What's new in modded minecraft today?

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
I dunno.

I mean it could be cool. But what if it's snot?

i+m+Putin+this+in+my+.gif+folder+_2b17171d5bde8791041985bc4d74a47a.jpeg

Reactions: 1SDAN and Fixided

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
DP7LxEM.png

Pistronics is back with updates!

Changelog below:
- Version 1.5.11
Fixed/Changed: Changed the way pistons and rodfolders behave when pushed by an extension directly in move direction.

- Version 1.5.10
Fixed: System not moving if a piston facing the move direction and no rod was behind it even though its not needed.

- Version 1.5.9
Fixed: Extensions not moving pistons in front of them if the facing of the piston was
the same as the move direction.
Fixed: Removed some debug code spamming the console.
Changed: textures of The Tool and Saw.

- Version 1.5.8
Fixed: Petrify Arrows not working correctly on servers.
Added: additional checks to the piston TileEntity to prevent rendercrashs.

- Version 1.5.7
Fixed: Statues causing crash if the entity was using a non living render.

- Version 1.5.6
Added: Shiny Petrify Arrow: A creative only Item to petrify mobs in an instant.

- Version 1.5.5
Changed: Statues now drop an Item instead of a Block with a damage value representing the entity.

AG3PBhs.png

also there is new mod by Letiu called Dungeon Tools
short description below:
This is a small mod I made or Wreckage. It's supposed to be a toolkit for map/dungeon creators.

The mod currently contains 4 Blocks:
1. A redstone controlled spawner which uses a capture item so it works for mod mobs.
2. An entity detector also using the above item.
3. A chat detector which emits a signal if a player writes something in the defined area.
4. A highly configureable particle emitter which spawns particles from his inventory randomly in the defined area.
For more visit his page and and chech out documentation

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
EvilCraft 0.5.0b
Please reset your configs files, since some keys have changed!

Features:
* Added vengeance pickaxe.
* Added vengeance focus.
* Added vengeance ring.
* Added vengeance spirits.
* Added support for VersionChecker mod.
* Add Box of Eternal Closure.
* Add Spirit Furnace.
* Add optional Baubles type to the Vengeance Ring.
* Add Burning GemStone.
* Add crushed dark gem as an additional drop from dark ore.
* Implemented FML config gui.
* Create ru_RU.lang
* Add implicit conversion of blood variants. This is configurable.

Changes:
* Removed degraded biome from the Biome Dict to avoid worldgen.
* Only set kineticator pickuptime of items to zero if player nearby.
* Rewrite the Ring's of Fire with packets.
* Added fancy network code.
* Make Werewolf flesh always edible.
* Remove deprecated files.
* Add auto-supply behaviour to the Blood Extractor.
* Remove connected-texture-block tile-entities, improve efficiency.
* Update mod dependencies for 1.7.10.
* Improve villager trading and additional werewolf villager trades.
* Improve handling of crashes when loading invalid configs. Close #107.
* Enabled dark block as beacon base.
* Extra check for existing chunks in dungeon world generator. Close #112, Close #110.
* Update mcmod.info syntax.
* Remember TE contents on pick blocks.
* Add localized degraded biome name.
* Evilify blood extractor icon.
* Add use for useless items.
* Close TE gui's when block is destroyed.

Fixes:
* Fix #102 - Solves null checking of wrong object inside a helper method.
* Fix #92 - Right clicking with fluid container items on TE's is disabled.
* Fix #98 - Fixed memory leak issues with the new network code. Based on AbrarSyed's fix.
* Fix #105 - Removed the invalid config property class warnings.
* Fixed configchecker.
* Fix FMP support for the 1.7 branch once and for all!
* Fix dark temple spawning, closes #100, closes #101, add dark temple options to config
* Fix some configurables ignoring the ID->0 => disabled option. Close #111
* Fix #108 - Correctly save TE rotation again.
* Fix undead tree logs metadata. Close #44.
* Fix ring of fire packet sending in SMP.

Intelligent Energistics 2.0.1.6.318
+ Added slot logic to handle all required items for later use

Left Top: AppAero Armor
Center Top: AE Energy Cells, AE Storage Cells, AE Accel Cards
Right Top: Output slot of processed armor

Left Bot: Dissembler
Center Bot: AE Energy Cells, AE Storage Cells, AE Accel Cards
Right Bot: Output slot of processed dissembler

Prevent shift clicking to avoid crash
+ Added slots distinctive to dissembler in the bottom left

+ Added saving of inventory to workbench

+ Added block resistence else workbench is getting instant destroyed by a punch

+ Added basic machine slots

+ Added player backpack and hotbar to workbench GUI

Cleanup registry logic

Rewrite texture handling of blocks

Refactoring

Remove debugging messages

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Quick thing for those posting, when making spoiler tags, don't name then and just use [.spoiler]. Tapatalk doesn't parse those for some reason and it makes mobile browsing a pita.

Sent from my phone, expect typos and stuff like that.

