new day, new update, and today it's @Binnie567 with Binnie's Mods
and @chemistrymodmaker with CalculatorBinnie567 said:Binnie's Mods 2.0-pre13
New recipes can be found on the wiki at http://binnie.mods.wiki/
- Added Analyst, a beealyzer-type device that analyses anything and tells you all sorts of useful information. Basically like a database for actual items
- Added Registry and Master Registry, new type of database that combine the four different databases into one sleek new interface
- Added Splicer, first in a range of more powerful faster genetic machines. This inoculates individuals much faster (a few minutes) but needs insane amounts of power
- Compartments have been updated, to have a search function similar to the old indexer.
- Lots of changes to the mutations and genes of trees/bees. Use the Master Registry if you want to check new mutations.
- Fixed dupe bug with inventories (267)
- Can now drink bottles/buckets/etc of alcohol (be careful of drinking too much) (201)
- Fixed not being able to type chinese into text boxes(262)
- Fixed missing texture bug (265)
- Changed trowel recipe to avoid recipe clash with Chisel (268)
- Changed when lumbermill calculates products (269, 270, 268)
- Fixed mobs interacting with Extra Trees gates (241)
- Fixed render issue with serums (235)
chemistrymodmaker said:Calculator 1.7.5
- Added Flux Controller
- Added Flux Plug
- Added Flux Point
- Added Rain Sensor
- Added Weather Controller
- Added Fences for all the woods.
- Fixed Storage Chamber Glitch & Incompatibility with Thermal Dynamics
- Fixed progress bar glitch.
- Changes to Speed/Energy upgrade system.
- Moving stack glitches with Calculators
- Crash with Atomic Calculator Recipes.
- More bug fixes