What's new in modded minecraft today?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It would be cool if dartcraft actually added darts that I would play to pass the time while waiting for my mana to regen
But then the joke is dead.
...and does mana take that long to regen that it's not useful without chu potions? If so... I guess you should make some Chu Potion!

timandy1

Jul 29, 2019
Drullkus has released a sneak peek of his upcoming mod Thaumic Integration

Like Extracells, but even more obscure and random? (At least there are many fluids in extracells case)[DOUBLEPOST=1400980272][/DOUBLEPOST]
But then the joke is dead.
...and does mana take that long to regen that it's not useful without chu potions? If so... I guess you should make some Chu Potion!
The spells that I make use very little mana but I use them a lot

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Like Extracells, but even more obscure and random? (At least there are many fluids in extracells case)
Since it's a AE storage system for Thaumcraft Essentia... I guess? It's a AE addon, is that enough for you to say it's related even though it's apples and oranges?
The spells that I make use very little mana but I use them a lot.
Then maybe Chu Jelly is obviously the answer. Unless we aren't speaking the same langauge and you aren't using Dart Craft magic, since the term spell makes me think AM2 and in which case, I suggest Mana Cakes and/or getting some Mage Robes and/or standing in/near a nexus with enough power to give you mana regen.

timandy1

Jul 29, 2019
Since it's a AE storage system for Thaumcraft Essentia... I guess? It's a AE addon, is that enough for you to say it's related even though it's apples and oranges?

Then maybe Chu Jelly is obviously the answer. Unless we aren't speaking the same langauge and you aren't using Dart Craft magic, since the term spell makes me think AM2 and in which case, I suggest Mana Cakes and/or getting some Mage Robes and/or standing in/near a nexus with enough power to give you mana regen.
I mean its unlikely that someone would ever think about storing essentia with AE let alone using that function.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I mean its unlikely that someone would ever think about storing essentia with AE let alone using that function.
That's actually something I've wanted for a while. Jars are cool and all, but without addons storing a large amount of essentia is a massive pain.
Like Padfoot said, it's a easy, effective essentia storage system. Also, in case you haven't checked the thread, you can draw the essentia out where it's needed with a sorta essentia export bus, store your essentia in your base, and send it where it's needed with your AE network. A great addition to the game IMO.

Reactions: Padfoote

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Via the configs for Dartcraft.

After all, it's got configs roughly as powerful as GregTech configs for what you can change, but it's easy to understand and isn't mind numbingly complex.(and isn't prone to "misplacing" some things like allowing one to make steel dust into steel ingots without GT, and assorted things like that)
Oh we'll that's different. I thought you were talking about doing it with some tool or something. With a config that won't work well on servers.

So both serve there own use it seems.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Drullkus has released a sneak peek of his upcoming mod Thaumic Integration

HMFELlb.gif

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with M3gaFr3ak with Extra Cells
sadly I couldn't find a changelog for this

and @joshie with Mariculture
joshie said:
Mariculture 1.2.2d
  • Fixed potential startup crash with Forestry
  • Fixed some potential crashes with Blood Magic goodies
  • Fixed a potential, very rare nei crash
  • Fixed potential Multi-Tank crash
  • Fixed some errors in the fishing book
  • Fixed various other errors thanks to OpenEye
  • Fixed potential DNA loop when it comes to missing species
  • Food shouldn't use up the whole stack
  • Made Fish eggs have a metadata of 1, For easier automation
  • Fish outside of water lifespan increased by 5 ticks
  • Ported the 1.7.2 Coral Generation method, can be disabled to use the old method in the config
  • Because of the above change, coral can now be placed on dirt, sand, gravel and limestone, they won't spread though
  • Eternal Life Upgrade for Fish Eggs formula adjusted to better fit new fertility
  • Oysters will now correctly accept 1 sand only
  • Adjusted the method for deciding whether to catch a fish or loot, Higher tier = Better chance for catching fish over loot (Makes cheaper rods better for junk!)
  • Added a config option to allow you to change the caught alive chance

Reactions: Padfoote