What's new in modded minecraft today?

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Some more 1.8 updates =)

GimmeNBT 2.2.1 (by iTitus)
A little Minecraft mod which adds some useful information to the item tooltip and a /dump_inv command.

It also needs to to be installed on the server side to enable the /dump_inv command.

Very useful for modders or server operators/owners who want to check ItemStack data in a player inventory or a chest (IInventory) without actually seeing them - can prevent crashes and helps tracking down bugs.

You all are hereby allowed to use this mod in your mod pack, but please send me a message so I know it and credit me somehow.
  • Updated to Minecraft 1.8
  • Added BlockState information to the item tooltip and the dump file
  • Hotfix: Some default blockstates in item forms (Pistons) are not built correctly so they were crashes - fixed now

Fire's Clay Spawn 2.0.0.2 (by The_Fireplace)
Added manual overrides, fixed clay only generating below layer 16

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Updates for Minecraft 1.7.10!]
NotEnoughResources 1.0.40 (by hilburn)

• Tinkers' Construct compatibility added (Ores, bushes, mobs and drop modifications).
  • Adds conditional tooltips to mob drops.
  • Thaumcraft mob compatibility added.
  • Fixes a crash with MFR.
EYE HEARRRE 2 ZHH0W 5CREENSH07S!
4bd63fbdeb.png
5ac7f41676.jpg

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Updates for Minecraft 1.7.10!

YetAnotherBackupMod 1.0.5 (by szernex_)

• Added config option 'backupFullSave' to control if the full world save should be included in backups (thanks to r/ canilsen)

NotEnoughResources 1.0.40 (by hilburn)

• Tinkers' Construct compatibility added (Ores, bushes, mobs and drop modifications).
  • Adds conditional tooltips to mob drops.
  • Thaumcraft mob compatibility added.
  • Fixes a crash with MFR.
I don't think we've seen these before, I think a introduction is in order.

Reactions: Fixided

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
GregTech 5.06.06 Open-Gamma: Because "Beta" sounds so scary.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7156

[ADDED] A way to autoproduce Repeaters and Comparators in the Assembler using liquid Concrete rather than Stone.
[FIXED] Fluid Container Crash if Twilight Forest is not present.
[REMOVED] Iron Blocks and Diamond Blocks are now no longer made more Blastproof, due to some strange Mechanics depending on them in other Mods. Why don't they just use Item Entities laying on the Ground instead of inworld Blocks for TNT Processing?
[CHANGE] The Railcraft Recipe Replacing now only removes regular Crafting Recipes and not any special Handlers (using an API change below). Sorry CovertJaguar.
[API] The removeRecipeByOutput() Function can now be flagged to only remove native IRecipes by using a "getClass().getName() == One of the Native Classes Names" check (so no instanceof check). I made a List of Native and Native alike Handlers (Vanilla, GT, IC2, Forestry and AE regular Crafting) for that purpose.
[API] Made the MetaGenerated Item more dynamic and added a 1 Item -> 1 Prefix Variant for later usage.

GregoriusT

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019

[ADDED] A way to autoproduce Repeaters and Comparators in the Assembler using liquid Concrete rather than Stone.
[REMOVED] Iron Blocks and Diamond Blocks are now no longer made more Blastproof, due to some strange Mechanics depending on them in other Mods. Why don't they just use Item Entities laying on the Ground instead of inworld Blocks for TNT Processing?
[CHANGE] The Railcraft Recipe Replacing now only removes regular Crafting Recipes and not any special Handlers (using an API change below). Sorry CovertJaguar.
[API] The removeRecipeByOutput() Function can now be flagged to only remove native IRecipes by using a "getClass().getName() == One of the Native Classes Names" check (so no instanceof check). I made a List of Native and Native alike Handlers (Vanilla, GT, IC2, Forestry and AE regular Crafting) for that purpose.
[API] Made the MetaGenerated Item more dynamic and added a 1 Item -> 1 Prefix Variant for later usage.

GregoriusT
Please delete this, it was already posted in page 352 of this thread.

Last edited:

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019

GregoriusT
Stay, out of my territory. (That has already been claimed) *Menacing Laugh *SpwnX looks over and frowns

:p
But, yes this has already been posted

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
Stay, out of my territory. (That has already been claimed) *Menacing Laugh *SpwnX looks over and frowns

:p
But, yes this has already been posted
Sorry, I looked through the posts by the ModMyMC bot and I didn't see any for GregTech, so I submitted the update.
If you're going to claim this as your territory at least submit the updates in such a way that the bot can post them (aka use the form don't just post in this thread).

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the bot is controlled by the editors and since i was a bit late to post the update...
Basically, any updates regarding IC² and its family of addons (which includes GT) will be posted by me (if nobody does it before [which is unlikely because IC² is not the mainstream]).

There you go, https://twitter.com/ModMyMC/status/538556697544241152

@CarbonBasedGhost , i'm the one here that should claim this, "my territory".
But i'm kind enough to not do it. Just make a more interesting post and don't mispell Greg's name and i'll be happy.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
...Is it just me, or did a bunch of posts just disappear? (namely, the ones that were discussing 1.8 modding)

They were most likely moved to there own section thread. Mods can do that now. They probably forgot to post that they did so. If I can find it I'll post the link. But searching for 1.8 or variation of is to short and/or general to find it.

