Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: eemer
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Year on Tekkit mostly with IC2 and some buildcraft. Dabbled in FTB Thaumcraft.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a good place to delve deeper into FTB with a helpful community.
- What you consider yourself good at: Organizing, large monolithic structures.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N/A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: N/A

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370559254][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Freslim7890
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla 1.5 years , FTB few months
- Why are you interested: I am interested because i just want to have a community that trusts me and have a server that doesnt restrict things I want to do due to lack of trust also because multiplayer ftb is waaaaay better than single player fltb :p i look forward to being with your server!
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself a Learner in IC2 Gregtech and Buildcraft and I enjoy tech but i can uphold myself with all the mods
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I owned a very small server once, also People pick me to be the leader because I can handle Leadership
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, due to the owner scamming us and taking donations for personal use :(
- Other info: I normally enjoy to be close with my allys as in i want to know them also when i play a server its the only one I play

Im 15 but I have the brain of most adults :p also I act alot older than I am

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370559292][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: zax0ng, DavTheSlayer
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla since 1.2.5, FTB around 6months and few months of vanilla for my friend. However, i will teach him some basics so no worries.
- Why are you interested: We interested as first of all, mods are fun to play with. Secondly, playing together with other players makes it much more fun for minecraft.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

- What you consider yourself good at: Technical building. Like setting up systems that may be complicated. Although will still derps a bit.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Assisting players? i guess as i know most of the stuffs that are in the mod packs as i always tend to mess with it before building a system.(not for my friend but he can learn on the way though)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: 2 make youtube videos from series to others. (if that is counted as other info) and i also will talk to people occasionally in teamspeak server, not always! For my friend, not sure yet. Although we usually skype together if playing together

Sorry for the inconvinience, but my other friend also wants to apply but unable to post for some reason, so I'm helping him

- IGN: sebastiangohhy
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 1 year
- Why are you interested: im interested in thuamcraft. i love doing magic since the mod thuamcraft came out. I have friends on the server as well.
- What you consider yourself good at: im good at thuamcraft as i play thuamcraft a lot. I will help those who are interested in thuamcraft as i love helping people.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I would like to have a staff position, I have years of experience being an admin or owner of other servers.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. the server belongs to my friends. they will not bann me from it as i was part of the server
[DOUBLEPOST=1370559326][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:Brendan69fuck
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About 2 years on minecraft and about a month for FTB
- Why are you interested: My cousin applied for this server and Im looking for a fun server
- What you consider yourself good at: Im good at ic2,thermal expansion and buildcraft.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?: I have been a admin on other servers before.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info: Im a volunteer firefighter and if your looking for a mature person im your guy....also the account name wasn't my idea....my friend set up my account for me.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370559362][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Landon14
- Minecraft, FTB experience: i played vanilla for 2 years and im kinda new to FTB
- Why are you interested: I am interested because I want a good sever to play on with out kids that bug you all the time and a well controlled server
- What you consider yourself good at:i consider my self good at bilding
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I use to be a mod on a vanilla sever for quite some time
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: I have a friend that wants to play on this sever with me

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370559392][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: hardcorepuppy
- Minecraft, FTB experience: bees thuam powercraft in ftb and in minecraft i have done all i have beat it multiple times
- Why are you interested: i am interested in building villages and haveing fun with people that are trusted
- What you consider yourself good at: bees and thuam
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i am not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) defiantly NOT
- Other info: i am a very respectful guy and i would love to be apart of this great sounding server

lol christmas colors!!!

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: vMacaulayyyx
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have over 2 years experience in total of Minecraft. Been playing FTB since November/December last year and I'm really experienced with IC2 and gregtech.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual and fun whitelisted server I can play on to have fun and just relax and play around others.
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself good at a numerous amount of things. From automating things to using redpower. I am good with IC2 and also a moderately good builder.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I currently own a small whitelisted Vanilla Minecraft server so if there are any Staff positions available maybe we can talk about it. I am also very mature.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Not really, I do play Vanilla and own that Vanilla server but I would also contribute a lot to this server.
- Other info: I am a very mature and kind guy. I enjoy gaming and it is a strong passion of mine. I am easy to get along with and friendly.

