What's new in modded minecraft today?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I suggested that a while ago. I mean this is a discussion forum, not a news site. The posting of news only should be limited if discussion is unwanted in such a topic.

Great but how would you get added to that list of those who can post? It makes it impossible to add new people. It makes it a elitist club. One where only the few lucky can get in. And that's not fare fair.

Last edited:

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It was a metaphor.
If he doesn't like people discussing updates or posting humor about them, he aught to get out of a discussion subforum.

Oh by the way, 5 pages or so have basically been derail about this argument which isn't even mod discussion, so this guy's got no right to complain.

I know, I'm just being an ass. :p

Anyway, the last couple of attempts to remove discussion from this thread have failed, obviously. I'll be impressed if it gets stopped in some way.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Woo, Anarchy!!

hF8DFFF7B

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Both are technically correct. He is right that it's not fair or fare.

UPDATES WEEEEE
@Aroma1997 's AromaCore, AromaBackup, and Better Chests got an update. I'm not sure if the MC Forum thread is updated, and his(?) tweet didn't include a link to a changelog.
I thought it would be "That's not fair." According to what I know of grammar that'd be correct.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I'm just being an ass. :p

Anyway, the last couple of attempts to remove discussion from this thread have failed, obviously. I'll be impressed if it gets stopped in some way.

There's this thing called mobs mods. Who are obviously sleeping in. And could stop it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Great but how would you get added to that list of those who can post? It makes it impossible to add new people. It makes it a elitist club. One where only the few lucky can get in. And that's not fare fair.
Hey if you prove you don't troll and are willing to provide daily updates in this limited thread then we will add you. However we aren't limiting you in any way. This thread will stay the way it is. We will just accumulate the useful stuff and put it in one easy to read location.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Hey if you prove you don't troll and are willing to provide daily updates in this limited thread then we will add you. However we aren't limiting you in any way. This thread will stay the way it is. We will just accumulate the useful stuff and put it in one easy to read location.
Can I be added?

2504.jpg

Reactions: 1SDAN