[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

meritoc

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get MJ in this pack? Do you convert RF or something simmular?

The version of Buildcraft in this pack uses RF rather than MJ. What requires MJ?

The Mek universal cables should be able to do the conversion though.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well not world reset, but for example PurpleMentat had to reset his questbook, and I could not load my world in 0.7.1.
In that case... Yes, it would probably be a good idea to reset your quest book/hqm data before updating.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does Thaumcraft greatwood have to be so difficult to get?

The tables that I need for researching stuff apparently require greatwood logs, which requires an Alfheim portal. End-game Botania and basic Witchery, for a couple of stinky tables?

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I started playing this pack a few days ago and found that there is no recipe for stone locker, but other tiers are enabled (but require stone one).
Is this a bug or done on purpose?
If a bug, how can I reenable it?

I know its the same as chests, but for my base design lockers would just look better.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Does Thaumcraft greatwood have to be so difficult to get?

The tables that I need for researching stuff apparently require greatwood logs, which requires an Alfheim portal. End-game Botania and basic Witchery, for a couple of stinky tables?
Nifty way to handle gating, right?

Zephyr123

Jul 29, 2019
I updated to 7.2 and I selected all the quests i did again. The only quest i did that didn't show up was the quest with the witches oven. It's the first quest in how the world changes. How do I unlock that quest? Please reply. BTW: I love this pack. You did a great job thephoenixlodge!

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
The blood altar from Blood Magic is invisible to me after being placed. This is a fresh install of the pack and there are no resource packs. I can see it for about 1 second when I place it but then it becomes invisible. This is on a server. Any ideas?

A6CaQYW.png

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
The blood altar from Blood Magic is invisible to me after being placed. This is a fresh install of the pack and there are no resource packs. I can see it for about 1 second when I place it but then it becomes invisible. This is on a server. Any ideas?
I've actually been having a the same problem. The block can still be used/hold blood, functions as normal though you can't see the items being transfused. It does show particles though. Also, WAILA shows tier/fill etc as 0, rather than what they should be, while the divination sigil still shows the correct information.

edit: I am also playing on a server

MazGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what could cause a character reset on single player, which shows as a server-based crash in the crash logs? Happened twice now.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Nifty way to handle gating, right?

Quite the opposite, it's very bad gating. It feels forced and overly complicated.

Instead of enjoying these mods at a decent pace, I now have to deal with them and build a ton of stuff I don't want to build right now. An Alfheim portal is an important milestone, but nooooo, I'll just plop it down to get it over with, because right now all I need it for is some silly sapling. Explore Witchery, ha, no, what do I need to get the sapling? An altar, a distillery, a cauldron, and a bunch of resources. Instead of making a nice altar, I'm encouraged to build something quick and lame to get it out of the way.

By the time I get there I have already forgotten that I just wanted to try Thaumcraft research.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Quite the opposite, it's very bad gating. It feels forced and overly complicated.

Instead of enjoying these mods at a decent pace, I now have to deal with them and build a ton of stuff I don't want to build right now. An Alfheim portal is an important milestone, but nooooo, I'll just plop it down to get it over with, because right now all I need it for is some silly sapling. Explore Witchery, ha, no, what do I need to get the sapling? An altar, a distillery, a cauldron, and a bunch of resources. Instead of making a nice altar, I'm encouraged to build something quick and lame to get it out of the way.

By the time I get there I have already forgotten that I just wanted to try Thaumcraft research.

That's my only issue. Is Thaumcraft shouldn't be so far away. If Golems are the only way to automate it takes awhile to research to get everything to even start them. As for everything else it works for me.