What's new in modded minecraft today?

Ngar

Jul 29, 2019
know someone status of binies mods (extratree, extrabee)? I never read anything about since 1.6.4 update. (I love this mod)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
@AlgorithmX2 has updated Applied Energistics 2 to rv0.beta build 11:

AlgorithmX2 said:
rv0.beta build 10
  1. Added Clear Config Button to Storage Bus.
  2. Added Partition by Contents to Storage Bus.
  3. Fixed a bug where inserting/removing fuzzy cards did not update the mode.
  4. Fixed a bug where logs had to match item ids to be considered the same ore dictionary type.
  5. Fixed a bug where items without damage would not properly filter with fuzzy searches.
rv0.beta build 11
  1. Fixed Bug: #0453 - NEI Grindstone Recipes links to Inscriber
  2. Fixed Bug: #0454 - crash with p2p mj tunnel and buildcraft gold kinesis pipe
  3. Fixed http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/bbefcf763be5224e4667519cf6c95933
  4. Fixed http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/64eb336042aeeec45dfd13edd30de8a6

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Big dartcraft update coming. As mentioned in this video.
Dc is getting crop breading/ cross breading. Resurrects old IC2 UU mater. And items to Ex nihilo. Including force saplings and feces... No I'm not kidding.
Feces is also sometimes dropped by cold cows and pigs.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Dc is getting crop breading/ cross breading. Resurrects old IC2 UU mater. And items to Ex nihilo. Including force saplings and feces... No I'm not kidding.
oohh ya. (he also said he is "looking into" 1.7)

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
yay

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @joshie with Mariculture
joshie said:
Mariculture 1.7.2 BETA 7
  • Readded NEI + WAILA Support + Updated the Magic Book
  • Readded Block forms for Custard(slow down) and Fish Oil(regen)
  • Removed Fluid-Auto Dictionary, too exploitive
  • Hid Custom Blocks, Air Blocks and Ticking Blocks from NEI
  • Raw Rainbow Trout are now effective weapons!
  • Fishing Entities will no longer try to spawn if the loot result is null, but loot result should never be null now
  • Adjusted the Neon Lamp Recipe again
  • Added Anvil Recipes for the new flowers
  • Added Tooltips to Jewelry to display, the benefits of each type
  • Added Config option to disable 'half' of the coral reef generation. Reef generation is normally done in two steps, this just cancels the first.
  • Fish Eggs are now a seperate Item
  • Added a whole bunch of missing recipes... (Let me know if I missed any please!)
  • Fixed Calamari and Miso Soup localisation
  • Fixed not being able to remove blocks from the block caster + actually added it xD
  • If a mod adds rice, the sushi recipe requires it
  • Kelp Wrap is now enabled without WorldPlus, to craft it, it's 9 Cactus Green
  • Crucible Furnaces now have a default of 25000MB space, Storage Upgrades are now 5000MB per level instead of 1000MB
  • Pressurised Water can no longer break itself
  • Reworked how fish ids are assigned, they are now automatically assigned, a fish-mappings.cfg file will appear in your configs, but you do NOT need to touch it, id mappings are done automatically, and you'll never have to manually assign them. This is good, since I can't have conflicts now if someone was to add a fish, which was possible before.
  • Hammers can now get all vanilla pick enchantments, Effiency makes hammers use less XP, fortune takes the place of luck (I'm open for suggestions with what silk touch could do... regarding the anvil)

Reactions: Padfoote

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, just a more balanced version of the Dartcraft time torch.
Except it is capable of going 4x faster which makes it 4 times better :p .

EDIT
and it has 8 different stages so you can do different machines at different speeds. IMO The greatest thing to use this on will be the gregtech machines that require those machine casing boxes. I could get steal in 1 second :)

EDIT
Less than a second!

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
@tonius11 has updated Simply Jetpacks to 0.2

tonius11 said:
0.2 (Latest):
- Added a way to put armor on jetpacks. Refer to the jetpacks' tooltips for more info
- Added a basic ingame jetpack energy HUD. The HUD's position cannot be changed yet, if this bothers you the HUD can be disabled in the config
- Small rebalances in thruster and jetpack recipes
- Jetpacks no longer require a chestplate to be crafted
- Jetpacks can now be upgraded from any tier to any tier, if the config is not set to force going through the tiers
- Thrusters can now be used to do high jumps
- Improved item tooltips
- Added a config option to invert the hover mode sneaking behavior
- Added a config option to hide the death warning in Tuberous Jetpacks tooltips
- Added Russian translation (Thanks to Adaptivity)
- Various cleanups in the code

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Except it is capable of going 4x faster which makes it 4 times better :p .

EDIT
and it has 8 different stages so you can do different machines at different speeds. IMO The greatest thing to use this on will be the gregtech machines that require those machine casing boxes. I could get steal in 1 second :)

EDIT
Less than a second!
Well, 1.7 only (or so the post seemed) for ChromatiCraft.