What's new in modded minecraft today?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Its me again. You weren't expecting me again so soon, right? Well, me neither. It just turns out that GregoriusT likes to release stuff.
GregTech 6.00.01 now with native Underground Biomes Constructs support!

Changelog:
6.00.01:
[FIXED] Creative Tabs for each Type of Prefix are now working properly.
[ADDED] Config to show hidden Items/Prefixes/Materials. Hidden Items are usually for secrets, hidden Materials are things like the Anti-Matter Materials which nobody wants to click when searching NEI, and there are currently no hidden Prefixes due to the Creative Tabs mentioned above.
[ADDED] Registry (aka HashMap) for "Stone => Ore-Block" Mappings, so that custom Ore Blocks can be generated by the GT World Generator. Also useful for Custom World Generators ofcourse.
[ADDED] Native Underground Biomes Support for GT Ores. Will be funny to see things like Lignite-Lignite-Ore and other random Stuff. NOTE: Sometimes it fails and instead places the normal Stone Variant, because UB generated the Stone after GT placed the Ores. But this happens rarely as far as I saw.
[REMOVED] the Debug 3 Config again. I just made it a constant instead of letting the user "decide" to enable GregTech, lol.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
[ADDED] Native Underground Biomes Support for GT Ores. Will be funny to see things like Lignite-Lignite-Ore and other random Stuff. NOTE: Sometimes it fails and instead places the normal Stone Variant, because UB generated the Stone after GT placed the Ores. But this happens rarely as far as I saw.
Greg is a wizard!
KnpG1Ns.png

lro7EwN.png

J08HZeh.png

UaZaoQ1.png
And Yes those are all Greg's Ores!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Headcrums 1.3.1
-Added EnderZoo heads!
-Added a few of new names (as always)
-Added a config to blacklist dimensions in which celebrities would spawn in. Nether and End are blacklisted by default.
-Added a config option to disable VIPs (Some celebrities have "easter eggs" such as SethBling dropping redstone when dying. Turning this config off will disable this feature completely)
-Added a config option to disable Baarbra (Some of the "easter eggs" may include mobs that the celebrities spawn mounted on. This config disables just this "type" of easter egg but not the others)
-Updated changed usernames (Unfortunately now that name changing is allowed, I may have to do this more often than I would want to, I wish there was a simpler solution but I can't think of one. If you think of a good solution hit me up.)

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity modpack updated to 1.1.0!

• Added Thaumic Energistics 0.8.9.0b-rv2
  • Updated Chisel 2 DEV-2.3.5.005a8c5 - 2.3.7.34
    • Fixed
      • Serious bug allowing left-click chiseling to change blocks to incorrect types
  • Updated EnderIO 2.2.8.344 - 2.2.8.349
    • Fixed
      • Crash when placing ME Conduits
  • Updated iChunUtil 4.0.0 - 4.1.0
    • Added
      • Compatibility for Tabula
  • Updated NEI Integration 1.0.5 - 1.0.6
    • Fixed
      • Crash in Thermionic Fabricator handler
  • Updated RF Tools 2.40 - 2.42
    • Added
      • Bibliocraft integration for RFTools manuals
      • Ability to recover worlds corrupted by shield camo system
      • Tooltip to show the number of modules
    • Changed
      • Dimlet IDs are now stored in the world rather than configs
      • The shield collision detection system now considers lit tnt, xp orbs and other non-living entities the same as items.
    • Fixed
      • Shield camo system corrupting worlds
      • Shield blocks and matter transmitters being destructible
      • Problem with the crafting of larger/transparent screens crashing if the original screen wasn't placed in the right (top-left) slot.
  • Updated Thaumic Tinkerer 2.5-162 - 2.5-466

Config Changes
  • Headcrumbs
    • Disabled Mob and Animal Heads
    • Reduced group size of mobs that will spawn at once from 4 to 1
    • Decreased Spawn probability from 5 to 1
  • Railcraft
    • Enabled Version Checker

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

• Fixed
    • Fixed
    • Added
    • Fixed
    • Added
    • Changed
      • The shield collision detection system now considers lit tnt, xp orbs and other non-living entities the same as items.
    • Fixed
      • Problem with the crafting of larger/transparent screens crashing if the original screen wasn't placed in the right (top-left) slot.

Config Changes
  • Headcrumbs
  • Railcraft

Thaumic Energistics
v99OmWq.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @AtomicStryker who's changed the license on all of his mods and who's uploaded all his mods onto CurseForge. you can view his mods on the AtomicStryker's Project Page.
AtomicStryker said:
I've put a new license regarding my mods online. TLDR: You need no longer PM me, all nonprofit modpacks have my permission by default.

and @RWTema with Funky Locomotion
RWTema said:
Funky Locomotion Beta 5 & 5a
  • Added iWrench advanced version of the wrench that shows obstructions but ONLY while being held.
  • You can now left click 'Movers' (pushers/pullers/sliders) with the wrench or iWrench to trigger them to move (regardless of redstone signal)
  • Added support for blocks mimicking frame blocks, that implement the COFH interface IBlockAppearance
  • 'Movers' will now push blocks immediately but have a 5 tick cooldown.
  • Fixed dedicated server crash

and @Lycanite with Lycanites Mobs
Lycanite said:
Lycanites Mobs 1.10.11.2
  • New World Generation: Ooze Lakes and underground Ooze Pools will now be generated, Lakes will appear above ground in Cold or Snowy tagged biomes and Pools will generate underground in all biomes similar to lava. Ooze wont generate in the Nether or the End, it can also be configured via the config.
  • Improvement: Drastically lowered the sight range of various large mobs such as Lobbers or Striders, this should improve performance.
  • Config Change: Added more config options to the Darkness Spawn Type.
  • Bug Fix: Fixed Russet Shade Texture to have an matching color belly!
  • Bug Fix: Fixed a possible bug where Concapede Heads could grow client side
  • segments creating local ghost entities.

