Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
2igmyk5.png
I've started a new FTB Ultimate server today, running the newest pack 1.1.2. What I'm now looking for are some active and mature players Im 29 myself so would like atleast 16 and over for maturity reasons
You can be a beginner at FTB, or somewhere in between, but Our Main goal is to have fun together.
At the start i would like 2-3 other members help me build a unique spawn will take everyones suggestions and input,
as its our server and i would love my members to feel at home!
I am also looking for a Admin who also knows bukkit perms ect... I also need help coming up with a name myself i came up with EliteCraft but thats not final
would like my members to have input on the name.
The Server itself if a 24/7 rented server Witch runs 8 gig ram witch i will upgrade when needed.
the server is located West Usa, im located in australia and have 0 lag.
Also will have a teamspeak asap for our members to voice communicate freely.
And a website will be up once i come up with a final name for the server.

If all this got you interested, then please fill out this form:

- IGN:
- Minecraft, FTB experience:
- Why are you interested:
- What you consider yourself good at:
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info:

The server is Waiting For You :)

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Darkholynova
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 1 year
- Why are you interested: Getting back into FTB after a couple months off to play other games, was playing steady since ftb launch. I'm no longer whitelisted on my old server due to this period of inactivity, and I can't get a hold of my old server's admin. I found your server interesting because it's a fresh start and that you don't advertise crazy restrictions. I prefer an environment of closely knit friends who agree not to use game mechanics in abusive and lag causing ways rather than blanket restrictions that limit play.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm pretty good at technical progression, setting up power systems, and providing advice and resources to new players.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I would be interested in a staff position, I have years of experience being an officer and guild leader in other games. I do not however have any experience with bukkit.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, my only other video game obligation is occasional raids on wow for a couple hours.
- Other info:

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MrAndrew420
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft 2 years, FTB since the launcher... launched
- Why are you interested: I had to rebuild my computer, and now that I'm back I found out that my old server is dead. I try to find one server I really like then stay there :]
- What you consider yourself good at: I'm more of a builder than a techie. I can get simple systems going but I'd much rather build something nice looking then make a completely automated thing-a-ma-jig.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Not applying, but I do have experience, so I can give what help I can, when I can.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info: Crazy Tid-bit: You and I joined on the same day

Also this
I prefer an environment of closely knit friends who agree not to use game mechanics in abusive and lag causing ways rather than blanket restrictions that limit play.

jetboy06

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jetboy06
- Minecraft, FTB experience: ive played mc for 2 year and modded mc for a year
- Why are you interested: i want to play on a server with a small comuunity of good people who wont grife
- What you consider yourself good at: ic2
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i have ran my own server and a admion on a few outher server and im great a trobleshooting
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)no
- Other info:

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dkittrell
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Im well educated in most of the mods, i do enjoy Bees the most and so im more overall educated in that mod
- Why are you interested: i want to find a small active FTB community. My last server was great but the owner stopped showing up one day and the server went down. ive applied For multiple FTB servers last few days and they either have restrictions on the mods or are really laggy because of where the server is located a t
- What you consider yourself good at: Im more of a farm builder ( EX. Mobs,Food ETC), i dont have great design/color skills so im not going to be building a Mona Lisa or anything
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? im not but i would be open to it. Ive owned and operated my own Vanilla server for roughly a year. I operated it with bukkit for griefing purposes and so i do have a little bukkit experience. I recently shut that server down as i dont play vanilla anymore.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: im a very active member, i play usually for a few hours a day after work and most weekends

klb2010

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nerdyagmer1o1

- Minecraft , FTB experience: minecraft : 2 or more years ftb: about 2 months

- Why are you interested : im looking for a new server that i wont have too much lag. i also want a reliable 24/7 server.

- What you consider yourself good at: i do thaumcraft and buildcraft mainly but i would like to try them all

- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying

-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) yes but i wont be playing that server very often. it has been very laggy and has crashed alot

- Other info: i play 2-17 hours a day. i cannot play ftb the next 2-3 days im at my cousins and it wont work on another internet connection. im yet to find out why.

Yewrest

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Yewrest
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing minecraft since pre-release. For FTB, it'll be my first time.
- Why are you interested: I started feeling lonely playing alone in the regular minecraft single-player and wanted to find a server with people in it that aren't in vast numbers. It's hard to stand out and to know everyone if the server has 200+ players. I stumbled across FTB (the site) and was immediately impressed on how professional the look of FTB so i thought i'd try it out. I've been watching a few youtubers that makes FTB videos such as; Etho, the Mindcrackers, Sethbling, etc. So i know a few things even though it'll be my first time playing in a FTB server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building, Designing, Imagining, oh and I'm a hoarder. I find it hard to drop things especially if it seems useful. Of course, there are exceptions to this, for example; zombie flesh, spider eyes, mushroom (if i'm not collecting them).
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? For now, I'd love to stay as a player with a large contribution to the server rather than being a staff. It isn't because i don't want to become a staff, it's just that being a new player in a FTB server doesn't hold a very good background experience and becoming a staff without any experience of the game seems unreliable.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I do play other games as well, so it will hinder my activity but i promise to stay fairly active and contribute to the server as much as possible. Thanks for your time.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nerdyagmer1o1

- Minecraft , FTB experience: minecraft : 2 or more years ftb: about 2 months

- Why are you interested : im looking for a new server that i wont have too much lag. i also want a reliable 24/7 server.

