Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think its the ammount of players, hold on while i am going to open IRC chat with the dev's.

Edit: They werent much of an use, pretty much they had no idea, told me to post "the error" on pastebin and perhaps someone would be able to tell me what was the issue...

Server should be back up in about 5 mins.

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
There's a large, red 1.3 next to the connectivity icon, and I can't join. Never seen that before.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to get on, but got an internal server error. I know there are many ways to cause this but one I think it might be is that when someone is in a mystcraft world and that world is deleted, they get an internal server error whenever they try to join. So, did you delete any mystcraft worlds?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
None of the Mystcraftworlds have been deleted, how I know? Since i rebooted the server, i got a "help me!" request from someone stuck inside a MystCraft world, and doesnt know where the exit is.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i am still getting internal server errors, it could be that something in my inventory isnt somehow known by the server. This can be solved by deleting my Kevinthedude2000.dat, but i would lose my inventory. However, i didnt have anything awesome in my inv, except 1 diamond, but i can get a new one -_-

So, could you delete the Kevinthedude2000.dat plz?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, its not as much your inventory cant be handled, its that the server cant place you in the world, somehow. However, rest be asured, your playerfile has been resetted, and you are able to join now.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
None of the Mystcraft worlds have been deleted, ask around the other people that are online, and that had a Mystcraft world before you. Your world MIGHT have become corrupt tho.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
The reason that i kept getting an internal server error was because my mystcraft world no longer exists. I ran all the way from spawn to where i had hidden the book, and using the book does work. also, corruption doesnt delete the world itself. So, somehow, my mystcraft world no longer exists. And i lost EVERYTHING.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, if the Mystcraft Map itself gets corrupted (uzip errors, etc) the server wont load the map to preserve stability. This is what I mean with Corrupt. All the Mystcrafts (and believe me, thats quite a few) are still, filewise, on the server.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i understand. Also, sorry for sounding like a raging troll
Anyway, could you turn instability off in the config? And is there anyway you can get my world loaded again? I have spent lots of hours on the server, and my bro and my friend lived in that world too.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
I think it might be possible, but i would have to know what WorldID it was exactly. But considering I am currently working on a PC whereas I cannot work directly on the server, you might have to wait a hour or 3 before I can start disaster-recover the World_files. (I need to know your DIM_MYST worldfile, for that i need to know the location of the book)

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
The desc book in inside the age. I used a linking book to get in and out. Will the linking book work?
Also, i renamed the age "Home World" but i dont know if it uses custom names in the data, but it might :)

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
I might be able to save it.
If not, I'll help you rebuild your world.
But I am at my workingstation in about 3 hours from now, then I can check and see if the world is save-able.