Kenny608uk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kenny608uk
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing Minecraft for almost two years, have helped to admin one server and have played on two others, however I have only been playing FTB for around 3 months and currently only have experience with the Mindcrack pack and about a day with Ultimate.
- Why are you interested: I've been looking for a nice whitelisted server where I can relax, do my own thing while still being part of the community, not be harassed or told that almost everything is pay to win.
- What you consider yourself good at: I believe I'm good with design, I rarely build homes that I don't like the look of and I never build cobble/dirt huts, infact I prefer to just roam until I find the perfect spot, hiding in caves where needed.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I'm not applying for staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. I did help run a vanilla server, but that servers dead and so is my interest in Vanilla.
- Other info - I'm a pretty talkative person when I want to be, but if I don't know people well I tend to be quiet.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: vMacaulayyyx
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have over 2 years experience in total of Minecraft. Been playing FTB since November/December last year and I'm really experienced with IC2 and gregtech.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual and fun whitelisted server I can play on to have fun and just relax and play around others.
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself good at a numerous amount of things. From automating things to using redpower. I am good with IC2 and also a moderately good builder.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I currently own a small whitelisted Vanilla Minecraft server so if there are any Staff positions available maybe we can talk about it. I am also very mature.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Not really, I do play Vanilla and own that Vanilla server but I would also contribute a lot to this server.
- Other info: I am a very mature and kind guy. I enjoy gaming and it is a strong passion of mine. I am easy to get along with and friendly.

ACCEPTED WELCOMe[DOUBLEPOST=1370564100][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: kenny608uk
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing Minecraft for almost two years, have helped to admin one server and have played on two others, however I have only been playing FTB for around 3 months and currently only have experience with the Mindcrack pack and about a day with Ultimate.
- Why are you interested: I've been looking for a nice whitelisted server where I can relax, do my own thing while still being part of the community, not be harassed or told that almost everything is pay to win.
- What you consider yourself good at: I believe I'm good with design, I rarely build homes that I don't like the look of and I never build cobble/dirt huts, infact I prefer to just roam until I find the perfect spot, hiding in caves where needed.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I'm not applying for staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. I did help run a vanilla server, but that servers dead and so is my interest in Vanilla.
- Other info - I'm a pretty talkative person when I want to be, but if I don't know people well I tend to be quiet.

ACCEPTED WELCOMe

Zipheon

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:shermangohhb
- Minecraft, FTB experience:1 year
- Why are you interested:because ftb is awesome
- What you consider yourself good at:im good thuamcraft
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have:not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):no
- Other info:nothing

Kenny608uk

Jul 29, 2019
Both Should be if any issues please Pm me

Hey, I just noticed you said you need help with bukkit permissions. I used to help run a vanilla bukkit server. While I wasn't applying for staff, I'm perfectly happy to try and help you with any issues regarding them you might be having

Ryan Tilgner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: wolfpack32
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla - 2 years FTB - 1 year
- Why are you interested: I've gotten tired of the other server I'm playing on and it's falling apart.
- What you consider yourself good at: Thaumcraft and Buildcraft
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I've been a moderator on two servers, but may not apply for a while.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, but I tend to travel a lot over the summer and some times I get caught up in school projects, though I always get on whenever I can.
- Other info: If you need anything, send me a message when I'm on

Otterman89

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been on for several days now. I couldn't get on. At first, when I tried to login the server, I get error messages. I don't get those anymore because now when I try to login to the server, my game crashes. :( And yes, I'm at the latest version, 1.2.4 for 1.4.7.

Malkior_Rorek

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Malkior_Rorek
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About a year of Minecraft and about 6 months of FTB.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a friendly server with minimal lag. Also a server with people to talk and trade with or team up on projects.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good with redstone and automation of machines and stuff. Also pretty good at building if I'm not living in a hobbit house or underground.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Not looking to be staff but am willing to help others. Especially when i have a base set up. Also have a lot of knowledge about FTB mods.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, planning on leaving a server because I think they're too uptight and strict with their rules.
- Other info: I like to have fun and build cool places to share with others.

jrkd10

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Jrkd01
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I know vanilla minecraft and I am new to ftb
- Why are you interested: because I am interested in a good ftb server to play on single player is ok but multiplayer would ultimately be best
- What you consider yourself good at: I am good at standing back and analyzing a situation before trying to deal with it
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: i have a friend freslim7890 that currently plays and he recommended your server

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:shermangohhb
- Minecraft, FTB experience:1 year
- Why are you interested:because ftb is awesome
- What you consider yourself good at:im good thuamcraft
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have:not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):no
- Other info:nothing

