Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:JackleSL
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have played both vanilla and FTB for about 6 months now.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a nice server to play Ultimate so I can get used to the new mods that I hope are going to be added in the next Mindcrack to update
- What you consider yourself good at: I am good at automating almost everything I need and programming computers and turtles.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am an admin on a successful Mindcrack server (deltro). Also I now how to write lua code and I am trying to learn Jave in my free time.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes like I said I am an admin on Deltro.
- Other info: I hope for complete turtle world domination within the month.

bloop428

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: bloop428
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I started in 1.2 before the official 1.0 release
- Why are you interested: If i get accepted this will be my first private server i have ever been on
- What you consider yourself good at: All mods in ftb + vanilla redstone
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Im not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: If you go check out my mcbans (http://mcbans.com/player/bloop428) You will see my reputation is 2/10 which isnt good. This is from when my cousin was trying out minecraft and seeing if he wanted to get it. He isnt very good at reading rules so he got banned alot. Dont worry i have changed my password and he does not know it anymore

mjc393

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:mjc393
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 2 years vanilla, 6 months FTB
- Why are you interested:I am looking for a great multiplayer server. I enjoy chatting while building or mining.
- What you consider yourself good at:I enjoy creating automation and overly complex machines.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?N/A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info:been away from mine craft for a few months due to a crazy software implementation. Will be nice to get back in game.

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Schajrmer
- Minecraft, FTB experience: play mc for a long time, n ftb since the starte of it
- Why are you interested: seems like a fine server n have what im looking for
- What you consider yourself good at: building fany stuff or so like to learn new stuff like machines
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info:

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Fireshocksaga
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I've been playing since 1.3 Beta. I've been playing FTB for about 6 months now.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a multiplayer server with little restrictions and actually has people that play regularly.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm a pretty decent builder. I like to build big things and I put a lot of detail in my creations.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N/A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I have a mic and plenty of VOIPs to choose from. I'm a very dedicated player and will spend a great deal of time on the server if I'm accepted.

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kicker05
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I played on a minecrack server before it got shut down due to inactivity.
- Why are you interested: I love a good large comunity with minimal lag.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good at redstone and redpower, aswell as some computercraft.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I'm applying for others servers cus its so hard to get into a server these days.
- Other info: I like to build and are good at it.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kicker05
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I played on a minecrack server before it got shut down due to inactivity.
- Why are you interested: I love a good large comunity with minimal lag.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm good at redstone and redpower, aswell as some computercraft.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I'm applying for others servers cus its so hard to get into a server these days.
- Other info: I like to build and are good at it.

This server has been shut down because the owner vanished. The new site is www.ftb-unleashed.enjin.com

Zippy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ZipunZip
- Minecraft, FTB experience: bees, ic2, ae and many others.
- Why are you interested: i want to go to a server where theres none grief and a server where i can play almost all the time. i like also to talk to people and getting known.
- What you consider yourself good at: bees, ae and ic2
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i have none knowledge but i can a lot of staff work.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: i am streaming and making youtube videos (just started)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ZipunZip
- Minecraft, FTB experience: bees, ic2, ae and many others.
- Why are you interested: i want to go to a server where theres none grief and a server where i can play almost all the time. i like also to talk to people and getting known.
- What you consider yourself good at: bees, ae and ic2
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i have none knowledge but i can a lot of staff work.
- Other info: i am streaming and making youtube videos (just started)

This server has been shut down because the owner vanished. The new site is www.ftb-unleashed.enjin.com

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:will22085
- Age:14, i know this is below the minimum but i am mature and if you find me too young , atleast thanks for the consideration.
- Minecraft, FTB experience: FTB for atleast a year and minecraft for 2 and a half years.
- Why are you interested:Ive been looking for a mature 24/7 server where i can play with mature people as my friends dont like FTB and wont play it with me.
- What you consider yourself good at:Im farely decent at automation and creating Mystcraft world ages, I have alot of experience witht he majority of the mods and have started coding recently.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?:None as staff, but i will play for nearly half the day when i don't have school and at least 4 when iv got school, ile also go out of my way to help others.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):No.
- Other info:Umm... i'm a violinist and that's about it really...

Linkiscl

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Linkiscl
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A couple years, decent programmer still learning, Minecraft I have played since the beginning.
- Why are you interested: I want a server that I can help out in any way and I find that whitelisted servers are the best suited. An also whitelisted servers are a little more relaxed because you have to be accepted.
- What you consider yourself good at: I am great at building and designing things, and I am good at solving problems.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am mod on a Minecraft server, was mod on another but it shut down, Admin on a FTB Ultimate server that has entered its senile stage. I would love to be considered for staff and know that i will work my hardest.
- Other info: I love playing Minecraft and FTB, main two games I play.

Thank you for your consideration!!
-Link

Fantah

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Paragon_Fantah
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I know most of the mods inside the pack inside and out. I have been playing since Beta Pack A
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a nice FTB Ultimate server with a nice community of players. My friend and I have been looking for a nice FTB Ultimate servers for a while, and we wish to play once again.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm very well acquainted with RedPower, Industrial Craft, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansions, and building very elaborate and efficient machines.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I used to own a Vanilla Bukkit server and I am very will with configs and using Plugins. I also have a somewhat decent understanding of Java and using the Bukkit API to develop useful plugins.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/[No])
- Other info: I am a Graphic/Motion designer and I can make promo vids and banners, and etc.