A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you're so exited about it you accidentally trip and spill soda all over your PC's Hard drive and render it useless.

I wish people would stop trying to make 'foolproof" wishes.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, all wishes are foolproof and this thread is closed for lack of wished you can guess.

I wish servers are always up and would have their maps the same forever.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. No blocks can be dug or placed on any server, ever.

I wish I would stop posting in this thread.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You start a new thread exactly like this one and constantly post in it.
I wish EE3 would have some early game way of making infinite emc.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, EE3 is now never going to be up to download due to the chaos that would ensue

I wish that I would stop going on the computer so much to fuel my addiction XD

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I wish people would stop trying to make 'foolproof" wishes.
That violated one of the requests, which was "Nothing bad would happen to my worlds." The hard drive being rendered useless would destroy my worlds, which is obviously a form of harm to them. Maybe if you had customized it so that the connection from the hard drive to anything else is broken, so the worlds are still there, but you can never connect anything to it.[DOUBLEPOST=1362247121][/DOUBLEPOST]Granted, you now go to your game console all the time to fuel your addiction.
I wish that EE2 was updated specifically for FTB.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
That violated one of the requests, which was "Nothing bad would happen to my worlds." The hard drive being rendered useless would destroy my worlds, which is obviously a form of harm to them. Maybe if you had customized it so that the connection from the hard drive to anything else is broken, so the worlds are still there, but you can never connect anything to it

Incorrect, you wished that "Applied Energistics" would not do that, never said anything about being safe from everything else.

Granted, you now go to your game console all the time to fuel your addiction.
I wish that EE2 was updated specifically for FTB.

Granted, however the creator gets annoyed that all his work on EE3 was for nothing, gets fed up and drops EE completely and is never updated again.

I wish they stopped the fairy tale remake movies...
(Hansel and Gretel, Jack and the Giants, etc.)[/quote]

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, now they feature them as hour-long dramas on every television station.

I wish this wish was foolproof.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now they are soooooo foolproof, that it fails.

I wish I could eat without becoming fat.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you instead become fat whenever you don't eat, thus forcing you to eat until your untimely death.

I wish my previous wish wasn't corrupted.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you have taken the spirit from the game forcing everyone to stop playing.

I wish I had a piece of blue paper that was completely clean and non-dangerous to anything.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you become stupid and cannot use your computer anymore.

I wish I had a book to read.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. It's a book that drives all its readers insane.

I wish all the really stupid people could start a colony on the moon and not bother any smart people again.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, we now have no government.
Some might say that this would be a good thing.

Anyways, about that turtle. The turtle stops harassing you, but it's only because he has hired a Mafia hit man to eliminate you. He can no longer harass you now that you're "sleeping with da fishes".

I wish I had more time to work on my mod.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

BringBacon

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted!, but you now have Too much time, and you are to focused on this mod that you forget about your friends and family, and eventually become all alone.. start doing drugs to help your depression, and eventually OD on pills and die.

I wish i was more Creative, more Active immagination

thisischrys

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted!
Since you have enough creativity to just make up words like "immagination", it is decided you are creative enough already. Nothing happens.

I wish FTB got rid of their silly "need to get permission for private modpack" rule, so I wouldn't be forced towards Technic Platform to have stuff "Just Work™"

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, because of this all modders stop supporting them and have to shut down and now you have to do everything yourself to get it to work at all.

I wish people understood some problems are just not as simple as they seem.

Reactions: DaNerd27

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. People now spend 10 times longer trying to figure out how difficult any problem is rather than begin to solve it. You are forced to become arbiter over the worlds bickering of problem difficulty and henceforth every problem has to be rated by you personally, it becomes the known as the Yuka scale, it has 10,000 levels each with it's own name; and no problem is ever solved before it is rated.

I wish for nothing.

Reactions: Yuka