Reactions: Fixided

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech 5.03h: (Also a test version for 1.7.10, which is likely bugged)
Added Concrete and several Recipes for its usage. Also you can walk faster on it, and (unlike the Chisel Version...) you don't glitch forward or sidewards when walking on it.
Added usage for Chlorine in the Chemical Bath to get rid of the Dye on things like Wool, Clay or Glass (Glass is stained meaning it isnt actually colored Glass, it is just painted Glass so it makes sense).
Fixed a Bug in the Forge OreDictionary (but only fixed for GT, since I needed to hack into the OreDict), where it doesn't allow Items to be registered when they are the same Itemwith the same OreDict Name, but with a different MetaData/DamageValue. That had caused trouble with my Granite and Concrete Blocks, since only the first registration actually worked due to that, what made them un-maceratable. (and I mentioned it to a Forge Dev so it is reported)
Fixed a bunch of other Bugs.

JusticeOF666

Jul 29, 2019
I
GregTech 5.03h: (Also a test version for 1.7.10, which is likely bugged)
Added Concrete and several Recipes for its usage. Also you can walk faster on it, and (unlike the Chisel Version...) you don't glitch forward or sidewards when walking on it.
Added usage for Chlorine in the Chemical Bath to get rid of the Dye on things like Wool, Clay or Glass (Glass is stained meaning it isnt actually colored Glass, it is just painted Glass so it makes sense).
Fixed a Bug in the Forge OreDictionary (but only fixed for GT, since I needed to hack into the OreDict), where it doesn't allow Items to be registered when they are the same Itemwith the same OreDict Name, but with a different MetaData/DamageValue. That had caused trouble with my Granite and Concrete Blocks, since only the first registration actually worked due to that, what made them un-maceratable. (and I mentioned it to a Forge Dev so it is reported)
Fixed a bunch of other Bugs.
Knew Greg was going to miss AE in 1.7.10 and would update :)

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
So i decided to make a coustom pack and got well..... carried away....

200 mods.PNG

This is probally not the right place to post this but the reason i am is because I would like to mention how much this community has grown. not only ftb but modded minecraft in general. If u remember back in 1.2.5 we had like a max of 40 mods in those packs and that was like SUPER CRAZY. But look at us today about a month or two after a good forge version is availeble for 1.7, You can make crazy modpacks that we never could have if it werent for all these great mod authors. The reason I am posting it here is because alot of people watch this thread including mod devs so I would like to say thank you. Also more mods isnt alway good but the depth of some mods content is really amzing. (quality not quantity) The 200 mods thing was just an expample. :)

EDIT - BTW this "little" pack i made is SOOO much fun with minimum crashes. (Havent lost a world after 24hours in) :)

unknown zombie

Jan 31, 2013
Florida
So i decided to make a coustom pack and got well..... carried away....

View attachment 12438
This is probally not the right place to post this but the reason i am is because I would like to mention how much this community has grown. not only ftb but modded minecraft in general. If u remember back in 1.2.5 we had like a max of 40 mods in those packs and that was like SUPER CRAZY. But look at us today about a month or two after a good forge version is availeble for 1.7, You can make crazy modpacks that we never could have if it werent for all these great mod authors. The reason I am posting it here is because alot of people watch this thread including mod devs so I would like to say thank you. Also more mods isnt alway good but the depth of some mods content is really amzing. (quality not quantity) The 200 mods thing was just an expample. :)

EDIT - BTW this "little" pack i made is SOOO much fun with minimum crashes. (Havent lost a world after 24hours in) :)
I'm interested to hear how much lag you get while generating chunks when playing that pack of yours. Please tell us about it in this topic, to avoid derailing this thread.

Reactions: Fixided

maxpowa

Jul 29, 2019
I opened up the Chime public beta last weekend, went mostly unnoticed. Hoping for some more notice this weekend :)

You can get the beta here: https://mods.io/mods/1087-chime

Gif showing what the mod can do:
687474703a2f2f6769616e742e6766796361742e636f6d2f446973677569736564486f7441737472616e676961636f72616c2e676966

Hey guys, I've created a new mod that I've been calling "Chime" and I'd like to hear some opinions on it. I'm almost ready for a beta-testing run, just trying to get some issues solved with the backend. I'll give you a few gifs, in chronological order of development, to look at and then explain some more.

90b7af2c6c.gif

a78549c74a.jpg

e427ce2a44.gif

6c206e07e1.png

VacantLightheartedFlicker.gif
Okay, so now that you've stuffed yourself with some eye candy I'll explain whats going on. This mod is intended to be a friend system for Minecraft. I've been working on this iteration for the past week or so, although I originally had the idea about a year ago. You can currently add friends, see what they are doing in Minecraft and when they were last doing it, you can even join them if they are online and allow friend joins. The menu can be invoked via any screen that your mouse is free to move on, as well as via keybinds ingame. I also have plans for a fairly capable chat system, which does not rely on players being in the same server or even playing Minecraft. You could simply open an app on your phone, or go to a website in your browser, see what your friends are up to and chat with them in a simple manner.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
because i wanna post something.

Custom NPC's was updated to 1.7.10b
- lots of bug fixes
* Remove clone fix
* Item render fixes
* Disable blocks crash fix
* Pony fixes
* and more
- Signed book block can be edited again by right clicking with the wand
- Server sided clones
- Added commands: /noppes config icemelts false and /noppes config vinegrowth false
- Item quests ignore item damage option
- Border blocks copy data from adjacent blocks