What's new in modded minecraft today?

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Another update from @joshie where he also talks about his future plans.
fishie under the sea said:
Mariculture 1.7.2 BETA 4
  • Updated to 1.7 Redstone Flux API
  • Fixed fish feeder not accepting food/liquids
  • Fixed potential fluid crash on startup
  • Calamari now gives one bowl as it should
  • Speed Boat should be functional now! Whizz! Speed Boats also go straight to ur inventory, even more convenient!
  • Fixed Incubator Base Recipe
  • Removed BOP Block/Item Compatibility temporarily

Future
Also heads up on the roadmap for the upcoming betas. (subject change of course ;p) I think my focuses will be:
BETA 5 - Porting the 1.2.2 Changes
BETA 6 - Porting as many of the Plugins as I can
BETA 7 - Readd NEI Plugins + Update the Magic Book/Other Books
BETA 8 - Internal Cleanup(Probably config breaking cleanup too), Balance Things, Optimisation
BETA 9 - Reintroduce the Compatibility stuff, but I plan to have all my recipes etc. be configurable
BETA 10 - Everything else
tongue.png

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Gearbox mod to 1.1.0 :
theflogat said:
Updated to 1.1.0, check out the new video

Changelog:
Bugfix: removed debug tooltip
"Tome of gearboxing" completed (thanks to Zeeth_Kyrah)
Gearbox Crafting Table now drops the gearbox if there are no adjacent chests
Gearboxes do not override each other anymore when placed into a dynamo

Last edited:
Reactions: Yusunoha

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment this is all done via the Remote Interface block. That means the original block has to exist somewhere.

I know that's not as enjoyable, but unfortunately actually handling the original block and tile is quite difficult. I think I know how I could do it, but it's outside the scope of this mod at the moment.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment this is all done via the Remote Interface block. That means the original block has to exist somewhere.

I know that's not as enjoyable, but unfortunately actually handling the original block and tile is quite difficult. I think I know how I could do it, but it's outside the scope of this mod at the moment.
Just create a second entity in the tile that is of the block that is being displayed.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019

It would probably involve reflecting the APIs of the original tile entity, including iSided inventories, redstone, and power. Difficult, but not impossible (as witness the transvector interface).

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
It would probably involve reflecting the APIs of the original tile entity, including iSided inventories, redstone, and power. Difficult, but not impossible (as witness the transvector interface).

That's what I do currently. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1400120477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just create a second entity in the tile that is of the block that is being displayed.

I thought of that, but there are tiles that check the block/change the blocks state

neosatan

Jul 29, 2019
Tubes! updated to 1.7.2. This time, update is also with cool content. It's now possible to transport liquids and items over the same tubes. Full changelog below:

* WARNING: Valve tubes can no longer be blocked with items, any items currently blocked in valve tubes will be lost on update
* Tubes can now carry liquid just like items (can carry both at once)
* Added Fluid Extraction tube
* Added Tank tube
* Added Buffer tube
* Added Injection tube
* Added a creative tab
* Added fluid circuit (used to craft Fluid Extraction tube)
* Filters can now support liquids (double click fluid container with liquid into filter)
* Router/Filter tube also support color filter (double click dye into filter)
* Item filters can be ctrl clicked to switch them into ore dictionary mode
* Cauldron can be filled/emptied using tubes
* Jukebox can be filled/emptied using tubes
* Hoppers can now insert items directly into tubes (can be turned off in TubesCore.cfg)
* Items traveling through tubes are now smoothly rendered
* Item in tube rendering distance is now configurable
* Fixed routing tube crash if an item cannot go anywhere
* Fixed requesting tube attempting to pull from places that are inaccessible (from impossible color changes, valves, filters, whatever)
* Fixed crash with some mods due to client side inventory manipulation