[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Do enderminis break crops? Or could it be endermen teleporting onto them? I have been roaming my fields and occasionally find broken crops and untilled soil.(0.65)

jajajo11

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I need HELP!!
after downloading the pack 0.7 today, it keep crashing :) I try to open my existing saved world then I receive the attached message, I click yes then it crash. I run the FTB launcher and the pack again and the crash keeps repeating, I used my backup saves still the same crashes. Pleaaase don't tell me I had to start over.
View attachment 16094
i have the same issue but i don´t get a crash report it just freezes and this is in the console.
http://pastebin.com/p3THQyV5

anubisrwml

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm sure this has already since been answered but after browsing the threads I didn't see any specific answers regarding this question -

The biggest gap I see now in this mod pack is that late game there are very few if any quests for thaumcraft, mekanism and blood magic. I would be very interested in seeing a questline/progression with these particular mods - is there any plans for adding such quests? I may wait to do my Let's Play until they're in if so.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys i was wondering... why on my server is it that i am the only one crashing when trying to see a recipe for crafting something?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm sure this has already since been answered but after browsing the threads I didn't see any specific answers regarding this question -

The biggest gap I see now in this mod pack is that late game there are very few if any quests for thaumcraft, mekanism and blood magic. I would be very interested in seeing a questline/progression with these particular mods - is there any plans for adding such quests? I may wait to do my Let's Play until they're in if so.
idk about mekanism and bloodmagic but the beginnings of thaumcraft are started and i think hes working on more

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Title says WIP HQM pack...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realize at first but the soil wouldn't till until I put down a water source...derp...but yeah the direwolfs are still a concern lol
Really? That doesn't sound right to me. Unless it's an interesting requirement thephoenixlodge managed to rope in, I'll have to investigate.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
Are you the owner of the server? Do you have OP and are you the only one with OP? Might be related...
sure i am but ive treid removing my op and still doesnt work. is it something with a mod that causes nei issues? becuase it only happens to me and no one else on the server

Spectre97

Jul 29, 2019
Attempting to start up a newly updated server, with the world transferred over, I get this for a crash report:

http://pastebin.com/MWsqavaH

I had to change the parameters of the ServerStart.bat file to get it to work on 0.6.5, but using the same parameters on 0.7.1 doesn't change things.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Attempting to start up a newly updated server, with the world transferred over, I get this for a crash report:

http://pastebin.com/MWsqavaH

I had to change the parameters of the ServerStart.bat file to get it to work on 0.6.5, but using the same parameters on 0.7.1 doesn't change things.
You can either remove the Enchiridion 2 mod from the server, or update config/enchiridion/enchiridion2.cfg and set "Disable Autodiscovery"=false.

Reactions: TioTony22

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
One little update and *everything* breaks. Nice.

Occasional crashes when looking up recipes in NEI.
Almost my entire farm has stopped growing. Yes, I know there were changes to soil but... heavy-handed much?
Tried to make sheep spawn egg in the Botania infuser... nothing. Doesn't work. Yes I had the proper ingredients.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Almost my entire farm has stopped growing. Yes, I know there were changes to soil but... heavy-handed much?
Tried to make sheep spawn egg in the Botania infuser... nothing. Doesn't work. Yes I had the proper ingredients.
Little!?!

He announced a month ago that 0.7 would change a lot of stuff, so.... not little

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019

not a little update :p the author was working on it for over a month

Edit: got ninja'd

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I love this mudpack this new update has some issues for me. I hate wolves. I hate the noise they make. If anyone knows how to disable them from spawning I would appreciate it greatly

I've been playing this modpack for weeks and haven't felt the need to pop into this thread any make any comments, at least until today.

These wolves aren't just bloody annoying, they're very unbalanced.
  • Spawn everywhere, including inside your base. (I even used F7 to check light levels everywhere, so they must spawn at > 8)
  • Can 2 hit kill you in the beginning of the game.
  • Did I mention they are bloody annoying, "ARRROOOOO"
To Alienfish, do this:
  • Find your EnderZoo.cfg file, mine is in: C:\Program Files\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\config\enderzoo
  • Edit this line, "B:direWolfEnabled=true" to be "B:direWolfEnabled=false"
I've been playing FTB for probably two years now, and I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever gone and made a "difficulty" change to a configuration file, and I played Blood 'n Bones for about 6 months straight. It's not that they're just "too hard", it's that they're implemented in a way that is a hassle. I'd humbly suggest that unless this is an attempt to rebrand "Regrowth" as "Dances with Wolves: The Minecraft Version" that perhaps they be toned down or otherwise removed from the mod.

Reactions: Zarvoxbe

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this modpack for weeks and haven't felt the need to pop into this thread any make any comments, at least until today.

These wolves aren't just bloody annoying, they're very unbalanced.
  • Spawn everywhere, including inside your base. (I even used F7 to check light levels everywhere, so they must spawn at > 8)
  • Can 2 hit kill you in the beginning of the game.
  • Did I mention they are bloody annoying, "ARRROOOOO"
To Alienfish, do this:
  • Find your EnderZoo.cfg file, mine is in: C:\Program Files\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\config\enderzoo
  • Edit this line, "B:direWolfEnabled=true" to be "B:direWolfEnabled=false"
I've been playing FTB for probably two years now, and I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever gone and made a "difficulty" change to a configuration file, and I played Blood 'n Bones for about 6 months straight. It's not that they're just "too hard", it's that they're implemented in a way that is a hassle. I'd humbly suggest that unless this is an attempt to rebrand "Regrowth" as "Dances with Wolves: The Minecraft Version" that perhaps they be toned down or otherwise removed from the mod.
i agree with the howling is annoying and they spawn where they are not wanted but they wont attack unless you approach them so 2 hit killing you doesnt even matter it just makes you have to be weary of your surroundings