Whitelist Server Yay! FTB! | UPDATED Direwolf20 Beta 1.5.2 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: kazuyakevin
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? honestly not ;)
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? everytime i got all the machines running and was planning to make something big, de server "crashed" or stopped...
Experience With FTB Packs: I've played the direwolf20 pack from the beginning and know alot of all the mods available ;)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:darclight138
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:y
Have You Ever Been Banned?no

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?my auto mob farms
Experience With FTB Packs:i mess with the packs on single player

Vincejlite

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Sumuran
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? Yes I have, but it was due to exploiting creative for research for thaumcraft. After a moment or two of this I felt bad and immediately reported myself to the server owner and left myself to his mercy. It was a two day ban and a wipe of my thaumcraft data. Personally I am not capable of doing such a thing on a server without immense guilt and can assure that this never has or will happen again. (Server owner even allowed me in creative for further projects for the server knowing that I would not exploit creative again)
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? I created a tower with a Twilight Forest theme using the various towerwood blocks containing a spawner complex used to drop creatures or contain creatures and use turtles to attack/collect mob drop. It used both a stair set and arcane levitator system. This tower was also contained within a field that had a designed chocobo stable. In this tower I had several different systems meant to help with ore and item production. I even had a system which rapidly created UU-matter. These systems were soon to be installed before a map change. Without these systems installed into my tower, I still managed to help the server grow closer as a community and helped players who were nearing end game systems get closer to them and people starting on the server to quickly gain a foothold in the server.
Experience With FTB Packs: I have used the Ultimate Pack, Mindcrack Pack, and Beta Pack A as well as a private pack on a server. I have played in single or lan worlds with Direwolf20 and Voltz packs. I have constant ideas for structures with non-vanilla blocks, especially blocks from the Twilight Forest mod. I enjoy using the Twilight and often will set up base there. I also have learned how to utilize EU and MJ systems quickly once I started learning them.

SkeetPro

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name : SkeetPro
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them : Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? : no
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? : I made ​​the stone from quarry to enter in recycler then mass fabricator
Experience With FTB Packs : I play ftb direwolf20 from the version 1.3

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
Ahm you wrote you added all but I can`t connect to the server cause of the white list. Maybe you added "Fortrest" not "Fortrest13" I hope you could help me
By

ClumMunch

Jul 29, 2019
Just started a new whitelist server, join in on the fun!
Server Address
derekdata.com
Server Specs
  • 2GB Physical Machine
  • CentOS 6.4, running only Minecraft
  • TickThreading
  • Hosted by Me!
  • Located in Seattle, WA
  • Dual Core
  • Going to aim for 15 slots, we'll see what happens wrt server load
  • Hourly backups, daily archives
  • Game is set to max difficulty
  • (We have a good seed near lots of floating mountains!)
Rules

• No Griefing
  • Be Respectful -Treat others how you'd want to be treated
  • Don't steal someone else's things.
  • Be mindful of other players' space - don't build right on top of someone else unless you have their permission.
  • No quarries or automated mining in the over world.
  • I don't want to deal with any serious anti-griefing mods, so if I notice you doing one of the above things I'll just roll back the server and ban :( :( :(

Me
I'm a 25 year old software engineer. I haven't contributed to any mods before, but I know java, so maybe I should try sometime.
Naan0 is my in game name.
I've been playing FTB for about 6 months or so. I love making complex machinery type processing facilities.
WhiteList Application
InGame Name:
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:
Have You Ever Been Banned?
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?
Experience With FTB Packs:

InGame Name:ClumMunch
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y]:
Have You Ever Been Banned? no

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? the biggest nuclear plant every and a massive me system
Experience With FTB Packs: Everything in mindcrack and the other ones

jdub121686

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:jdub121686
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? No

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? a 1024 MJ/t Steam Engine bank, with 8 Solid Fuel HP Boilers fed by ME systems
Experience With FTB Packs: All; Playing modded MC since beta 1.3

I have a few friends, Same age as me, and experience I would like added too

IGN:
Bestkingo
Budwiz3r

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I've been banned from the server without any reason (not that i know). is there any way to get back in the server?

Kazuya

metscatcher35

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Timer3D
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes I do.
Have You Ever Been Banned? I will be honest and say yes, but it was only because I was accused.

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? I like making factories and gaining lots of items. I also like to make complicated houses and systems.
Experience With FTB Packs: Ive played Mindcrack Pack for 6 months and I have touched upon the new packs such as FTB Beta, and of course, Direwolf20 pack.

matheryn

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: matheryn_m

Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:y
Have You Ever Been Banned? no
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?
Experience With FTB Packs: unleashed, cant remember the other one

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
What version of DW20 is this, because whenever i try to login to the server with 1.1.2 it says im missing older versions of the mods.

mr_apple3421

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name mr_apple3421
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them yes
Have You Ever Been Banned never
[FONT=Tahoma I am making a airship using red power 2 and using ae to load it up with TNT automatically
[B]Experience With FTB Packs direwolf20 I almost know every mod
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[/quote]
I would love to play with you because whenever I play on server I get griefed or have to live under ground you can contact [email protected]

Dusk

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: DUSKORN15

Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned?
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? some large automated farms
Experience With FTB Packs: None, just starting, I have played some of the mods though.