Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rmyoung299

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:rmyoung299
- Minecraft, FTB experience:very little
- Why are you interested:i'm looking for a nice server i can play on doing the weekends and maybe some doing the week
- What you consider yourself good at:nothing really
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?n/a
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)no
- Other info:n/a

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:rmyoung299
- Minecraft, FTB experience:very little
- Why are you interested:i'm looking for a nice server i can play on doing the weekends and maybe some doing the week
- What you consider yourself good at:nothing really
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?n/a
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)no
- Other info:n/a

Accepted Welcome

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo, let's see here

- IGN: c22FallenOne
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played Vanilla for a long time, then Tekkit, now FTB, been goin on for a few months now
- Why are you interested: After a brief pause (last server i played on shut down) i'm looking for a new, nice community, and a lag free server =)
- What you consider yourself good at: Well, i like to automate things, built a completely hidden nether protal that raised from the ground and self-ignited, basically, automated awesomeness ;)
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Well, not really applying, but i had a server myself, not saying i know all the ins-and-outs, but i've been there
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: narp ;)

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Lhamabomb
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 1 year minecraft, 9 months FTB, extensive RP2, CC, BC, and all power production system knowledge.
- Why are you interested: Community is a good start, i like bouncing around helping people. but mostly i stick to my projects and unveil them when the are complete or near complete. And i am a show off... so there will always be a grand unveiling for something big.
- What you consider yourself good at: Reading the lines the mod developers skipped over. being able to piece together mod functionality to make minecraft do things it shouldn't do.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? not trying to be staff right now
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)No
- Other info:

Kiwi Zuccini

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:iTbagLilKids
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing for 2-3 months but I'm getting the hang of it
- Why are you interested: I don't like the overpopulated, all ran down servers that aren't whitelisted
- What you consider yourself good at: Gathering resources
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None but I'm not applying for staff
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: Male

stretchyvizsla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Stretchyvizsla
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Lots of minecraft and tekkit experience, just started ftb
- Why are you interested: I want to join a server that isn't overpopulated
- What you consider yourself good at: Building aesthetically pleasing structures
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying
- Other info: Not really

Vexsanity

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Vexsanity
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Had minecraft since its starting alpha and have played FTB for a couple months (though I don't know an extreme amount yet)
- Why are you interested: I am just looking for a server with friendly people that I could join and help build/mine with.
- What you consider yourself good at: I like mining/collecting and helping with projects.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff although me and some real life friends have our own server run through mcmyadmin, which I personally run for them and have experience with.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) As of now no, I believe my friends server is still up although none of us play on it anymore.
- Other info: If I am accepted I would really like to join some people straight away, make friends and start helping them build/mine.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo, let's see here

- IGN: c22FallenOne
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played Vanilla for a long time, then Tekkit, now FTB, been goin on for a few months now
- Why are you interested: After a brief pause (last server i played on shut down) i'm looking for a new, nice community, and a lag free server =)
- What you consider yourself good at: Well, i like to automate things, built a completely hidden nether protal that raised from the ground and self-ignited, basically, automated awesomeness ;)
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Well, not really applying, but i had a server myself, not saying i know all the ins-and-outs, but i've been there
- Other info: narp ;)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1372399482][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:Lhamabomb
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 1 year minecraft, 9 months FTB, extensive RP2, CC, BC, and all power production system knowledge.
- Why are you interested: Community is a good start, i like bouncing around helping people. but mostly i stick to my projects and unveil them when the are complete or near complete. And i am a show off... so there will always be a grand unveiling for something big.
- What you consider yourself good at: Reading the lines the mod developers skipped over. being able to piece together mod functionality to make minecraft do things it shouldn't do.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? not trying to be staff right now
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)No
- Other info:

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1372399515][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:iTbagLilKids
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing for 2-3 months but I'm getting the hang of it
- Why are you interested: I don't like the overpopulated, all ran down servers that aren't whitelisted
- What you consider yourself good at: Gathering resources
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None but I'm not applying for staff
- Other info: Male

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1372399550][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:Stretchyvizsla
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Lots of minecraft and tekkit experience, just started ftb
- Why are you interested: I want to join a server that isn't overpopulated
- What you consider yourself good at: Building aesthetically pleasing structures
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying
- Other info: Not really