- What you consider yourself good at: i do thaumcraft and buildcraft mainly but i would like to try them all

- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying

-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) yes but i wont be playing that server very often. it has been very laggy and has crashed alot

- Other info: i play 2-17 hours a day. i cannot play ftb the next 2-3 days im at my cousins and it wont work on another internet connection. im yet to find out why.

im sorry but 11 is a bit young[DOUBLEPOST=1369707151][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Yewrest
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing minecraft since pre-release. For FTB, it'll be my first time.
- Why are you interested: I started feeling lonely playing alone in the regular minecraft single-player and wanted to find a server with people in it that aren't in vast numbers. It's hard to stand out and to know everyone if the server has 200+ players. I stumbled across FTB (the site) and was immediately impressed on how professional the look of FTB so i thought i'd try it out. I've been watching a few youtubers that makes FTB videos such as; Etho, the Mindcrackers, Sethbling, etc. So i know a few things even though it'll be my first time playing in a FTB server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building, Designing, Imagining, oh and I'm a hoarder. I find it hard to drop things especially if it seems useful. Of course, there are exceptions to this, for example; zombie flesh, spider eyes, mushroom (if i'm not collecting them).
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? For now, I'd love to stay as a player with a large contribution to the server rather than being a staff. It isn't because i don't want to become a staff, it's just that being a new player in a FTB server doesn't hold a very good background experience and becoming a staff without any experience of the game seems unreliable.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I do play other games as well, so it will hinder my activity but i promise to stay fairly active and contribute to the server as much as possible. Thanks for your time.

Accepted Welcome to EliteCraft

Whisperduke

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Whisperduke
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft. Since early Alpha. Sponges dude...FTB. Way before during Direwolfs first lets play and everything since.
- Why are you interested: Single Player FTB is just getting a bit lonely. Plus I'm out of the loop and get tired of watching Youtube videos. There's gotta be a better way to share experience.
- What you consider yourself good at: Organizing really. I'm a builder and adventurer. All around goodness I guess would could say.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I was a Moderator on the Imdeity server for about a year. Work got hectic so no more of that. Maybe down the road I'd be interested in helping run things but I'd hate to make a promise and work getting busy again.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Nope
- Other info: Married. My wife's a gamer and she's got Minecraft experience. She's an incredible builder but alas she's got other interests at the moment. Maybe after she gets a good look at all of the fun I'm having she might tag along.

Siverous

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Thrier
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft about 3 months. FTB about 2 weeks
- Why are you interested: Want to experience what multiplayer is like in Minecraft. Single player gets a little boring only playing by yourself.
- What you consider yourself good at: At the moment I'm still learning the ropes. Looking to become better at building complex structures.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info:

jmanhalo2

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jmanhalo2
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft: Almost 2 years. FTB: Last 6 months with the Ultimate Pack. A few months prior with the Mindcrack Pack as well.
- Why are you interested: The main draw point here is the maturity level. I want a community that i can relate too. Also the last server i was on shut down from inactivity and i am looking to start up again.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building. Organizing and keeping neat. Everything has a place. Has to function but also look good. Realism, no floating houses.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Moderator on two servers. Not applying though just looking to be a player.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes. I would much rather be playing FTB though.
- Other info: Very active gamer. Probably online if i'm not at work or sleeping. Just graduated college as a machinist looking for a position in the automotive industry.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Whisperduke
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft. Since early Alpha. Sponges dude...FTB. Way before during Direwolfs first lets play and everything since.
- Why are you interested: Single Player FTB is just getting a bit lonely. Plus I'm out of the loop and get tired of watching Youtube videos. There's gotta be a better way to share experience.
- What you consider yourself good at: Organizing really. I'm a builder and adventurer. All around goodness I guess would could say.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I was a Moderator on the Imdeity server for about a year. Work got hectic so no more of that. Maybe down the road I'd be interested in helping run things but I'd hate to make a promise and work getting busy again.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Nope
- Other info: Married. My wife's a gamer and she's got Minecraft experience. She's an incredible builder but alas she's got other interests at the moment. Maybe after she gets a good look at all of the fun I'm having she might tag along.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369711379][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Thrier
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft about 3 months. FTB about 2 weeks
- Why are you interested: Want to experience what multiplayer is like in Minecraft. Single player gets a little boring only playing by yourself.
- What you consider yourself good at: At the moment I'm still learning the ropes. Looking to become better at building complex structures.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not applying.
- Other info:

