Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: RougeAgent
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have played minecraft for over a year and played FTB since it came out but I did take a 3 month break from MC & FTB
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a nice mature server to reboot my minecraft fun and hang out with people while doing it
- What you consider yourself good at: I get ocd about things if they aren't nice and perfect but I am pretty good builder and I love redstone and am great at redstone contraptions. I am all new to ultimate so I don't know much about it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am currently staff for Pvp Smash Network, Website and I had been co-owner on another server but ultimately failed because we couldn't get enough money. I have been playing minecraft for over a year. Now Pvp smash is a network and has 4 servers + a hub server. In these servers we have to be able to handle problems and be able to find hackers and cheaters. This is where my main source of Staff experience for servers has come from.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes, PvpSmash but I am currently on break from their but it will not take time away from this server is will be shared with PvpSmash
- Other info: If I get staff or not will not decide anything but my rank

Thank you all for reading

Neroz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: N3ro
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since Alpha, and FTB since inception.
- Why are you interested: Looking for an active server with a good mix of people.
- What you consider yourself good at: All-around builder. Have a lot of knowledge in vanilla as well as modded minecraft.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N/A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
No..However I am hosting a private server for some of my friend's young'ins. Only maintenance tho. Weekly backup, upgrades, and occasional server fix and restart.
- Other info: This is my first public server app and I am looking forward to get into the Minecraft community.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: RougeAgent
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have played minecraft for over a year and played FTB since it came out but I did take a 3 month break from MC & FTB
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a nice mature server to reboot my minecraft fun and hang out with people while doing it
- What you consider yourself good at: I get ocd about things if they aren't nice and perfect but I am pretty good builder and I love redstone and am great at redstone contraptions. I am all new to ultimate so I don't know much about it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am currently staff for Pvp Smash Network, Website and I had been co-owner on another server but ultimately failed because we couldn't get enough money. I have been playing minecraft for over a year. Now Pvp smash is a network and has 4 servers + a hub server. In these servers we have to be able to handle problems and be able to find hackers and cheaters. This is where my main source of Staff experience for servers has come from.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes, PvpSmash but I am currently on break from their but it will not take time away from this server is will be shared with PvpSmash
- Other info: If I get staff or not will not decide anything but my rank

Thank you all for reading

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370301980][/DOUBLEPOST]
I tried on my cell but it wouldnt let me edit, IGN is 'Conibek2008'

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370302014][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: N3ro
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since Alpha, and FTB since inception.
- Why are you interested: Looking for an active server with a good mix of people.
- What you consider yourself good at: All-around builder. Have a lot of knowledge in vanilla as well as modded minecraft.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
No..However I am hosting a private server for some of my friend's young'ins. Only maintenance tho. Weekly backup, upgrades, and occasional server fix and restart.
- Other info: This is my first public server app and I am looking forward to get into the Minecraft community.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

ThreedSith

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Threed2004
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Minecraft 1 year, FTB 3 months
- Why are you interested:Want to help build a world and learn with other players. tired of playing by myself
- What you consider yourself good at: Creative, IC2, Railcraft, and redpower
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?NA
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)NO
- Other info: very easy to get along with

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Threed2004
- Minecraft, FTB experience:Minecraft 1 year, FTB 3 months
- Why are you interested:Want to help build a world and learn with other players. tired of playing by myself
- What you consider yourself good at: Creative, IC2, Railcraft, and redpower
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?NA
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)NO
- Other info: very easy to get along with

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Shmorrison

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Shmorrison
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I play FTB a lot and used to be a master with Tekkit.
- Why are you interested: I have not found a fun server yet, so I started single player. After about an hour of single player, it gets boring. I love to play FTB with others and this seems like a great server.
- What you consider yourself good at: I try not to be overly obsessed with one mod. I try both Thermal Expansion and IC2 and I like and am good with both.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not Applying, I would just like to join and help create a fun environment for the players of the server.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info: I love playing FTB with others and im very cooperative and do not disobey the rules. This just seems like a great, popular server so I would love to be able to join. Thank you very much.

xida00

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Xida00
- Minecraft, FTB experience: been playing since start, i played alot on singleplayer first before looking for a server to call home
- Why are you interested: looking for somewhere that is very social
- What you consider yourself good at:am very good when it comes to technical builds using mods like ae, rp and ic2
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? am not applying for staff, but i will help out when ever possible
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info:i love playing ftb and id love to find somewhere that i can help others and build some big builds

HerrFristi

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: HerrFristi
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have no idea tbh. Been playing on and off for a while, I have some experience, but it all needs be dusted off a bit :p.
- Why are you interested: Wanting to start FTB again and since this is a new server, with as it seems a mature playerbase I'm game! :) I also like the idea of not having a lot of people on the server, too many people and it'll get too crowded.
- What you consider yourself good at: At the moment, nothing. But I guess I like working on the technical stuff in FTB :p
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Nope
- Other info: I play other games as well, and I quite like watching a lot of movies/series and then I also have to spend time for uni, so I won't be on all the time and there will be days I won't be on, but I'm easy to get along with and when I play I won't be any trouble :)!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jack246Jack
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have played about 150-200 hours of FTB :)
- Why are you interested: My old server that I played on was shut down so im looking for another place to play :)
- What you consider yourself good at: Tech and creating automated stuff
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: Thanks for letting me apply :)