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370733093][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: wolfpack32
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla - 2 years FTB - 1 year
- Why are you interested: I've gotten tired of the other server I'm playing on and it's falling apart.
- What you consider yourself good at: Thaumcraft and Buildcraft
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I've been a moderator on two servers, but may not apply for a while.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, but I tend to travel a lot over the summer and some times I get caught up in school projects, though I always get on whenever I can.
- Other info: If you need anything, send me a message when I'm on

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370733184][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Malkior_Rorek
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About a year of Minecraft and about 6 months of FTB.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a friendly server with minimal lag. Also a server with people to talk and trade with or team up on projects.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good with redstone and automation of machines and stuff. Also pretty good at building if I'm not living in a hobbit house or underground.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Not looking to be staff but am willing to help others. Especially when i have a base set up. Also have a lot of knowledge about FTB mods.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, planning on leaving a server because I think they're too uptight and strict with their rules.
- Other info: I like to have fun and build cool places to share with others.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370733216][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:Jrkd01
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I know vanilla minecraft and I am new to ftb
- Why are you interested: because I am interested in a good ftb server to play on single player is ok but multiplayer would ultimately be best
- What you consider yourself good at: I am good at standing back and analyzing a situation before trying to deal with it
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying
- Other info: i have a friend freslim7890 that currently plays and he recommended your server

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370733250][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't been on for several days now. I couldn't get on. At first, when I tried to login the server, I get error messages. I don't get those anymore because now when I try to login to the server, my game crashes. :( And yes, I'm at the latest version, 1.2.4 for 1.4.7.

All good mate and ill keep u in mind but got it all sorted thanks

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Alienneff
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 8 months of FTB and about year with minecraft
- Why are you interested: Looking for a freindly server to play on with other people
- What you consider yourself good at: Helping others on machine work and some thaumcraft things
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None really
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: Just like to play FTB with others and show my builds and progress with others

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Alienneff
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 8 months of FTB and about year with minecraft
- Why are you interested: Looking for a freindly server to play on with other people
- What you consider yourself good at: Helping others on machine work and some thaumcraft things
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None really
- Other info: Just like to play FTB with others and show my builds and progress with others

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Knightfire7813

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Knightfire7813
- Minecraft, FTB experience: been messing with FTB for about 7 months now, im loving the mods. computercraft mostly!
- Why are you interested: because this server seems nice, and my friend plays on it! looking for a nice, peaceful server as well.
- What you consider yourself good at: programming, diffusing situations, computercraft! computer hardware/software.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? moderator on 4 different servers so far. 3 of them, had to quit because of IRL issues. 1 of them went down recently. for good.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no.
- Other info: Not at this moment in time.

cyggardner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:cygardner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Ive been playing minecraft since Alpha and i been doing modden minecraft for a year and a half.
- Why are you interested: Because of a lag free community that is subject to harsh admins.
- What you consider yourself good at:Computer craft, Ic2, Buildcraft and Redpower.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I hosted a Bukkit server for a while.
- Other info: I know You might think *Another 13 year old kid who wants to play* But i usually just keep to my base and i don't disturb other players I'm just looking for a great Ftb community.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Knightfire7813
- Minecraft, FTB experience: been messing with FTB for about 7 months now, im loving the mods. computercraft mostly!
- Why are you interested: because this server seems nice, and my friend plays on it! looking for a nice, peaceful server as well.
- What you consider yourself good at: programming, diffusing situations, computercraft! computer hardware/software.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? moderator on 4 different servers so far. 3 of them, had to quit because of IRL issues. 1 of them went down recently. for good.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no.
- Other info: Not at this moment in time.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370855725][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:cygardner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Ive been playing minecraft since Alpha and i been doing modden minecraft for a year and a half.
- Why are you interested: Because of a lag free community that is subject to harsh admins.
- What you consider yourself good at:Computer craft, Ic2, Buildcraft and Redpower.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I hosted a Bukkit server for a while.
- Other info: I know You might think *Another 13 year old kid who wants to play* But i usually just keep to my base and i don't disturb other players I'm just looking for a great Ftb community.

ACCEPTED WELCOME
i was going to say ur age might be a problem but after reading your other info ill let u join.

Nervaner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nervaner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft - about 2 years. FTB - since starting.
- Why are you interested: Previous server on witch I played is dead, so I'm looking for nice new server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Mostly in tech mods and building complex automated constructions.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?: Not much. Hosted small ftb server for my friends before.
- Other info: Its pretty hard for me to make things looks fancy.. but I'll try all my best ;)