Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arrak268

Jul 29, 2019
We want to play in a Group , i hope its ok when i write this app for us all.
- IGN: 0Shadowrider0 , Arrak268 , Justin2999 , Ghostspider98
- Minecraft, FTB experience: since 2 years , ftb - shortly after it was released
- Why are you interested: we are searching for a server since a long time and we hope this is the ONE we are searching for,
- What you consider yourself good at:Shadow in tech mods and Arrak in thaumcraft.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other Info : We are looking for a good FTB Server and hope we can play on this Server! :) We are very active and funny! :D

gago

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: gagoslav
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About 10 moths Minecraft, 2 months or so FTB
- Why are you interested: I've been looking for a server to enjoy FTB for a while now. Every server i've played on had too many items disabled/op only or they stopped hosting after a short while.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm not very good at anything, but i consider myself as a well rounded player, willing to try and learn things from many mods.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff :)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. I've been posting applications, but no luck yet.
- Other info: Hi, i'm gago :)

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nervaner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft - about 2 years. FTB - since starting.
- Why are you interested: Previous server on witch I played is dead, so I'm looking for nice new server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Mostly in tech mods and building complex automated constructions.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?: Not much. Hosted small ftb server for my friends before.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: Its pretty hard for me to make things looks fancy.. but I'll try all my best ;)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371344365][/DOUBLEPOST]
We want to play in a Group , i hope its ok when i write this app for us all.
- IGN: 0Shadowrider0 , Arrak268 , Justin2999 , Ghostspider98
- Minecraft, FTB experience: since 2 years , ftb - shortly after it was released
- Why are you interested: we are searching for a server since a long time and we hope this is the ONE we are searching for,
- What you consider yourself good at:Shadow in tech mods and Arrak in thaumcraft.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other Info : We are looking for a good FTB Server and hope we can play on this Server! :) We are very active and funny! :D

sorry but u guys are a bit young declined[DOUBLEPOST=1371344413][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: gagoslav
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About 10 moths Minecraft, 2 months or so FTB
- Why are you interested: I've been looking for a server to enjoy FTB for a while now. Every server i've played on had too many items disabled/op only or they stopped hosting after a short while.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm not very good at anything, but i consider myself as a well rounded player, willing to try and learn things from many mods.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff :)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. I've been posting applications, but no luck yet.
- Other info: Hi, i'm gago :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME

CallMeTheFat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- CallMeTheFat
Age- 21
Location- Arizona
Minecraft,FTB experiance- thaumcraft, redpower,industrialcraft and microblocks
Why im intrested?- well the server i was on shutdown and im trying to find a fun server to play on!
what you consider your self good at- thaumcraft and createing things(im a very creative person)
if applying for staff what experiance do you have?- i have ran a few servers with my friends, so im faifly good at server commands and server settings.
any other activeity- no
other info- i like to think myself as an evil genius, dont worry though i wont blow anything up intentionally... lol

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- CallMeTheFat
Age- 21
Location- Arizona
Minecraft,FTB experiance- thaumcraft, redpower,industrialcraft and microblocks
Why im intrested?- well the server i was on shutdown and im trying to find a fun server to play on!
what you consider your self good at- thaumcraft and createing things(im a very creative person)
if applying for staff what experiance do you have?- i have ran a few servers with my friends, so im faifly good at server commands and server settings.
any other activeity- no
other info- i like to think myself as an evil genius, dont worry though i wont blow anything up intentionally... lol

ACCEPTED WELCOME

cris fig

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: thecrisian
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Normal Minecraft, and some server
- Why are you interested: playing with friends
- What you consider yourself good at: building random things
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? being proficient
- Other info:

Akmana

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Akmana
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Mindcrack, extensive Knowledge with IC2
- Why are you interested: Playing alone on my own server gets very boring
- What you consider yourself good at: IC2 I am very good at it.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have previous experience of guild leading with World of Warcraft.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No

atheneftw

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: atheneftw
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played a lot, i know basically everything except computercraft coding
- Why are you interested: Play on a good server with friendly people, open servers suck :(.
- What you consider yourself good at: Many mods
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I dont feel like applying for staff atm, altho i guess i will happily do it if its really needed.

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bloodwi11
Minecraft, FTB experience: Started in 1.7, Then Shifted to Tekkit around 1.1, Followed up By FTB Ever since
Why are you interested: Looking for a new server that has more reliable up time and possible new challenges
What you consider yourself good at: Applied Energistics, Thaumcraft, IC2, Gregtech, Redpower, WR-CBE, So-So With BuildCraft (Never Had Much Interest), Forestry (Im Okay with the new Farm setup but prefer the old ones), MFR, MFFS, Power-Converters, & Thermal Expansion.
If Applying for Staff what experience do you have: I have helped setup other servers or be a part of the server staff in the past as well as run a few of my own. Developed a mod pack and custom launcher until FTB's was released, im also decent with bPerms & GroupManager plus a few others. Also if needed i know a bit about Mod Global Configs.
Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server: No.
Other info: I am honestly looking for a very challenging server or at least a world set on hard mod (Preferably with the Solar Apocalypse Plugin) but most of all just to enjoy a server with a decent community.

