Whitelist Server Yay! FTB! | UPDATED Direwolf20 Beta 1.5.2 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skippy

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: Skippy_X
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes i do
Have You Ever Been Banned? Yes for griefing 2 years ago but, i am not the same anymore, i changed.

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? MY biggest automatic diamond farm ever,
Experience With FTB Packs: Technic , FTB , technic lite . Yes i do , Alot.

Maggboy

Jul 29, 2019
nGame Name: maggboy
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned?: Nope

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB?: humm strange thing :/ idk tbh i just like to build my way to an efficient base then help others or participate in group activitys.
Experience With FTB Packs: Played most but Direwolf20 (1.5.2) pack is for me until dire releases the new build :D

Famif

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Familove
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned? No
What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? I have made a parkour Sky-Dungeon with redstone death traps of epic proportions including dispenser gauntlets, ladders that go forever, worlds built sideways, tech puzzles, mob death rooms, upside-down worlds, water traps, rail tricks and even evil piston clouds and controlled falling along with a list of signs that taunt you mercilessly about how worthless you are.
Experience With FTB Packs: Direwolf20 Pack, mostly. I twiddled with DW20 1.5 and I don't like it so much. I got addicted to those gems! FTB Unleashed. I used to twiddle around with Tekkit. I'm still a noob. I don't even know what or how to make a "chunk loader" or how to work a turtle. I just like to "domesticate" the landscape with roads, housing, farms, rail systems that span continents etc. Nothing that would get in anyone's way. I just... get bored... for a few hours... or days... When I am not pwning face in Planetside2.
Thank you.​

Kezogunz

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:kezogunz
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned? No

What is the most convoluted, strange thing you've made in FTB? A self contain powergen system that ran on netherrack
Experience With FTB Packs: Mainly DW20 but have dabbled in others but DW20 packs have a special place with me