A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, instead the rest of your body does.
(On a side note, you should get up and stretch more often if your feet/ legs are falling asleep, can't be good for you.)

I wish the Simpsons would end already...

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It's only when my legs are crossed that it falls asleep...

Granted, the Simpsons ended, but a new one comes on right after it, and it goes into infinite re-run mode for the next 2 weeks.

I wish I didn't have any difficulty waking up early.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, despite being clinically insane as a result of never sleeping again.

I wish I could go back to childhood knowing all that I do now.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however you keep trying to convince others of your knowledge and time-traveling status and are deemed insane, thus end up locked up in an asylum until you're as old as you were when you went back to your childhood, by the time you get out you've already forgotten your previous life.

I wish my downloads finished downloading already!

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
Granted your downloads finish but you hard drive failed so now you have to redownload the files after spending a week getting your computer the way it was before.

I wish my family was more computer savvy

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they now know everything there is to know about computers. But they disassembled your computer and refuse to ever own another one from extreme paranoia.

I wish my family wasn't so lazy.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted. Your family starts a company and they all become millionaires, they don't share with you though.

I wish Internet was free.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it draws so much power it blows your PSU which fries all your components. The graphics card is still fine.

I wish for three more wishes.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but turns out it's extremely slow. Read "Made in China"

I wish I could afford an amazing graphics card that's really fast and I obtained the money legally.
Wish Granted. Too bad it's too fast for your CPU.

I wish I could breath underwater

Edit: beat me too it :(

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Does that mean I get my three wishes? WOOT!

You can breathe underwater but you have to have gills which aside from being very off putting to other people means you can't breath air.

I'll go for my three more wishes again (double or quits)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you wish for fame, wealth, and immortality, however none of them are granted.
(You got your wishes, never said anything about them being granted.)

I wish my OCD side wasn't as strong as it is...

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You live for around 30 seconds before dying of asphyxia.

I wish the new Direwolf20 pack will release in the next few days, fixing the memory leaks and including the new xycraft toys.

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the new xycraft toys end up being incompatible with old DW20 worlds.

I wish my computer could run all games at highest quality 60+ FPS.

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it has to run a special version of linux, incompatible with all games.

I wish I wasn't so tired :3

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you fall into an eternal slumber.

I wish I was able to get a lot of the many awesome games releasing recently/ soon.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you never play any of them because FTB is too addictive. (You got off light with this one).

I wish I was a Grandmaster level Starcraft 2 player.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the admins see that you cheated by wishing for it and then ban you.
I wish Applied Energistics would go into the DW20 pack right now and not be buggy and not remove every single other mod or any of the mods in the pack or remove any of the packs or break any worlds or cause any crashes or cause lag for my computer or include blocks that eat up your world or do anything harmful to your worlds or the pack. Or anything else. Or anyone else.