What's new in modded minecraft today?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Videos...ughhh.
Succubism, tell Santa he has to add The Erebus onto the wiki, he's being mean to me. :( :p
I told you, if dylan appoints you to it, do it. If not, and if he doesn't appoint anyone else, and if he doesn't do it himself, it's not getting added.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
@Yusunoha
Because that would be fun, wouldn't it.

Oh I can't find the news which is ripped from twitter anyway. God forbid I actually follow and probably support the devs directly.

You think finding info in one thread is hard try it in 100 twitter accounts. No restriction on topic no restrictions at all. It takes time and effort to sort through and share all of that. All as a curtsey to those who can not.
As for supporting mod devs. How douse fallowing them do that. They aren't getting a benefit from many fallows. No one is paying them.

All this thread needs is less posts complaining about things. That will cut the number of excess threads in half. And ban non related images. That will make this thread perfectly fine.

And I know that this is a complaint post. Lets just drag it all over to the RED thread where all those sorts of posts are supposed to be.

Did anyone else notice that this topic ate up like 3 pages?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
All this thread needs is less posts complaining about things. That will cut the number of excess threads in half. And ban non related images. That will make this thread perfectly fine.
I'm sorry but, you've just complained...
If no-one complained in the world, stuff wouldn't happen.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
?
Anyone can add a mod, though prepare for removal without prior permission.
Admins actually put it into the wiki's system.
You're confusing people. Stop doing that. The only thing that staff/admins do in relation to mods is adding them to the dropdown, and tilesheets.
You think finding info in one thread is hard try it in 100 twitter accounts. No restriction on topic no restrictions at all. It takes time and effort to sort through and share all of that. All as a curtsey to those who can not.
As for supporting mod devs. How douse fallowing them do that. They aren't getting a benefit from many fallows. No one is paying them.

And I know that this is a complaint post. Lets just drag it all over to the RED thread where all those sorts of posts are supposed to be.

Did anyone else notice that this topic ate up like 3 pages?
I agree, but making it less strict n such.

also, that wont happen.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Some of us aren't in America. :p
It was a metaphor.
If he doesn't like people discussing updates or posting humor about them, he aught to get out of a discussion subforum.

Oh by the way, 5 pages or so have basically been derail about this argument which isn't even mod discussion, so this guy's got no right to complain.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Padfoote