're referring to the "Survivalist Pickaxe" from Forestry.
not the Upside Down Bronze Pickaxe

It's up to JadedCat to change that, or remove it (My vote to remove :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.