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369711413][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: jmanhalo2
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft: Almost 2 years. FTB: Last 6 months with the Ultimate Pack. A few months prior with the Mindcrack Pack as well.
- Why are you interested: The main draw point here is the maturity level. I want a community that i can relate too. Also the last server i was on shut down from inactivity and i am looking to start up again.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building. Organizing and keeping neat. Everything has a place. Has to function but also look good. Realism, no floating houses.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Moderator on two servers. Not applying though just looking to be a player.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes. I would much rather be playing FTB though.
- Other info: Very active gamer. Probably online if i'm not at work or sleeping. Just graduated college as a machinist looking for a position in the automotive industry.

accepted Welcome

Reactions: jmanhalo2

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:AnthonyL
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Very experienced.
- Why are you interested: I just quit an anarchy server after being griefed one too many times and would like a nice quiet server to just enjoy all the mods.
- What you consider yourself good at: Tech ladders, making many mods work together to create creative mode in survival.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Recently found that being on staff took the fun out of playing so not applying.
- Other info:

Zorkk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Zorkk23
- Minecraft, FTB experience: playing about 8 months total now, 3 months in FTB
- Why are you interested: Been looking for a group of people to play with, and a new server would be just the ticket! thanks for putting it up!
- What you consider yourself good at: Playing Games, Breathing, Eating... OHOH Walking! Those kinds of things, you know! In FTB I feel i'm good at figuring out how all these different blocks work, and how to get them to place nice together.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? What? and like... work? I guess, if you need :) no experience tho! Been playing around with a home server a little, but nothing major.
- Other info: Just looking for a good place with older players to hang out with and build/see builds on.

Thanks for reading.

Z

Dmrv1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dmrv1
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla: alpha, FTB: a week after release.
- Why are you interested: singleplayer has gotten to be boring and this is a fairly new server
- What you consider yourself good at: well i haven't gotten too much into the advanced stuff
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying to be part of the staff
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: i will only be able to play from mon-thurs

omechron

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Omechron
- Location: Sol III, United States of America, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla: off and on since beta. FTP: 2ish months, but I've played with some of the mods before.
- Why are you interested: Tired of public servers where people tear down my builds for giggles.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'd call myself an all rounder. I know enough to get by about Mystcraft, IC/gregtech, buildcraft, and forestry. Only one I'm a rank amateur at is Railcraft.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am not
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? I'm applying to several promising looking servers, so it all comes down to who whitelists me first.
- Other info: I have 2 friends I may refer if the server is fun.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:AnthonyL
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Very experienced.
- Why are you interested: I just quit an anarchy server after being griefed one too many times and would like a nice quiet server to just enjoy all the mods.
- What you consider yourself good at: Tech ladders, making many mods work together to create creative mode in survival.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Recently found that being on staff took the fun out of playing so not applying.
- Other info:

Accepted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1369719280][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Zorkk23
- Minecraft, FTB experience: playing about 8 months total now, 3 months in FTB
- Why are you interested: Been looking for a group of people to play with, and a new server would be just the ticket! thanks for putting it up!
- What you consider yourself good at: Playing Games, Breathing, Eating... OHOH Walking! Those kinds of things, you know! In FTB I feel i'm good at figuring out how all these different blocks work, and how to get them to place nice together.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? What? and like... work? I guess, if you need :) no experience tho! Been playing around with a home server a little, but nothing major.
- Other info: Just looking for a good place with older players to hang out with and build/see builds on.

Thanks for reading.

Z

Accepted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1369719327][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: dmrv1
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla: alpha, FTB: a week after release.
- Why are you interested: singleplayer has gotten to be boring and this is a fairly new server
- What you consider yourself good at: well i haven't gotten too much into the advanced stuff
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? not applying to be part of the staff
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info: i will only be able to play from mon-thurs

Accepted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1369719364][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Omechron
- Location: Sol III, United States of America, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla: off and on since beta. FTP: 2ish months, but I've played with some of the mods before.
- Why are you interested: Tired of public servers where people tear down my builds for giggles.
- What you consider yourself good at: I'd call myself an all rounder. I know enough to get by about Mystcraft, IC/gregtech, buildcraft, and forestry. Only one I'm a rank amateur at is Railcraft.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am not
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? I'm applying to several promising looking servers, so it all comes down to who whitelists me first.
- Other info: I have 2 friends I may refer if the server is fun.

Accepted Welcome

molohunt

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Molohunt
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Bees and modular carts all i done so far
- Why are you interested: Looking for a lag free small community server with hardly anything built
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Years of mc dating back to the 1.0 release
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info: No