What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
(RWTema)
Extra Utilities 1.2.0

Changelog: (Secrets!)
Added: Wooden Spikes - Spikes that will damage entities down to 1 heart but will not kill them.
Added: Golden Spikes - Mobs killed by these spike will drop XP orbs
Added: Diamond Spikes - Mobs killed by these spikes drop rare 'player-kill-only' drops
Added: 'Kikoku' sword (WIP - no crafting recipe yet)
Added: Golden Bags can now be dyed
In a recent tweet.. RWTema said there's an unconventional way of crafting the sword, deep in the code.. probably requiring a ritual like the End Siege.. but he deleted the tweet.. :'( and another tweet:
"Okay in all seriousness, there is a thing for crafting but it's just a silly test thing I wrote as a joke. I wouldn't advise using it."

Changed: Removed MJ Support
Changed: Generator buffer is now 100,000RF * multiplier
Changed: Recipes that require specific enchants on tools will accept tools with the same or higher level of enchant and tools with extra enchants
Changed: XP orbs are not dropped by the Ender Quarry breaking ore blocks
Changed: Food generators are now progressively less effective on any modded foods better than the vanilla foods.
Changed: Solar Generator cooldown is fixed and doesn't scale with generator multiplier
Changed: Liquid/Item transfer nodes now respect filters when transfering via ender receptors
Changed: Updated COFH API

Fixed: Hyper-Energy Transfer nodes droping regular Energy Transfer nodes when broken
Fixed: Night vision not working in the deep dark
Fixed: Crash with item entities on conveyors
Fixed: Crash with filters when a mod is removed
Fixed: Bug that prevented MFR integration being registered
Fixed: Bug with connected textures on FMP parts being rendered incorrectly
Fixed: Crafted items not being dropped when the QED is broken

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
More Mods from The_Fireplace!

Devon's Random Things 1.0.1.0 (by The_Fireplace)

About
A mod adding various content requested by EnderDevon321. This mod requires Fireplace Core.

Some of the content added includes: A new fuel, Redstone Infused Coal, that is also ammunition for the Coal Gun, and it explodes upon impact; Compressed Dirt(A dirt resource block) so you don't have a bunch of dirt clogging up your chests, and it can also be made in to a very weak armor set; Paxels made of vanilla tool materials and compressed dirt.

For a full list of content, see the thread on my website.

Changelog
First public release after the version number reset
Added Version Checker
Internal improvements

UnLogic 1.0.1.0 (by The_Fireplace)

About
UnLogic is a 'Random Things' type mod that I initially created for the purpose of trying out code that I hadn't worked with before. I later went on to publish it so the public could use the content in the mod, as well, and have added some content that I feel wouldn't really fit in to any other mod(I don't want to make a bunch of tiny, 3 item mods).

I do not currently have a complete list of content available, however, you can view the current(very incomplete) list here.

This mod requires the Fireplace Core.

Changelog
First release since the version reset
Added Version Checker
Added Obsidian Tool, Gold Bomb, Reactive Iron, Ice Armor
Improved Wabbajack, changed method of creating UnLogic Crystals, made Anti-Gold creatable and gave it a use

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Hardcore Ender Expansion 1.6.5

Hardcore Ender Expansion 1.6.5 (by chylex)

Changelog
Additions
- Void Chest that stores items you lost in the void!
- Persegrit, a new block featured in a new structure found inside the Enchanted Island biome!
- Read the Ender Compendium help again, there are some handy new features!
- New particle effects for Scorching Pickaxe, Death Flower, Homeland Endermen and fixed Temple Caller ones too
- Biome Compass now stores the last biome setting when you relog or throw it
- Config option to control amount of Endermen in the Overworld

Changes
- Energy is now omnipresent in the End, many changes to it have been made, which means old Energy Clusters will disappear from your world
- Complete rewrite of Endstone Blobs, with more improvements to come in future updates
- Ender Guardian attacks and abilities have been redesigned
- Altar Nexus has a new texture

Bugfixes
- Dragon Egg falling into the void now also teleports back to the portal
- Rewritten the Temple Caller to work better, also fixed the particle effect
- Finally made the Temple Caller change Dragon Lair generation
- Hopefully fixed Ender Dragon collision causing lag and console spam
- NEI integration should no longer crash under specific circumstances
- Many RNG uses had a bias towards negative coordinates
- Smooth text rendering in Ender Compendium has a second option, because of differences across GPU drivers
- Spooky Logs stopped ticking after switching places
- Enhanced Brewing Stands work again

