What's new in modded minecraft today?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
New mod \o/
Omnifluids
ephys said:
I was playing with Forestry and I was kinda disapointed that you could not place /any/ of it's fluids, the same goes for milk in vanilla (even though MFR fixes that). So I wrote a quick, small mod that adds a block version of any fluid that doesn't have one already. It does that at the last second so don't worry, you'll still have your free haste effect by standing in MFR milk (what do you mean no one does that ?).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Another GregTech update:
Added Chemical Bath. It does the Mercury and Sodium Persulfate thing of the old Indsturial Grinder.
Moved GT Sounds to another Thread to cause less Lag.
GT Machines now buffer the last used Recipe so that those extremly fast working Machines are not Searching for the Recipe all the time.
I realize there's some significant hate out there for ic2/GT these days, but I can't help but be happy with the pace of changes to these older mods.

Now, use your motivational GT powers to make large steam turbine water output configurable plzthx.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
After an admittedly quite short break I made a (pretty long actually) list of things I want to add, so I'm starting small.
a79ddb49fe.png

JusticeOF666

Jul 29, 2019
I realize there's some significant hate out there for ic2/GT these days, but I can't help but be happy with the pace of changes to these older mods.

Now, use your motivational GT powers to make large steam turbine water output configurable plzthx.

I just love the recent changes in ic2 and GT.
BC is also getting an extreme upgrade since spacetoad is back !
These mods still are a huge part of modded Minecraft.

Too little too late for the main FTB pack ,
Ohh well I'm actually glad it has its own pack. Partially because of nostalgia, partially balance.

In 2 days from now my IC2 pack goes live in alpha.
I'm so curious how that's going to turn out.
With the recent changes , additions and addons it should at least be a new experience.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Dev version available now for:
DrayshaksEnderTech
http://hydria.drakon.io/job/EnderTech/

PKLSCKK.png

Of note, the item exchanger explicitly designates the area of effect for block replacement. Anyone who has used the Focus/wand of equal trade has felt the pain of wasted blocks replacing things beneath your floor. Once I do more testing we'll see about individual replacement modes. I'm excited about this if you can't tell.

Edit: @drayshak responded via Twitter about the area effect controls. There's no wiki info as of yet, but the mod is VERY new. Page Up+Down to change radius, Shift+Page Up/Down to switch between min/max

Last edited:

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
All I would like is some IC2 support in his mods. Convert EU, RF, UE, MJ to steam would be very nice aswell.
While that's neat, don't you think that a powered boiler would work?
And if you have UE support, you don't need support for EU, MJ, and RF separately, because it's all there in UE.

Reactions: Fixided