Whitelist Server Yay! FTB! | UPDATED Direwolf20 Beta 1.5.2 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
Just started a new whitelist server, join in on the fun!

Server Address

derekdata.com

Server Specs
  • 2GB Physical Machine
  • CentOS 6.4, running only Minecraft
  • TickThreading
  • Hosted by Me!
  • Located in Seattle, WA
  • Dual Core
  • Going to aim for 15 slots, we'll see what happens wrt server load
  • Hourly backups, daily archives
  • Game is set to max difficulty
  • (We have a good seed near lots of floating mountains!)
Rules
  • No Griefing
  • Be Respectful -Treat others how you'd want to be treated
  • Don't steal someone else's things.
  • Be mindful of other players' space - don't build right on top of someone else unless you have their permission.
  • No quarries or automated mining in the over world.
  • I don't want to deal with any serious anti-griefing mods, so if I notice you doing one of the above things I'll just roll back the server and ban :( :( :(
Me
I'm a 25 year old software engineer. I haven't contributed to any mods before, but I know java, so maybe I should try sometime.
Naan0 is my in game name.
I've been playing FTB for about 6 months or so. I love making complex machinery type processing facilities.

WhiteList Application
InGame Name:
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:
Have You Ever Been Banned?
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?
Experience With FTB Packs:

Reactions: mr_apple3421

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: UselessFlaw
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? nope!
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? A personal banking system using Applied Energistics and Computer craft
Experience With FTB Packs: I've been playing for 6 months and have hosted some private servers. and I've been using mods since 1.2

Also if you have a mic and Skype I love being able to talk(I am not adverse to hosting a teamspeak server if you prefer)

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Hah, I never thought of using Applied Energistics and computer craft together, although it makes sense. That's awesome. The server is pretty untouched as of now, I setup my mining shaft and a small underground base near spawn. There's a village nearby but it got overrun with zombies pretty early on.

EDIT: Good idea on teamspeak. I'll set that up when I get a chance.

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:rroecker

Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? Yes, some people in a group with me found a way to dupe and exploited it while I was gone.
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? My friend and I made a fully automated enchanter using computer craft and Soul shards that enchanted books every time the turtle collected 30 levels of experience.
Experience With FTB Packs:
Played on most and had lots of fun making different factories.
P.S I played on Uselessflaws old server which was a ton of fun.

tavon horn

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:slimetammer24
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:y
Have You Ever Been Banned? no
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? tanks
Experience With FTB Packs played for 3 months watch videos on youtube

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
IN Game Name. DucksGoQwack
Age. 16
Do i abide by the rules. Yes i do
Have i ever been banned. Not that i know of
Strangest thing ive made in FTB. Im not really sure, id have to give it a bit more thought
Experience. Been playing minecraft for around 14 months. and have been playing FTB for around 6
*Edit* Experience with FTB packs. Most of them except energetics and computercraft *Im bad at codeing but i would like to learn*

Thanks for reading. Hope i get accepted and see you on the server (>^_^)>

Alardean

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Alardean
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned? Never
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Once i made a fully automated and self sufficient liquid fueled boiler system with oil and ethanol which produced almost 1k Mj/tick.
Experience With FTB Packs: I'm pretty good with all the mods in it. My favorite is applied energistics. I started to play modded mincraft long before the FTB was released.

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Nicoran989
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned? No I have not

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Never made anything to difficult yet
Experience With FTB Packs: I have been playing FTB from the start.

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name:
DieNasty

Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Banned? Not to my knowledge.

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? I've coded a turtle that automatically built houses for you. I've also made a self-sufficient biomass machine that makes 1000 MJs and 1 bucket of biomass a second. I've also made a high-security facility that used verification systems/teleporters to access a giant warded stone cube. I love building complex stuff!
Experience With FTB Packs: About a year now. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4.

DevSpikyCactus

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Devspikycactus
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? nah
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Oil generator using bees for the whole server, and got all trees and gave them away for the players who needed them.
Experience With FTB Packs: played it since forever xD i play with mods since i can remember and i have lots of packs for my self like pokemon, dinosuars and some other mods

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
From now on I'll send you a message if you're accepted. I added almost all of you. BTW - I haven't labeled it yet, but I started building my base in a mountain a few hundred blocks from spawn. There's a village nearby we could re-appropriate as a place to put common resources and stuff, because the zombies killed all the villagers :( at least there wasn't an apiarist villager. I'm planning on setting up teamspeak soon as well.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: xxrazorbeastxx
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: y
Have You Ever Been Banned? Nope
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? built a fully automated quarry - furnace - crafting system. pretty much made so quarry would go to IC2 machines then craft items I used the most, then sort em.

Experience With FTB Packs: Been playin alot for the past 3 months. Tired of playing by myself and already done some Mindcrack servers and am completely done with Greg Tech.

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:hoboman744
Have You Ever Been Banned?nope

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?coal coke factory with ae
Experience With FTB Packs:ive been playing for a few months

tavon horn

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:slimetammer24
Have You Ever Been Banned?no
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? matter fabricator
Experience With FTB Packs played 3 months

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: Azurave
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned? Nope

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Using AE to do my bidding, setting it up to all IC2 and buildcraft machines so all I would need to use would be the AE crafting monitor.
Experience With FTB Packs: Started back in january i believe.

Roufous808

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:Roufous_808
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Yes!
Have You Ever Been Banned?No!

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?A liquid redstone powered barley farm.
Experience With FTB Packs:I played with a lot of mods but not with any specific pack.

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind about messages, they're inconvenient in this particular forum. You're all added now. We're getting close to the limit though. However load has been just fine so far. We'll see if all of you log on at once what happens :) - send me a message if you can't get in.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: danieledward
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Yes!
Have You Ever Been Banned?No!

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Every single forestry machine automated complete with sorting room and 100 chests, 1 for each important item lol
Experience With FTB Packs: I have played them all but always keep coming back to DW20 pack. I had a server I was using before but the admin was never around.