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
JourneyMap 5.0.0 RC5

http://journeymap.techbrew.net/download/

Release Notes for JourneyMap 5.0.0 RC5
  • Release Date: November 14, 2014
Builds:
Changes:
  • Build now compatible with Forge 1208 to accommodate Modpacks which can’t move to Forge 1230 yet
  • New translation for Catalan (ca_ES)
  • Bugfix: Multiplayer servers assigned a blank name resulted in an unusable JourneyMap data folder. The folder name will now default to the host name or IP address.
  • Bugfix: Multiplayer servers assigned a name with whitespace at the beginning/end resulted in an unusable JourneyMap data folder.
  • Bugfix: Data folder names with UTF-8 characters were being URL encoded. They should be migrated to the correct names, but you may need to do so manually.
  • Bugfix: Data folders weren’t migrated when World ID first received by JourneyMap Server mod.
  • Bugfix: Supressed unnecessary chat warning about an incompatible version of Rei’s Minimap when closing Waypoint Manager’s Help dialog
  • Bugfix: Chat announcement of saved map had derpy underlining. Underline removed, hover added.
  • Bugfix: Fullscreen map coordinates under mouse would blink right before fading out
  • Bugfix: Client spams server with world id requests while Death UI displayed
  • Bugfix: Waypoint files were not written with UTF-8 encoding, which could lead to corrupted waypoint names after the files were reloaded
  • Bugfix: NullPointerException (missing file) caused crash when image file couldn’t be written to disk
  • Bugfix: (Experimental fix for a rare issue with some GPUs) Minimap’s map tiles would alternate between blurry and clear depending on your position on any given block
  • Change: VoxelMap color codes used to disable caves/radar now recognized with or without spaces in between color codes

techbrew

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
EnchantmentTrades - Buy enchanted books from villagers

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...02-enchantmenttrades-buy-enchanted-books-from

EnchantmentTrades
So this is my first attempt at a mod. Basicly i only made this as a way to get into forge coding. That being said i also wanted to create something that could fix a thing that has bothered me for a long time : Villager Trades.. Those horrid offers they give you.. Useless stuff for insane prices. It has never made sense to me why a flint and steel, that you can make your self without any material in like 10 mins, should cost something that you can spend hours on trying to find.! And this is where this mod should come in handy.

EnchantmentTrades is a very small mod that only has one purpose: To let villagers trade enchanted books for your precious emeralds at a higher rate. The offers aint cheap though, but i also wanted some balance in the mod.

The pricing of the enchanted books is divided into 5 price tiers coresponding to the levels of enchantment the book offer. They start at 32 emeralds for a level 1 enchanted book with whatever enchantment. After this each level higher costs 8 emeralds more. A level 3 enchanted book as an example costs 48 emeralds.

TL;DR: Villagers offer you enchanted books for emeralds. Number of emeralds depend om enchant level of the book.
Configurable
This can all be configured though. You can configure the following in the configuration file like every other mod:

• Price of the different levels
  • Which villagers should offer these trades
  • Hows the chance of getting such a trade
  • Special high priced enchantedbooks and price of these (Default: Silk Touch, Infinity <- These are only level 1 but should cost more)
Screenshots
enchantmenttrades2.png
enchantmenttrades1.png
Download & Things you should know
Version 0.1 for 1.7.10 (Forge 10.13.2.1236)
Download

Things to note:
  • This is tested on Forge 10.13.2.1236 and it works.
  • This should also take enchantments added from other mods into account. If they support enchantments on books, they should be included here
  • Works on both SSP and SMP

Da9L

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
The BackWoods Mod - Release 1.7.10-1.2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t5oz8a3d93rhdi/TheBackWoods-1.7.10-1.2.jar?dl=0

The BackWoods Mod - Release 1.7.10-1.2
The BackWoods Mod Release 1.7.10-1.2 Works on adding the world generation to the mod.