Reactions: VictiniX888

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
New release of RFTools 1.34

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ftools-teleportation-storage-scanner-powerful

Another maintenance release with a small new feature in the shield system.

1.34:

• A crash bug in the shield gui was fixed in case 'del' was pressed with an empty list of filters.
  • Fixed an important bug in the shield that could cause crashes when RFTools was used on a server.
  • New feature in the shield: you can now set the type of damage to 'Player' allowing XP and special loot. Uses more memory though.
  • Increased the damage radius of the shield (+1 block in the height and +.4 blocks in all other directions).
  • Fixed a few notes in the manual related to the shield system.
  • Reduced the default maximum teleportation speed to half the current value (remove the rftools config files to benefit from this or set the value manually).
  • Added 'rfttp' console command to allow checking all teleporter receivers and cleaning up dangling receivers (something that you should normally not have but which you can have if you are debugging a lot of teleportation related things).
  • Many (still hidden changes) to the dimension builder system. Not yet operational.

McJty

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Blood Magic v1.2.1b

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224791-blood-magic/files/2219951

Blood Magic v1.2.1b was released, with one of the biggest new features being the Demon Portal. Yes, it's been in there a while. But now, there are actually demons and various buildings!

Full Changelog:
Code:
- Some minor tweaks and bug fixes, most of them don't need to be mentioned.

- Helped improve the performance of the Compression sigil even more.

- Added the configs for the manipulation of the Demon Portal - it is suggested that if you want to play with the demon portal from creative that you delete the config/BloodMagic folder each release.

To activate the portal, pull it out of Creative, place it on the ground and click the side. Then throw away your sanity, since you are about to get your butt whooped!

@WayofTime

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Armourer's Workshop 0.22.0
  • Added de_DE localizations .
  • Fixed guild book chapters being messed up.
  • Fixed the default Steve skin sometimes getting replaced with a players naked skin.
  • Fixed the player losing their skin after changing world.
  • Fixed head armour not following the head on the z axis.
  • Changed GUI's for the new equipment type.
  • Changed mannequin rotation limits.

Mr Crayfish's Furniture mod 3.4, 3.4.1
Changelog said:
Change Log v3.4.1
* Fixed NullPointerException with Blender
* Fixed OutOfBoundsException with Washing Machine

Change Log v3.4
+ Added Kitchen Counters (Normal and Sink), Kitchen Cabinet, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Blender, Toaster, Cookie Jar, Microwave, Chopping Board (includes knife), Bar Stool (Can dye)
+ Added Plate and Cup
+ Added Soap, Soapy Water and Super Soapy Water (Used for Dishwasher and Washing Machine)
+ Added new foods! Bread Slice and Toast
+ Added Recipe Book. (to discover recipes registered in the RecipeAPI)
+ Updated Mailboxes to use UUID. Mailboxes now to need to be claimed after placing. This method works better than before and should hopefully resolve the void mailbox bug people were having.
~ Changed how couches work. There is only one couch now but you can dye it any colour!
~ Redesigned the MineBay GUI
~ Retextured the table rander
~ Modified the cabinet render.
* Fixed Achievement Bug
- Removed Donaters Features. I'm redesigning how this will work :p

Calclavia's twitter sneak peeks!
Calclavia
Something is wrong with this tree...
7484ddb303.jpg
8a011127fd.jpg

=========

Step one:
8dcac2339e.png

Step two:
97fb4343c1.png

Anyone want crushed creeper?
=========

I'm cruel
8a9d8756a3.jpg

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
AFSU Mod (IC² addon) by @xbony2
For the people who thought that IC² MFSU is not big enough, here is the AFSU.
xbony2 said:
The AFSU Mod is a small mod that adds a tier five energy storage unit, called an AFSU, to the game, along with a battery called the AFB. It can hold a billion EU.
Default texture:
gfIzrIT.png

Further information about the mod (like recipes) can be found here .

Last edited:

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
Sneak peek on something that I have been working on: a sort of rustic stronghold
These will generate in the ground down the road.
EI4CZZz.png

Interior rooms are roundish with hallways connecting them.
5aCDxNY.png

Some of the rooms are smaller (4 different sizes - based on the radius)
d3CtXrh.png

The ceiling is ragged to make it seem rougher/old.
3xgTZur.png

This is still a WIP and the textures are likely to change, I hope to have more things randomly decorate the rooms in the near future.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic v1.2.1b

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224791-blood-magic/files/2219951

Blood Magic v1.2.1b was released, with one of the biggest new features being the Demon Portal. Yes, it's been in there a while. But now, there are actually demons and various buildings!

Full Changelog:
Code:
- Some minor tweaks and bug fixes, most of them don't need to be mentioned.

- Helped improve the performance of the Compression sigil even more.

- Added the configs for the manipulation of the Demon Portal - it is suggested that if you want to play with the demon portal from creative that you delete the config/BloodMagic folder each release.

To activate the portal, pull it out of Creative, place it on the ground and click the side. Then throw away your sanity, since you are about to get your butt whooped!

@WayofTime

Man, I love how the village managed to handle that terrain. Wewt!