[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
From the first world.
The modpack is still loading... my computer isn't that good...

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.1 is out!
Changelog:

-Massive Tweaks (Iguana Tweaks changes for ExtraTic, rebalanced Practicalities and ztones)
-Bugfixes (custom EMT-IC2C compat, storage drawers mt script, cleaned up the Thaumonomicon, fixed Tech-Loop in MPS)
-More Structures (Recurrent Complex)
-Updated some mods (again...)
-Added some quests (and adjusted the IC2 quest for IC2 Classic)

Removed Mods:
  • IndustrialCraft 2 (Experimental)
  • Compact Solars
  • Advanced machines (immibis)
Added Mods:
  • Storage Drawers
  • Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack
  • Storage Drawers: Erebus Pack
  • Storage Drawers: Natura Pack
  • Eureka
  • Buildcraft Additions
  • Geko's Lasers
  • Simple Labels
  • Twilight Forest
  • Ancient Warfare 2
  • Thaumic Infusion
  • Thaumic Upholstery
  • LanteaCraft
  • Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod
  • Practicalities
  • Ztones
  • ModTweaker
  • IndustrialCraft 2 Classic (This represents IC2 from Minecraft 1.5 and before)

We hope you enjoy it :)

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
That's ChromatiCrafts Ability GUI - it's useless until you have any Chromaticraft Abilities unlocked ;)
(It opens whenever you click your mousewheel without any other action being bound to it ( if you are in creative only if you don't have a block in reach))

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
Alright this is august 18th of 2015

The launcher updated the modpack i loaded up a new world and then this

I can break blocks however i can no longer pick up any blocks after breaking them.

So what happenes is i will go to break a block with my hand, it breaks after a few whacks nothing out of the normal, but it doesn't leave any block for me to pick up i check my inventory and nothing is in there i can only surmise that as i broke the block it was destroyed

the blocks i am attempting to breack are grass blocks, wood logs aka punching a tree,

furthermore i can't seem to right click anything. However i can open up the books you start off with the only exception is the hqm quest book

I am in a new survival world i have checked my NEI it is on recipe mode i don't know whats is going on and would like some help with the issue as i have tried another pack and didn't have this issue i believe that this is related only to this pack and only to this new updated version

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Alright this is august 18th of 2015

The launcher updated the modpack i loaded up a new world and then this

I can break blocks however i can no longer pick up any blocks after breaking them.

So what happenes is i will go to break a block with my hand, it breaks after a few whacks nothing out of the normal, but it doesn't leave any block for me to pick up i check my inventory and nothing is in there i can only surmise that as i broke the block it was destroyed

the blocks i am attempting to breack are grass blocks, wood logs aka punching a tree,

furthermore i can't seem to right click anything. However i can open up the books you start off with the only exception is the hqm quest book

I am in a new survival world i have checked my NEI it is on recipe mode i don't know whats is going on and would like some help with the issue as i have tried another pack and didn't have this issue i believe that this is related only to this pack and only to this new updated version

OK that's strange... could you tell me how many chunk updates per second you have (F3 screen right to the fps)? Also does the quest book return any error when you try to open it?

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
OK that's strange... could you tell me how many chunk updates per second you have (F3 screen right to the fps)? Also does the quest book return any error when you try to open it?

I loaded up my world and it says currently that there are 0 chunck updates

one other weird thing is that it sent me back to spawn when i reloaded instead of bringing me back to the place where i exited

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
I loaded up my world and it says currently that there are 0 chunck updates

one other weird thing is that it sent me back to spawn when i reloaded instead of bringing me back to the place where i exited

OK try to disable FastCraft and if that doesn't help try to reinstall the modpack. I haven't had the problem nor did anyone else (at least no one told me) so it should only be some kind of problem that only affects your specific instance... (hopefully...)

Can I use the Better Foliage Mod with this pack with no problems?

It should be working without problems :)
(If there are try it without Fastcraft...that thing unfortunately is quite buggy with anything else that affects rendering...)

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
OK try to disable FastCraft and if that doesn't help try to reinstall the modpack. I haven't had the problem nor did anyone else (at least no one told me) so it should only be some kind of problem that only affects your specific instance... (hopefully...)

It should be working without problems :)
(If there are try it without Fastcraft...that thing unfortunately is quite buggy with anything else that affects rendering...)

Okay i tried that and the chunks are updating now however i still have the issue of not being able to retrieve blocks that i break and the right click still doesn't work

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Okay i tried that and the chunks are updating now however i still have the issue of not being able to retrieve blocks that i break and the right click still doesn't work

Hm...that's extremely weird... try to delete the options.txt in your minecraft dictionary and the defaultkeys.txt in your config folder. (That will make it necsessary to manually set all controls but should fix the rightclick thing...and aybe even the block breaking thing... other than that... do you have the latest java version (8)? I can test some things in my instance tomorrow (or better...in some hours)... perhaps I can find the problem... should go to sleep now...

EDIT: Ran some tests - still no problems...after the world load it took about 1 minute to finish background loading (with the symptoms you discribed) and then everything worked fine...

Last edited:

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
alright i've gone into the folders and deleted the options.txt and the defaultkeys.txt and it still isn't working im going to uninstall and reinstall btw the version im using is the 1.2.1 if that makes a difference to anything

alright i've gone and uninstalled everything and reinstalled.....LO AND BEHOLD it works sometimes the moderately time consuming and slightly annoying route is better than working trying for 12 hours and bugging a stranger who knew anyway

thank you good sir Game2win for your efforts and i apologize for taking up your valuable time may you have a wonderful day

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
For me it's working...could it be that you got this sword from NEI/Creative? Just asking because TiCs stone tools are disabled by IguanaTweaks...

Ninjishnu78016

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome modpackwith a unique modlist!

It was working perfectly before I updated to 1.2.1. After I updated it, whenever I try to enter a world, it crashes and the game closes for some reason.

Here is the crash report:
http://pastebin.com/5WRbDRF0

Could you help me identify what the problem is?
Thanks for your help and i'm hoping to be able to play this modpack again.