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Shmorrison
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I play FTB a lot and used to be a master with Tekkit.
- Why are you interested: I have not found a fun server yet, so I started single player. After about an hour of single player, it gets boring. I love to play FTB with others and this seems like a great server.
- What you consider yourself good at: I try not to be overly obsessed with one mod. I try both Thermal Expansion and IC2 and I like and am good with both.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not Applying, I would just like to join and help create a fun environment for the players of the server.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info: I love playing FTB with others and im very cooperative and do not disobey the rules. This just seems like a great, popular server so I would love to be able to join. Thank you very much.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370385666][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Xida00
- Minecraft, FTB experience: been playing since start, i played alot on singleplayer first before looking for a server to call home
- Why are you interested: looking for somewhere that is very social
- What you consider yourself good at:am very good when it comes to technical builds using mods like ae, rp and ic2
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? am not applying for staff, but i will help out when ever possible
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) no
- Other info:i love playing ftb and id love to find somewhere that i can help others and build some big builds

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370385688][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: HerrFristi
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have no idea tbh. Been playing on and off for a while, I have some experience, but it all needs be dusted off a bit :p.
- Why are you interested: Wanting to start FTB again and since this is a new server, with as it seems a mature playerbase I'm game! :) I also like the idea of not having a lot of people on the server, too many people and it'll get too crowded.
- What you consider yourself good at: At the moment, nothing. But I guess I like working on the technical stuff in FTB :p
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Nope
- Other info: I play other games as well, and I quite like watching a lot of movies/series and then I also have to spend time for uni, so I won't be on all the time and there will be days I won't be on, but I'm easy to get along with and when I play I won't be any trouble :)!

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370385720][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Jack246Jack
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I have played about 150-200 hours of FTB :)
- Why are you interested: My old server that I played on was shut down so im looking for another place to play :)
- What you consider yourself good at: Tech and creating automated stuff
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: Thanks for letting me apply :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME

eemer24

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: eemer
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Year on Tekkit mostly with IC2 and some buildcraft. Dabbled in FTB Thaumcraft.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a good place to delve deeper into FTB with a helpful community.
- What you consider yourself good at: Organizing, large monolithic structures.
- Other info: N/A

Freslim7890

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Freslim7890
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla 1.5 years , FTB few months
- Why are you interested: I am interested because i just want to have a community that trusts me and have a server that doesnt restrict things I want to do due to lack of trust also because multiplayer ftb is waaaaay better than single player fltb :p i look forward to being with your server!
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself a Learner in IC2 Gregtech and Buildcraft and I enjoy tech but i can uphold myself with all the mods
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I owned a very small server once, also People pick me to be the leader because I can handle Leadership
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, due to the owner scamming us and taking donations for personal use :(
- Other info: I normally enjoy to be close with my allys as in i want to know them also when i play a server its the only one I play

Im 15 but I have the brain of most adults :p also I act alot older than I am

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: zax0ng, DavTheSlayer
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Vanilla since 1.2.5, FTB around 6months and few months of vanilla for my friend. However, i will teach him some basics so no worries.
- Why are you interested: We interested as first of all, mods are fun to play with. Secondly, playing together with other players makes it much more fun for minecraft.
- What you consider yourself good at: Technical building. Like setting up systems that may be complicated. Although will still derps a bit.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Assisting players? i guess as i know most of the stuffs that are in the mod packs as i always tend to mess with it before building a system.(not for my friend but he can learn on the way though)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: 2 make youtube videos from series to others. (if that is counted as other info) and i also will talk to people occasionally in teamspeak server, not always! For my friend, not sure yet. Although we usually skype together if playing together

Sorry for the inconvinience, but my other friend also wants to apply but unable to post for some reason, so I'm helping him

- IGN: sebastiangohhy
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 1 year
- Why are you interested: im interested in thuamcraft. i love doing magic since the mod thuamcraft came out. I have friends on the server as well.
- What you consider yourself good at: im good at thuamcraft as i play thuamcraft a lot. I will help those who are interested in thuamcraft as i love helping people.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I would like to have a staff position, I have years of experience being an admin or owner of other servers.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No. the server belongs to my friends. they will not bann me from it as i was part of the server

Brendan9696

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Brendan69fuck
- Minecraft, FTB experience: About 2 years on minecraft and about a month for FTB
- Why are you interested: My cousin applied for this server and Im looking for a fun server
- What you consider yourself good at: Im good at ic2,thermal expansion and buildcraft.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?: I have been a admin on other servers before.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info: Im a volunteer firefighter and if your looking for a mature person im your guy....also the account name wasn't my idea....my friend set up my account for me.

Landon Ettinger

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Landon14
- Minecraft, FTB experience: i played vanilla for 2 years and im kinda new to FTB
- Why are you interested: I am interested because I want a good sever to play on with out kids that bug you all the time and a well controlled server
- What you consider yourself good at:i consider my self good at bilding
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I use to be a mod on a vanilla sever for quite some time
- Other info: I have a friend that wants to play on this sever with me

Hardcorepuppy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hardcorepuppy
- Minecraft, FTB experience: bees thuam powercraft in ftb and in minecraft i have done all i have beat it multiple times
- Why are you interested: i am interested in building villages and haveing fun with people that are trusted
- What you consider yourself good at: bees and thuam
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i am not applying
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) defiantly NOT
- Other info: i am a very respectful guy and i would love to be apart of this great sounding server

lol christmas colors!!!