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1372399613][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Vexsanity
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Had minecraft since its starting alpha and have played FTB for a couple months (though I don't know an extreme amount yet)
- Why are you interested: I am just looking for a server with friendly people that I could join and help build/mine with.
- What you consider yourself good at: I like mining/collecting and helping with projects.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff although me and some real life friends have our own server run through mcmyadmin, which I personally run for them and have experience with.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) As of now no, I believe my friends server is still up although none of us play on it anymore.
- Other info: If I am accepted I would really like to join some people straight away, make friends and start helping them build/mine.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Android_Data

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Pink_Flamingo_12
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Experienced
- Why are you interested:Fun Mature server
- What you consider yourself good at: Making huge factories and complicated machine systems
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Minimal
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Negative
- Other info: I love FTB :D

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
may have been a little hasty on the login... i think my F5 key probably has some minor bruising from the event. but hey i'm not sure if we have a forum or IRC or anything but.. umm... server is kaBOOM....

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
may have been a little hasty on the login... i think my F5 key probably has some minor bruising from the event. but hey i'm not sure if we have a forum or IRC or anything but.. umm... server is kaBOOM....

www.elite-craft-ftb.com[DOUBLEPOST=1372469633][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Pink_Flamingo_12
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Experienced
- Why are you interested:Fun Mature server
- What you consider yourself good at: Making huge factories and complicated machine systems
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Minimal
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Negative
- Other info: I love FTB :D

Accepted Welcome

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: pokemon2201
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have alot of FTB experience and know about almost every mod in it

- Why are you interested: Because I was looking for a new group of people to play with in a nice friendly community
- What you consider yourself good at: I personally would say I am good at a variety of things, but mainly building things that work
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I'm not applying for staff, just want to have fun
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I am currently not contributing to any other servers, as why I want to come on here

- Other info: Your name seems familiar to me, have we met before?

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: pokemon2201
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have alot of FTB experience and know about almost every mod in it
- Why are you interested: Because I was looking for a new group of people to play with in a nice friendly community
- What you consider yourself good at: I personally would say I am good at a variety of things, but mainly building things that work
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I'm not applying for staff, just want to have fun
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I am currently not contributing to any other servers, as why I want to come on here

- Other info: Your name seems familiar to me, have we met before?

Accepted only because u were on my old server and i no u are mature.

DevilMike69

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: AndyRulezz
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing minecraft since 1.3 beta and playing with mods since 1.5 beta. I've been playing FTB since it came out
- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a server with a good community where when I need help I can get help but also helping out other players
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good at the tech stuff I just love it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I'm not applying to staff, I'm not to much in to the control of everything
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info:My english is not the best but I'm trying my best :)

Mcguigan500

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: mcguigan500
- Minecraft, FTB experience: played Minecraft on and off since beta, still learning things even now.
- Why are you interested: just looking for a friendly mature server, joined to many open servers and end up being griefed after working hard on builds.
- What you consider yourself good at: im ok at most of FTB if i ever get stuck on anything wiki/youtube is my friend.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying, ill still try to help out any way i can.
- Other info:

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: AndyRulezz
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing minecraft since 1.3 beta and playing with mods since 1.5 beta. I've been playing FTB since it came out
- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a server with a good community where when I need help I can get help but also helping out other players
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good at the tech stuff I just love it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I'm not applying to staff, I'm not to much in to the control of everything
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info:My english is not the best but I'm trying my best :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1372686643][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: mcguigan500
- Minecraft, FTB experience: played Minecraft on and off since beta, still learning things even now.
- Why are you interested: just looking for a friendly mature server, joined to many open servers and end up being griefed after working hard on builds.
- What you consider yourself good at: im ok at most of FTB if i ever get stuck on anything wiki/youtube is my friend.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying, ill still try to help out any way i can.
- Other info:

accepted welcome

Xionous

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: xionous
- Minecraft, FTB experience: i have extensive experience with computercraft, industrialcraft(and the gregtech variants), buildcraft, redpower, modular power suits, forestry, applied energistics, and xycraft. to name a few. I have been playing minecraft since alpha 1.0.1
- Why are you interested: A friend of mine who recently got accepted to your server tells me its a pretty great place and i would like to join him. (Lhamabomb)
- What you consider yourself good at: I am really good at the technical and logistical side of FTB building complex things as small as possible. I am good at building but my design work could use some polishing.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying for staff, but i have run and hosted servers in the past when i had the free time to do so.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: