Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, micheldewit, I was on the server earlier, and it was quite the day. Traveling in a group, getting lost, mining coal, finding other people's chests and beds, getting assassinated 10 times, dying trying to stop a chest theft . . .

I left a notice sign and some stuff for the guy that got robbed. He was pretty nice, so I figured. The house is now a 9x9.

Jordan_98

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, its jordan9839 here i am unable to join the server via a internal server error i can join other servers and im not sure if its just me i was wondering if there was away you could fix it without deleting my mystcraft age and my items if not you can just do it.

Cheers Jordan

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Any status on my mystcraft world? Were you able to save it?

Also, i thought of a easy way to save the world! Just create a new age and delete all its data. Then find the data files for my old age and copy-paste all the files/folders in our old age data folder to the new age you just created. Then you can give me the desc. book to the age you created and tada! We have all out stuff back :D

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
Player by the name of " DataSoy " murdered two players, one by the name of " EarthPulse " Without warning/reason. Then proceeded to empty chests of the owner, " EarthPulse "

Banned permenantly for reasons theivery and RDM is what i think you should punish him with.
( RDM = Random Deathmatch )

Datasoy

Jul 29, 2019
Player by the name of " DataSoy " murdered two players, one by the name of " EarthPulse " Without warning/reason. Then proceeded to empty chests of the owner, " EarthPulse "

Banned permenantly for reasons theivery and RDM is what i think you should punish him with.
( RDM = Random Deathmatch )

I recently got killed by a someone and when I spawned at the spawn there were 10 peaple waiting for me. They killed me thausend of times. When I finaly managed to escape I faund my base griefed and everything I have stolen. They also trying to blame me forgriefing there base wich was originaly mine(as seen as above) Please I want them banned.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
The matter will be discussed with my team, and an appropiate action will be taken.
DataSoy, there could not have been 10 people waiting for you, that would mean suddenly everyone was capable of teleporting, since they have been very very far away from the deathpoints.

Note; Killing with for example PortalGuns is not allowed, and will be threated as Grieving, and so is theft. Grieving is an bannable offense.

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
Aye, server crashed with message " Server Closed "[DOUBLEPOST=1353693892][/DOUBLEPOST]
The matter will be discussed with my team, and an appropiate action will be taken.
DataSoy, there could not have been 10 people waiting for you, that would mean suddenly everyone was capable of teleporting, since they have been very very far away from the deathpoints.

Note; Killing with for example PortalGuns is not allowed, and will be threated as Grieving, and so is theft. Grieving is an bannable offense.
Which is exactly what he did, he emptied chests and murdered people. He also didnt say a word in the process, and we decided to make him quit by killing him once or twice. ( Rules permit killing greifers, which is the whole reason pvp's on. )

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
*/facepalm* i said on the server that the server was going down to disable pvp... read chat
my bad, i was either afk or something and i didn't catch that. but still, he's got counts of stealing from others, so i think his fate is condemned

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
micheldewit, where you able to save my mystcraft world? I would like to know if it has been saved, or not. Because if it cant be saved i wil start over again but right now im just waiting to hear if its ok or not.
Also, is instability turned off in the config to prevent this happening again?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
People have been suggesting removing MystCraft, due the fact its very tedious on the server, i am voting against it, but in the end its a community build server, therefor a vote: for 24 hours now, vote yes or no for removal of the mod. People whom build houses in the myst will be refunded if it is removed.

MaggotKing

Jul 29, 2019
Remove mystcraft. Or just have a community desk and notebook so that people don't have to create 20 ages to find a half decent one. Turn off decay too and just let people only have one age max.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I vote to keep it but disable desc. book crafting and people have to apply for an age if they want one (Also turn instability OFF PLZ).
Also, were you able to save my mystcraft world? If not could you plz put a locked chest at spawn and share it with Kevinthedude2000 and put 3 stacks of copper, tin, and iron + 13 stacks of redstone + 1 stack of aluminum + 7 stacks of coal + 34 electrum + 1 stack of gold + 17 diamonds + 2 world anchors + 1 of each machine (macerator, furnace, compressor, extractor, and centrifuge) + 5 stacks of oak logs + enough coke oven bricks to make a coke oven and enough blast furnace bricks to make a blast furance + 3 iridium ingots + 2 adv. solars + 1 full nano suit + adv lappack + adv diamond drill and adv chainsaw + 1 mining turtle. I a ton more extra crap, but i stuf like cobble back pretty easily.