What's new in modded minecraft today?

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to intrude on your vanilla fiasco but I found my #1 favourite mod!
Sorry EnderIO and Mekanism.

Description Tags!
What it does:
This little mod adds four simple items to the game: The Lore Tag, the Description Tag, the Warrior Tag and the Butcher Tag.
As their name suggests, they are used to add lore and descriptions to something, specifically, items.
The Lore Tag uses vanilla's lore system, adding purple flavour text in the items tooltip.
The Description tag is more advanced and allows for formatting and different colours, but uses features added by the mod to display that.
The Warrior and Butcher Tag both track the kills performed with the tagged item. The Butcher Tag tracks the kills for every living entity, the Warrior Tag only for mobs.
Finally, it adds a recipe to Name Tags. This is the same one Tinkers Construct or DiyoTweaks adds and all inspiration and credit goes to them. It's pointless for that thing to be dungeon loot only ^^
Screenshots said:
edVIhGK.png

UZPE8zx.png

NcJ89aX.png

3gg1PdP.png

Reactions: Like and Yusunoha

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Bdew has a 1.7.X Beta version of Pressure Pipes over at Jenkins
bdew said:
Kind'a forgot to post about this, but there's a 1.7.2 beta now on jenkins. You will also need the latest version of BdLib.

It should also in theory work with 1.7.10 but i haven't been able to really test it.

I'm also working on FMP, it's mostly done except for placing pipes into blocks that already have other parts.

Also some news about Gendustry from bdew
bdew said:
First of all i wanted to announce that i'm freezing new feature development on this mod until forestry is actually actively maintained and developed by somebody or relicensed as open source (While the current license allows viewing the source, it still limits the rights to modify and redistribute, and requires contributors to give up their rights).

I have a lot of (possibly) interesting ideas and somewhat limited time to work on them, and at this time i don't want to spend that time developing an addon to a 3rd party project that can be at best called half-dead.

This doesn't mean i'm abandoning Gendustry. I will update to future versions and do any bug fixes needed.

An official release for 1.7.2 will be made when/if forestry has an official 1.7.2 release. And once forestry is updated to work on 1.7.10 i will support that as well.

Mr_TJP with a sneak-peek on...
Mr_TJP said:
The Bus Randomizer

6c6f62707c.png

Interesting, why didn't anyone post this sooner.
Rotatable Blocks has a 1.7.10 build

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, with no updates yesterday because... well, there were no updates
with today 2 new mods, starting out with TheAdubbz and Lockdown
TheAdubbz said:
Lockdown by Adubbz
Introduction

Lockdown is a fairly small mod aimed towards mod packs which use a pre made map. The mod was originally made by myself for the FTB team for Pax East. I was recommended by Watchful1 to release the mod proper due to rising amount of Agrarian-Skies esque maps which would find something like it useful.

Functionality

Lockdown's main function is to create duplicates of a given template when creating a new world. The directory for this template can be defined in the config file (however it defaults to .minecraft/template). This template is in no strange format, you can simply copy/rename any existing world to be it. The use of a template over creating a regular world can be toggled in the config file (it is enabled by default).

Lockdown also allows a few GUI elements to be disabled/removed. The button for changing the game mode of the world, the more world options button and the button for multiplayer are all configurable and are disabled by default.

Download

Alas, here is the section that everyone is guaranteed to look at. As usual, if you don't know what the different versions are, the one you are likely looking for is universal.

2.0.0 - 1.7.2/1.7.10 - (Deobf) * (Src) * (Universal) *
1.0.0 - 1.6.4 - (Deobf) * (Src) * (Universal) *

The Git repo for the mod can be found over at https://github.com/Adubbz/Lockdown

If you like this mod, or my work on Biomes O' Plenty, please consider donating over at my Patreon. If you don't wish to, that's fine too.
http://www.patreon.com/Adubbz

License

Lockdown is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License. It can be found by clicking the image below:

88x31.png

Notes

Those who know me for working on Biomes O' Plenty probably also know I have a policy where I refuse to revisit older versions of Minecraft once an update has been completed (unless the older versions of the mod has critical issues). However, for Lockdown, i'm making an exception to this. As the mod is geared specifically towards mod pack creators and users who are still targeting 1.6.4, I too will still support 1.6.4. Plus, I haven't made a 1.7 version since I never thought I would be releasing this proper.​

and @Niels Henriksen with a new mod called NoggsCraft
Well... this is my first mod and I just want to share it.
Short about it:
You can create armor and tools with emerald. But..... if you dont have 30 levels you will get a bad result in loosing 80% of the durability of the item (it can be changed in config). If you have 30 levels the item will be enchanted with a random enchantment that fits to the item (so no silktuch on boots).
The uses on the tools are higher than on diamond and it should be able to get better enchants that on gold items.
Link:
I have shortend the link but its on my domain. I havent time yet for making my website (even that Im a web programmer) but I will try to make the doc on the mod finish.
Download it here: http://adf.ly/q1tPO

TheGenuineGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!!!

I have a new invention, and since it is new, using newly updated mods, I thought I would share it on this post!!!

The machine automatically grows and harvests the AE2 Crystal Seeds.

Here is the mechanism:

A timer set to 4 minutes ticks and retracts a piston. The seeds in the water flow to the hopper, which then will go into your sorting system.

Fifth.png
Fifth.png
Tenth.png

Hope you guys enjoy!!! Unfortunately, this is only available in 1.7.2, as Project Red is not available for 1.7.10. If there is a timer replacement(besides over 9000 repeaters) I would love to know about them!!!

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hope you guys enjoy!!! Unfortunately, this is only available in 1.7.2, as Project Red is not available for 1.7.10. If there is a timer replacement(besides over 9000 repeaters) I would love to know about them!!!

This is "supposed" to be a thread for news in regards to mod updates and development. Sigh. Not like IE expect things to keep on topic.

Oh well. I'll say that there is one alternative and that's the Programmable RedNet Controller from minefactory reloaded.

And also does anyone know if there is a redstone contraption thread in this forum that we could direct him to. If not does anyone want to start one?[DOUBLEPOST=1404423081][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shouldn't that be expanded bridge not brige?

No no, it's clearly some sort of magitechish term. Don't try to understand it. :p:

Reactions: theflogat and 1SDAN