IceDrug20

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: VMvinner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1, and playing with mods since 1.8 Beta. Making Let's Plays so I know a lot about the different mods.
- Why are you interested: I am looking for new friends to play with, and a server to make a new Let's Play series on. :)
- What you consider yourself good at: Most mods, automation. Also, bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff, just want to be a player. :)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I've got a YouTube channel where I will be posting videos on gameplay from this server. :)

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: littlelee211
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 5 Months
- Why are you interested: I want a good ftb server with a great community
- What you consider yourself good at: Redstone and building
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No i'm looking for a server to stay on
- Other info: I hope to see you in the server

klop1324

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: klop1324
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 8 Months (2 years Tekkit experience)
- Why are you interested: I would like to play on a white-listed server because I have been griefed in the past and it is reassuring to be on a protected server
- What you consider yourself good at: ANY technological mod (minus some Rd-Power gates), Automation (<-- Extremely good at this), and some Computer Craft
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No i'm looking for a server to stay on permanently and to (hopefully) find other knowledgeable people
- Other info:

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: thecrisian
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Normal Minecraft, and some server
- Why are you interested: playing with friends
- What you consider yourself good at: building random things
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? being proficient
- Other info:

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371804951][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Akmana
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Mindcrack, extensive Knowledge with IC2
- Why are you interested: Playing alone on my own server gets very boring
- What you consider yourself good at: IC2 I am very good at it.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have previous experience of guild leading with World of Warcraft.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371804992][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: atheneftw
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played a lot, i know basically everything except computercraft coding
- Why are you interested: Play on a good server with friendly people, open servers suck :(.
- What you consider yourself good at: Many mods
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I dont feel like applying for staff atm, altho i guess i will happily do it if its really needed.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371805029][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: bloodwi11
Minecraft, FTB experience: Started in 1.7, Then Shifted to Tekkit around 1.1, Followed up By FTB Ever since
Why are you interested: Looking for a new server that has more reliable up time and possible new challenges
What you consider yourself good at: Applied Energistics, Thaumcraft, IC2, Gregtech, Redpower, WR-CBE, So-So With BuildCraft (Never Had Much Interest), Forestry (Im Okay with the new Farm setup but prefer the old ones), MFR, MFFS, Power-Converters, & Thermal Expansion.
If Applying for Staff what experience do you have: I have helped setup other servers or be a part of the server staff in the past as well as run a few of my own. Developed a mod pack and custom launcher until FTB's was released, im also decent with bPerms & GroupManager plus a few others. Also if needed i know a bit about Mod Global Configs.
Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server: No.
Other info: I am honestly looking for a very challenging server or at least a world set on hard mod (Preferably with the Solar Apocalypse Plugin) but most of all just to enjoy a server with a decent community.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371805072][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: VMvinner
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1, and playing with mods since 1.8 Beta. Making Let's Plays so I know a lot about the different mods.
- Why are you interested: I am looking for new friends to play with, and a server to make a new Let's Play series on. :)
- What you consider yourself good at: Most mods, automation. Also, bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff, just want to be a player. :)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I've got a YouTube channel where I will be posting videos on gameplay from this server. :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371805106][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Chili_HD
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've played FTB once on another server.
- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a fun community and a server to play.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm a fairly good builder, if i concentrate enough. As of social skills I'm very friendly and like to help others out.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I don't have experience as an admin, but have been moderating other in real life activities (such as sports).
- Other info: I like food. :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371805208][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: littlelee211
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 5 Months
- Why are you interested: I want a good ftb server with a great community
- What you consider yourself good at: Redstone and building
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No i'm looking for a server to stay on
- Other info: I hope to see you in the server

ACCEPTED WELCOME

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: klop1324
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 8 Months (2 years Tekkit experience)
- Why are you interested: I would like to play on a white-listed server because I have been griefed in the past and it is reassuring to be on a protected server
- What you consider yourself good at: ANY technological mod (minus some Rd-Power gates), Automation (<-- Extremely good at this), and some Computer Craft
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No i'm looking for a server to stay on permanently and to (hopefully) find other knowledgeable people
- Other info:

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Akiralen

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Akiralen
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Extensive FTB both SP and MP
- Why are you interested: Looking for a nice Ultimate server that's won't reset map every month
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation, beez, AE. Prety much jack of all trades :)
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? Curently no other obligation
- Other info: No

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Akiralen
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Extensive FTB both SP and MP
- Why are you interested: Looking for a nice Ultimate server that's won't reset map every month
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation, beez, AE. Prety much jack of all trades :)
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? Curently no other obligation
- Other info: No

accepted welcome

crashstar35

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Gixxerdude, Ladhra
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Experienced, beginner
- Why are you interested:Mature server wanted! Cannot stand griefing, and immaturity
- What you consider yourself good at:sphericals, rookie
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have?n/a
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)NO, NO
- Other info: We are best friends looking for a mature server to join so we can expand. Ladhra is up for learning, Gixxer is open to teaching.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Gixxerdude, Ladhra
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Experienced, beginner
- Why are you interested:Mature server wanted! Cannot stand griefing, and immaturity
- What you consider yourself good at:sphericals, rookie
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have?n/a
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)NO, NO
- Other info: We are best friends looking for a mature server to join so we can expand. Ladhra is up for learning, Gixxer is open to teaching.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1371958133][/DOUBLEPOST]
server seems to be down for some reason?

MOVED OVER TO NEW HOST MATE