What's new in modded minecraft today?

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
This botania update is gonna blow your mind.
(not really, but it works on servers again)
Vazkii please, you might be drunk.
By the way, NEM told me that Mekanism updated.
7.1.0.92:
  • Fixed RedstoneArsenal dependency
  • Fix secondary energy consumption with speed upgrades.
  • Fix some pretty severe plenisher problems that must have gone a while relatively unnoticed.
  • Fix I goofed.
[EDIT] That's a lie though, Mek still seems to be breaking with Redstone Arsenal. :(

It also told me that Thaumic Exploration got updated, but it looks like there are no changelogs yet. It's probably that taint thing.

Last edited:

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Source: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-liteloader-for-minecraft-1-7-10?comment=2332

So "good news everyone". I finally finished prodding at the new LiteLoader Mods List page and it's now ready for use. My next job is to build the back-end so that mod authors can add and modify their own mods and also write some stylesheets for mobile devices since the current layout doesn't work on small screens, but that's a pretty low priority.

The page supports filtering the mods list by author or version by clicking on the author name or versions respectively, and there are also now more detailed pages for each mod available by clicking on the mod's title, for example this page for my Macro / Keybind Mod gives a good idea of the general layout of a details page.

There is also a "quick filter" search box on the left which can be used to quickly filter using text present in the mod name, author name or versions.

Traffic for the new page is picking up nicely, only about 1,000 search hits a day so far but the general trend is upwards and that's with only a small portion of the current content being indexed (the rest is submitted but Googlebot hasn't re-indexed the site yet).

Now that it's complete functionality-wise I'd be delighted to hear your feedback, and as ever, if you're a mod author who wants your mod added/removed/updated then just let me know since at the moment the back-end is not completed.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
@CrazyPants with an update for EnderIO
Changes
- Added basic farm notifications, never wonder why your farm is stuck again! (tterrag)
- Added storage blocks for alloys and other metals (tterrag)
- Added ore dictionary registration for all nuggets (tterrag)
- #926 Increased the default dim. trans. power transmit limit so it can support the top tier conduits
- #933 Removed SAG Mill grinding ball bonuses for AE Fluix and Certus Quartz Crystals
- Using block with a Tile Entity as a paint source can be disabled in the config
- Updated ru_RU.lang (Anton)
- Lowered default power use of DS boots.

Bugs
- #909 Dark Leggings Speed Upgrade cause mouse wheel issues.
- #923 Item Filter Dupe Bug
- #925 EnderIO Machines will not accept power from Mekanism Universal Cables
- #929 Reinforced Obsidian not actually wither-proof
- #930 Crash painting facades as machines from TE/other stuff
- Stopped sending block updates when a conduits neighbor changes
- Register quite clear glass as "blockGlass" as well for compatability
- Fix DS Pressure Plate not dropping with painted data
@pixlepix with an update for ThaumicTinkerer

-Fixed missing mappings on Ethreal Platform

-Fixed error with step-up

And @lumien with an update for PerfectSpawn

- Fixed: Beds should no longer explode in the Overworld when forceBeds is enabled
- Fixed: You should no longer immediately leave beds you enter in the end

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Something something update
RWTema said:
Version 1.1.0j
Changed: Bedrockium ingot recipe
Changed: Power drain multipliers of quarry upgrades
Changed: Renamed Creative Builders Wand to Super Builders Wands
Changed: Doubled the base power level of potion generators
Fixed: Ender quarry only accepting a max of 1000 RF/T
Fixed: Ender-Transmitter registry crash
Fixed: Added behind-the-scenes SideOnly support to various classes

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Mithion has started his Modding Tutorial Thread:
Hello all!

Thanks to all your amazing support on Patreon, I am going to be releasing bi-weekly modding tutorials starting in September!

On my AMA, we chatted about how this should pan out, and the general consensus was that we should come up with a mod idea, and actually MAKE said mod end-to-end as the tutorial. What better way to go about it, right?

So, I'm here as a start looking for what kind of mod we should make as a tutorial. The current suggestion is a forge-based anti-griefing mod, however that may have some limitations as to what content we can add. So post your suggestions here and let's get started!
============================

I was sitting patiently for Modded News from @Bevo
but, but it's not airing!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why cruel world!
WHY!

Last edited:

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Invultri, server dude of the "official" gregtech server (Greg's on it, how much more official can you get?) has ported Qcraft to 1.7.10 so everyone could use it. You can get it here.

Edit: I'm proud to present a great thing from IC2!
GejlEEO.png

Hurray for the internal Struktur change! :D

Last edited:

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
Not a new mod, but it just got added to NEM and doesn't seem to have much presence outside of its CurseForge page:

Liquid DIrt by @ace5852 (for 1.7.x)
Ever had a quarry hole you wish you could easily fill up?
Ever had creeper damaged landscape you wish you could easily repair?

Well now you can! All you must do is place down a block of liquid dirt and watch it flow.

Liquid dirt (mud) turns into a solid dirt block after 200 ticks (10 seconds)

... yes it's basically mud.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Is this an extension of extra utilitys flying rings. (I know know it's not but it would be nice.) Because I could totally see differant mod devs adding to that set. It would be neat really. To see all the mod devs working on something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixided