What's new in modded minecraft today?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
A teaser: The last thing I was working on for technomancy. It was planned by Demo :)
UX0fHD5.png

iyh8KkA.png
I totally know what it is...
ibvFDxGhbapTUp.gif

Reactions: Padfoote

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like another attempt for Modular Suits, I hope this one works out.

Description
Cybernetica is the Modjam4 submission by team Vivalux where you can create and 'install' (equip) cybernetic implants and then upgrade them with various modules. You can only equip and remove implants through the Integration Table so don't get confused if you can't equip them immediately.
635356669595167032.png

This is the gui for the Integration table where you can 'install' and 'uninstall' implants and modules
vxORgFl.png

This is how the implants are rendered. Disclaimer: Yes, I know it looks bad - I am still inexperienced with rendering code. However it doesn't cause crashes or glitches so I got that going for me, which is nice.
1UPtOfi.png

Planned Features and Ideas
This mod is still in its early stages and I still have a few things I would like to add. Feel free to make your own suggestions and look at my idea document
635356669596273706.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like another attempt for Modular Suits, I hope this one works out.

Description
Cybernetica is the Modjam4 submission by team Vivalux where you can create and 'install' (equip) cybernetic implants and then upgrade them with various modules. You can only equip and remove implants through the Integration Table so don't get confused if you can't equip them immediately.
635356669595167032.png

This is the gui for the Integration table where you can 'install' and 'uninstall' implants and modules
vxORgFl.png

This is how the implants are rendered. Disclaimer: Yes, I know it looks bad - I am still inexperienced with rendering code. However it doesn't cause crashes or glitches so I got that going for me, which is nice.
1UPtOfi.png

Planned Features and Ideas
This mod is still in its early stages and I still have a few things I would like to add. Feel free to make your own suggestions and look at my idea document
635356669596273706.png

sadly @CyanideX's EXO isn't really being developed :(
it looked to be a really good replacement for MPS

Hello Everyone!!!

I have a new invention, and since it is new, using newly updated mods, I thought I would share it on this post!!!

The machine automatically grows and harvests the AE2 Crystal Seeds.

Here is the mechanism:

A timer set to 4 minutes ticks and retracts a piston. The seeds in the water flow to the hopper, which then will go into your sorting system.

View attachment 11776
View attachment 11776
View attachment 11777

Hope you guys enjoy!!! Unfortunately, this is only available in 1.7.2, as Project Red is not available for 1.7.10. If there is a timer replacement(besides over 9000 repeaters) I would love to know about them!!!

that's.... pushing it a bit. I don't mind that you posted this, but please post content like this in the Community Showcase next time

JusticeOF666

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!!!

Unfortunately, this is only available in 1.7.2, as Project Red is not available for 1.7.10. If there is a timer replacement(besides over 9000 repeaters) I would love to know about them!!!
Hopper timers , minecart timers , despawn timers , AT timers , MFR timer .

Reactions: YX33A

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It's time for the fourth Applied Energistics 2 (by @AlgorithmX2 ) weekly summary! Today featuring the 4-8 stable builds!!!! :D
AlgorithmX2 said:
rv0.stable build 4
  1. Fixed Minor Texture Rotation issue on 1.7.10 for ME Chest. ( 1.7.2 will get worse, sorry )
  2. Flipped Charged Staff, and Entropy Manipulator Texture so they are held correctly.
  3. Split handling of RF API into an item and block segment to fix a crash when the block API is available, but the item one is not.
rv0.stable build 5
  1. Dropped Support for MC 1.7.2 ( Sorry APIs are making breaking changs from .2 Versions )
  2. Upgraded IC2 API to Match IC2 Experimental Build #489 ( minimum requirement if installed )
  3. Removed a deprecated method call for 1.7.10.
  4. Fixed an issue where Fuzzy Import buses were ignoring damage differences.
rv0.stable build 6
  1. Fixed Bug: #0571 - Storage Cell dismantling not working.
rv0.stable build 7
  1. Includes all patches from build 8, 6, and 5 for 1.7.2
rv0.stable build 8
  1. Fix an issue where formation planes would eat items if there where too many entities in the chunk.