Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I have some questions about gregtech. First off, are yoy using the expensive recipe on the macerator? Second, are you using the matterfab, or the massfab? I have a bunch more questions about it, so could you just post your serverside gregtech config in pastebin so i could read it?

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Actualy, there is a rare bug were the launcher wont download it. Just redownload/force update your FTB modpack to install it :)

Well, that's a pretty stupid bug, considering FML was supposed to be part of Forge, which most of the modpack seems to run on . . .

But I guess being stupid is the point of bugs.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Um, i tried to make a twilight forest portal, and it didnt work. Is twilight forest disabled? Or am I just doing something wrong?

ShadowHunter12

Jul 29, 2019
the commands may be the problem, I suggest trying to put the server back to the latest stable format and work from there. Good luck fixing it soon.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, it is not the commands that is having issues, because the problems still occured when running without commands.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Grieving problems will be fixed as soon as I ported the last few mods into bukkit. Unless someone knows a way to port a plugin (GriefPrevention and HawkEye) to Vanilla.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Private ports, dont have permissions to post the ports. However, if the Makers of FTB wants to ask the plugin builders for permissions, and if they get it, i am more then happy to release them, once i am done.

Reactions: MaggotKing

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorrow the new server (Bukkit) should be opened, thus far this is in it:
IC2 (AM, ASP, NC),
BC3,
CCC,
NEI,
Iron Chests,
Railcraft,
InvTweaks,
ForgeIRC

I am busy fixing Steves Carts, this should be done later this evening or early this morning.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, you will be able to use the FTB modpack, since it is FTB based, the other mods will migrate one by one, its taking its time to port it.