Whitelist Server Yay! FTB! | UPDATED Direwolf20 Beta 1.5.2 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? nope unless ive been ban on a server ive never join

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? nothing yet cant find a server that lets me in
Experience With FTB Packs: im on and off

aozzyr

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: aozzyr
Have You Ever Been Banned? No.
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Computer and AE system to make my server (roughly 10 - 20 people) a public power system with an idea like JadedCat in ForgeCraft.
Experience With FTB Packs: since it came out with the initial release of the challenge map.

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:
Have You Ever Been Banned? nope unless ive been ban on a server ive never join
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? nothing yet cant find a server that lets me in
Experience With FTB Packs: im on and off

Just saying but he will ask for your in game name and probably ur age so better to edit it in now and save him some time when he gets back

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
Added - have fun. Server is back up now. Having another linux system admin around would be nice :(

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned?nope

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?:made a program with 1200+ lines of code distributed in 10 turtles and a main cpu.
Experience With FTB Packs: playing FTB since 1.4.2

TheGibbs909

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: TheGibbs909
Have You Ever Been Banned? No

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? I have never really tried building anything too crazy
Experience With FTB Packs: This is the first forum I have applied to, but i played the DW20 pack in singleplayer for a while. I'm still learning all the mods. And I am hoping that joining a server will help me learn the mods faster, just from seeing and/or learning from other people.

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else not able to launch FTB? My launcher updated to 1.4 on the Dw pack and now it wont launch, anyone else getting same problem or is it something i did?

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
FTB updated the release pack, and it caused item ID conflicts, so you need private code DW20 to get the 1.1.2 release, which is what the server is running.

pirru129

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:pirru129
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned?no i hope it stays like that

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?i havent play that much with solar panels
Experience With FTB Packs:yes i been playing it for 2-3 months

moznuy

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: moznuy
Have You Ever Been Banned? No
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? Self-contained fusion reactor
Experience With FTB Packs: I've been playing FTB for 6 months