• [NEW] BiomeGen Base
  • [NEW] OreGen Base
  • [NEW] World Type TheBackWoods
  • [NEW] Biome Dead Forest
  • [NEW] Biome Fir Forest
  • [NEW] Biome Great Oak Forest
  • [NEW] Biome Maple Forest
  • [NEW] Biome Miners Hills
  • [NEW] Biome Redwood Forest
  • [NEW] Amethyst Armor
  • [NEW] Copper, Tin, Lead, and Silver Ore's
  • [ADDED] OreDictionary Functionality
Also working on a new version of The BackWoods Mod Using the new modloader FMC

Christophernjsp (A.K.A Chaka15205)

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta be some fancy ****. I wonder....
Well, the very basic notion is that the two blocks are linked. The red line you see is the red string of fate. What you do to one will affect the other in some way. In these case these are Red String Containers, so when you put an item on the container, it'll go to the inventory it's linked to. There'll be others like comparators, dispensers or botania flower position spoofers.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Adventurer's Amulets 1.5.0 (by GustoniaEagle)

+Added "Hold Shift for more info" tooltips
+Added Fairy items
+Added pixies!
+Added Chinese Translation! Thanks ViKaleidoscope!
+Added the Fairy Items
+Baubles now equip on right click

*Fixed child Eagles being the same size as an adult
*Fixed Windmaker's Ring & Pendant losing charge when on ground.
*Fixed Windmaker's Ring not deactivating when unequipped
*Changed some of the abilities for the Transposing Items (see book)
*Fixed Bricks not having a hardness
*Fixed Earthbound Miner using Frostbitten Bricks in recipe
*Internal code cleaning
*Stones are no longer gained from Iron Golems.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Jaffas and more! 0.7.2 - 0.7.2b

Monnef Core 0.7.2b (by monnef)

Jaffas 0.7.2b (by monnef)

0.7.2b
- rewritten power sources extraction (they are working with internal power storage now), fixes not working energy pipes from other mods
- added energy bar and generated power amount to power source GUIs
- partially fixed compatibility with mods using older version of Redstone Flux API

0.7.2a
- updated to latest RedstoneFlux API

- added unfailing water bucket (endless portable water supply)
- moved to Redstone Flux power
- fixed entity registration (lead to conflicting IDs)
- BuildCraft power integration made more robust (unexpected behaviour of BC API) <- only applies to PRE1 version
- refactored out power source behavour from generator and wind generator to machine tile class
- fixed power string in wind generator GUI
- added power amount label to generator GUI
- added power unit to label of power machines GUI

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech has been updated to 5.06.03

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7156

GregoriusT said:
Added compatibility to AppleCore (well I don't know for sure if it works, if it doesn't work, then report it to me).
Added some more Railcraft Recipe mirrors.
Added a simple Oven, which is almost identical to the Electric Furnace, but with a different Texture.
Fixed ULV Casing Assembler Recipe.
Decreased the general chance for electric Tools to get actual durability damage from 1 in 10 to 1 in 25. (yeah the original wording was wrong :p )
Made Drills and Jackhammers +50% faster on Blocks.
Fixed Bottom Cover Removal when placing a Basic Machine.
Monazite got a few more uses now.
Removed Herobrine

GregoriusT

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
IHL tools and machines (IC² addon) - Release 0.518

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10458

Changelog from 0.516 to 0.518
Foghrye4 said:
- 0.518 Fixed collectors charger waypoints, what probably fix landing. Fixed item drop interseption stuck and other collectors issues. Changed nitric acid GT EU cost.
- 0.517 Flexible cables.
- 0.516 Fixed rubber tree sap sack bugs.
Explaining Flexible Cables (of 0.517):
Foghrye4 said:
cc63042eb492.jpg

e77ea7f4f103.jpg

You created those with special iron worktable and set of dices, put insulation on them, create 2 junction boxes at normal worktable, place junction boxes at source and sink of electricity, connect them with cable.
Cable losses are counted by algorithm with Joule-Lenz formula, meaning that IC2 e-net emitting pulses of energy within 1/20 seconds.
Voltage is constant, independed from IC2 transformers and equals to 400 V. Max energy loss per meter is 1.6 EU/t. If energy loss exceed this value, cable will burn.
Currently GT energy net are not supported, because it is hard to find something like IEnergySource and IEnergySink in GT api (help me Greg, please!).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule-Lenz_law

IC² addon by Foghrye4