[1.7.2] NoggsCraft Emerald Tool and Armor

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Well... this is my first mod and I just want to share it.

Short about it:
You can create armor and tools with emerald. But..... if you dont have 30 levels you will get a bad result in loosing 80% of the durability of the item (it can be changed in config). If you have 30 levels the item will be enchanted with a random enchantment that fits to the item (so no silktuch on boots).

The uses on the tools are higher than on diamond and it should be able to get better enchants that on gold items.

Link:
I have shortend the link but its on my domain. I havent time yet for making my website (even that Im a web programmer) but I will try to make the doc on the mod finish.

Download it here: http://adf.ly/q1tPO

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Just a "hint"
The adfly isn't worth it, you will get close to nothing unless you have a major amount of downloads (and even then its still really low) and just causes issues for everyone.
And i dunno if its even allowed on these forums.

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Just a "hint"
The adfly isn't worth it, you will get close to nothing unless you have a major amount of downloads (and even then its still really low) and just causes issues for everyone.
And i dunno if its even allowed on these forums.

Thanks for mention it. The adfly is only for stat... I know I cant buy my next car from that :) But when my website is running then I will use Google Analytics instead.