What's new in modded minecraft today?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Like with most mods like this, I believe if you don't want them, turn them off in the configs. Don't deny them for everyone else who may have a use for them.
Well, you may say that, but what of servers? People will either use it and get ahead far too easily, or not use it, and fall behind.

Reactions: Arouka

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realize regular MineCraft was a race/competition. What are they getting ahead or falling behind of?
Progression, people consider this a problem on big Cauldron servers with plugins like towny or Grief Protection, I prefer to not play on that type of server.

Eliav24

Jul 29, 2019
When it says +20% fuel consumed, does it mean fuel efficiency (120% fuel/RF), or fuel rate (120% fuel/time)?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, for people who really CARE about tech and progression, would ExUt even be used for serious energy generation? I mean its got pink generators. PINK! An mfr rancher pulling pink wool equals infinite power. Who cares about compact generators in the face of that?

Azagal73

Jul 29, 2019
Sangar has released OpenComputers v1.3.2 for MC 1.6.4 and MC 1.7.10

Sangar said:
  • Added: motion sensor block.
  • Added: tractor beam upgrade.
  • Added: made floppies dyable by popular demand (craft them with a dye).
  • Added: unicode font renderer (thanks asie for providing the Unifont parser).
  • Added: switches / access points can now be upgraded (check their new GUI, thanks Kilobyte).
  • Added: direct support for Mekanism's power system.
  • Added: creative tier servers.
  • Fixed: behavior of a lot of blocks in 'timeless' worlds (e.g. doDaylightCycle=false). Also made computers now work in these, which means they behave differently on `/time set`s now (their uptime won't change anymore).
  • Fixed: tons of stuff in the LuaJ fallback (thanks gamax92).
  • Fixed: a bug where server racks consumed excessive amounts of IC2 energy.
  • Fixed: robots duplicating network messages.
  • Fixed: some visual glitches in GUIs.
  • Fixed: floppy sounds not playing for loot disks.
  • Fixed: a couple more potential crashes and minor stuff.