What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
EE3 0.2.366

http://ee3.pahimar.com/
Pahimar's moving right along; in today's episode he adds NEI handlers!
Does this mean what I think it means?

Pahimar

That he breaks more things. :D

Pahimar @Pahimar · 10h 10 hours ago
Why oh why is NEI failing in my dev environment? :(

Pahimar @Pahimar · 8h 8 hours ago
For those asking, this is the error I get in my dev env re: NEI/Waila. Nothing has changed - it was working before https://gist.github.com/OrionDevelopment/76baa2bc12ae70a85559…

Pahimar @Pahimar · 7h 7 hours ago
I miss having control over my own build scripts

Last edited:

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Calclavia's Twitter.....
Sneak Peek PARADISE!!!

bce041fc13.jpg
19134bb6bc.jpg
22caa94664.png
fd40e8c1f5.jpg
8013a7939d.jpg
07da758e20.jpg
*Newest to Oldest

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
From 1.4.7 to 1.7.0 | It'z ALIVE!

Recently a mod called Cogs of the Machine updated to 1.7.10 from it's previous version for 1.4.7.
Before, the Mod Author (Deatrathias) originally wanted to ignore 1.7 and skip to 1.8.

Changelog said:
0.1.4pre1
CHANGES
  • First update to 1.7.10 ! Probably glitchy
  • -Due to the changes with textures, the molten ore texture in the foundry may be different
  • Added the gyrometer
  • Added the Strength system. Now, machines that provide energy also provide a certain amount of strength, and machines that use energy consume strength. If you don't have enough strength the system will slow down
  • The pendulum starts stopped at 0 strength. By using a crank in front of the pendulum, you store strength that will be used for machines linked to the mechanism. If it uses more than 10 strength, the amount contained in the pendulum will decrease and eventually it will stop
  • Added tungsten ore at generation. No uses for it yet
  • Added Silverfish Shells. No uses for it yet (will come in 0.1.4 proper)
  • You can now fill the steam generator with lava to use as fuel
FIXES
  • Breaking the Winding Bench now drops the content
  • Small bugfixes all around
There's too many screenshots said:
*Look at the mod's forum's OP for more

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
JourneyMap Server 1.0.0RC3

JourneyMap Server 1.0.0RC3 (by mysticdrew)

Changelog
  • Fixed Issue with the WorldID not being sent in rare cases!
  • Rebuilt the config manager from the ground up. - be sure to delete your configs before updating!
  • Started preparing for bukkit integration.
  • WorldID now stored in the configs
  • Configs are saved on a per world basis, all in the same file. This preparation for Bukkit multiverse setups, it will not affect forge.
  • Jar loads on a bukkit server, but does nothing, maybe crashes? Who knows, don't do it yet!

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
The_Fireplace's Mods!

Fireplace Core 1.0.3.0 (by The_Fireplace)

About
This is a library required for most of my other mods to work.

Changelog
First public release after I reset my version numbers, it now has a version checker and additional information needed for my other mods.

Fire's Clay Spawn 1.0.1.0 (by The_Fireplace)

About
Fire's Clay Spawn is a mod I made to spawn clay underground like an ore. The clay can be set to spawn at the same rate and layers as Coal, Iron(default), Gold, Diamond, Redstone, Lapis, and Emerald. I plan to add support for generating in styles similar to ores from popular mods as well.

Changelog
First public release after the version number reset
Added Version Checker
Internal improvements

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
RFTools 1.31: bug fixed and some smaller new features

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ftools-teleportation-storage-scanner-powerful

I just uploaded a new version of RFTools with the following changelog:

1.31:

• New Chinese Translation from ViKaleidoscope.
  • New Developers Delight item which is a creative-only item (no recipe) that can help developers inspect the tileentity and block information for any given block in the game. Just select the block and you can show various things related to the block on both the server and client side.
  • Added a sound effect when a teleportation succeeds (volume can be configured). Also added a sound effect when a teleportation fails.
  • Implemented damage in the shield system. You can now control per type of entity if it should get damage in case the entity hits or passes through the shield. This requires RF (the amount of damage and the needed RF can be configured in the config file).
  • Fixed a bug with the teleporting system where breaking a receiver that was part of a dialed connection would still allow the player to use that teleport. This is now avoided by applying a severe effect in case the player tries to teleport.
  • Fixed a bug with the GUI of all blocks showing the wrong energy amount. This was just a visual bug and only occured when using RFTools on a server.
  • Fixed a bug where opening the GUI of the dialing device would cause the client to crash if used with a server. Single player was fine.
  • When a dialed matter transmitter is picked up with a wrench (sneak-right click) and placed down again it will now keep its dialed information. So this way you can charge up and dial a transmitter and bring it with you so you can return to the dialed location.
  • Started work on a new system. This is all work in progress. However you can now find Unknown Dimlets in chests and the Unknown Dimlet item is also a rare drop from killing an enderman. Keep these Unknown Dimlets. They will become useful later.
  • Fixed a typo in the RF monitor tooltip.
Let me know if you find any other issues.

McJty