What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find the 1.7 version of Geostrata, as Dartcraft isn't updated and I miss having something speed up the game ticks like the Timetorch.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Except it is capable of going 4x faster which makes it 4 times better :p .

EDIT
and it has 8 different stages so you can do different machines at different speeds. IMO The greatest thing to use this on will be the gregtech machines that require those machine casing boxes. I could get steal in 1 second :)

EDIT
Less than a second!

Dartcraft Time torches effects stack. So they can produce infinite speed.
The only real improvements is that they can be placed in mid air.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Dartcraft Time torches effects stack. So they can produce infinite speed.
The only real improvements is that they can be placed in mid air.
Dartcraft torches can be, but it's a bit more complicated then the ones in ChromoCraft.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Also another thing good about the chromaticraft torches is that they only affect tile entities adjacent to them for less lag when you just want to speed up a machine. But if you want to speed up whole are then use dart craft.

They both have their benefits.
Can do that with time torches too. Just have to downsize the radius of them.

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Really how?
Via the configs for Dartcraft.

After all, it's got configs roughly as powerful as GregTech configs for what you can change, but it's easy to understand and isn't mind numbingly complex.(and isn't prone to "misplacing" some things like allowing one to make steel dust into steel ingots without GT, and assorted things like that)

Reactions: Padfoote