Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
We like to call you welcome to XtreamCraft, a premium minecraft server. No whitelist or graylist.

Who are we:

We, XtreamCraft, part of XtreamServers, are an Gaming community that has been set up by a gamer. In less then 6 months, we have grown over 400 tekkit players, and over 80 Active Tekkit players. We have a dedicated team for each of our servers, and we have been trying to prove ourselfs as one of the better Tekkit servers.
And now we upgraded (partially) to Feed The Beast. The pack we are currently using is: Feed The Beast - Ultmate Modpack.

Our Rules;
  • Do not disrespect Staff.
  • Do not grief
  • Do not hack or use a hacked client (a client with Xray, for example)
  • Abusive language is not allowed.
  • BC quarries are allowed, as long as they are under 20*20 blocks.
  • Only English is allowed in General Chat.
Diabled Mods for now:
  • XyCraft
  • GrafGun
XyCraft will be enabled in the future, we have set up certain chunks to be cycled for the generation of XyCraft once its re-enabled.
We disabled it for now due generation lag.

Our website: http://community.xtreamcraft.net/forum.php
Intressed? Join us now; Our FTB information is: ftb.xtreamservers.com

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
I logged in to try it out . . . and the first thing that happened was suffocating inside a solid wall.

Then I respawned out in the wilderness, so I was wondering if it was supposed to be like that?

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
We are going to build a spawn yes. ANd /spawn should bring you to the spawn.

Thanks.

And I, uh, cut down a tree for wood to pickaxe a hole in the mountain side while I was out there . . . kind of had to stop dying all the time. Took some coal too. Hope you don't mind. You might never see that hill anyway, really. There's nothing around but beehives for miles on the minimap.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Server seems to be down for me right now. Is this server-side, or is this happening to other people too?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
It was serverside; Since the FTB server software uses a different keyfile, Multicraft cant see if the server is crashed yes/no. Thus, with a crash, it didnt reboot, and since it shows as offline at all times, our networkadministrators did not notice that the server was crashed.

Edit 1; server is down now for 5 minuts, to quickly hold maintenance.
Edit 2; Server is now done with Maintenance.

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been crashing a few times.
Anything you could do?

EDIT: " It's the javasocketreconnect thing, and now we cannot connect. "

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
The OP says that NO items are disabled. That is not true. The entire portalgun mod is disabled. Either allow the portalgun mod, or update the OP. :)
(Please allow the portal mod, its one of my favorites :( )

Other than that, this is the most funnerest servers i have been on!
(Note: funnerest is not quite a word, but it is the only thing good enough to describe this server :D)

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the server to include PortalGun. PortalGun mod was broken, now, to find out why the serverapplication is crashing.

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
OH! also, the adventurers backpack is disabled, but no other is. ( Ive crafted a foresters and assume the others arent disabled. )

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Wiped the directory except the worldfiles, rebooted the server, I think there is an issue with Fighu;s commands.