and @Democretes with Magitek
Democretes said:
Magitek 0.3
  • Added:Light and Dark altar
  • Added:Kinetic Generator
  • Added:pure and Tainted armor
  • Added:Enhancing Totem
  • Added:Vision Totem
  • Change:Reworked Purity
  • Fix:Server issues maybe?
  • I feel like I did something else, but it doesnt matter much. Everything will be reworked soon.

and @jakimfett with Minechem
jakimfett said:
Minechem 5.0.5
Minechem v5.0.5 for Minecraft 1.7.10 is officially released.

This release also marks a feature freeze for Minechem v5. I will continue doing bugfixes (should any be reported), but I will not be adding any new features.

If you'd like to support the continued development of Minechem v6, please consider making a pledge on Patreon.

Changelog:
Synth Tweaks — hilburn
Fixes unwanted potion effects — hilburn
Update version numbers — jakimfett
Get CoFH lib instead of api — jakimfett
Fix import of IEnergyReceiver — jakimfett
Add localization for recreational effect config — jakimfett
Add recreational effects toggle — jakimfett
Fix config localization failz — jakimfett
fixes derp — hilburn
Improves sided behaviour of Fusion Multiblock — hilburn
Truncate author list — jakimfett
Synthesiser Journal Fix — hilburn
Update Forge version — jakimfett
Update blacklist/synth examples — jakimfett
Fix the default synth/decomp blacklist — jakimfett
RF Fixes for v5 — hilburn
Left an optional on — hilburn
Fixes SMP Decomposer dump fluid bug — hilburn
Synthesiser Minetweaker Tweaks — hilburn
fixes #604 — way2muchnoise
adds NEI support for the bucket recipes — way2muchnoise
All teh Fixes — hilburn
Update Minetweaker.zs — hilburn
Fixes element decay — hilburn
Remove CoFH API from source — jakimfett
Fix download-task usage — jakimfett
Fluid stuff — hilburn
Fluid Decomposition Stuff — hilburn
adds decomp for dustSalt — way2muchnoise
updated textures — way2muchnoise
expands size of inv for decomp and synth — way2muchnoise
Update ru_RU.lang — verybigbro
prepped for removing CoFHAPI — hilburn
Fixes @Optional derp — hilburn
Add donation info to OpenBlocks DonationStation — hilburn
Fix link — hilburn

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019

• Fixed
    • Fixed
    • Added
    • Fixed
    • Added
    • Changed
    • Fixed

Config Changes
  • Headcrumbs
  • Railcraft
no botania update 0/10 smh

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
If they update the pack then why aren't they going all the way?
They update the mods that have been tested. Are you saying that they should not have released an update until all the mods have been tested? Given that new mod versions will be released before they finish testing all the other new mod versions, then testing would be an infinite loop with no releases ever.

*Edit* And by "tested", I mean "tested for cross-mod problems in the Inifinity pack", not that the mod itself hasn't been tested. No offense intended.

Reactions: SynfulChaot

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
GregoriousT with two new Gregtech Updates
Graaaaaag said:
6.00.03: (Not released yet)
[DEPENDENCIES] Adjusted to the new Crop System. Requires IC²-679 or higher from now on.
[ADDED] More Crushed Ore Smelting Recipes.
[FIXED] Silk Touching the regular GT Ores. Small Ores are as always not Silk Touchable.
[FIXED] Forgetting to reset the Color after Rendering a Texture causing weird Door Colors for example. Even though the Door Color thing is a vanilla Bug.

6.00.02:
[ADDED] most of the Tool and Storage Block related Crafting Recipes back.
[ADDED] The Furnace Smelting Tag to some Materials (including Ores) in order to regularily smelt them (this is temporary until I add a Smeltery)
[FIXED] ConcurrentModificationException when spawning Entities during the iteration of all Entities. (like Ore Washing in Cauldrons dropping new Items)

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
The Vegan Option updated to v0.1.1
  • Added white/black ink, soap solution, and vegetable oil fluids
    • Can be picked up by right clicking the fluid in the world with a glass bottle
    • Currently no method of placing these fluids without grabbing the fluid block from NEI
  • Made Burlap and Black Vegetable Oil Ink usable in the Mystcraft Book Binder/Ink Mixer
  • Added BBQ Sauce and BBQ Tofu when HarvestCraft is installed
  • Added Inventory Tweaks support to the composter
  • Fixed fluids not behaving like fluids (not pushing entities, no overlay while inside, no splash, etc)
  • Fixed haunted composter because it's too scary (stopped the composter from spinning infinitely when its lastAeration field somehow gets set to sometime in the future)
  • Fixed not being able to pick up Wood Ash Lye in a bucket
  • Fixed rotten flesh oredict being registered later than it should

Otho

Jul 29, 2019
Custom Items - 1.0.9

Changelog:
  • Adding food propertie "useAction" ("eat" or "drink") default: eat
  • Adding food propertie "dropItemName" for foods that return items like soups
  • Adding "entitiesDrop" reader
  • Adding "bucket" propertie to fluid blocks
  • Adding sufix "Bucket" for default named buckets
  • Adding item propertie "glows". If true, item has enchantment glow default: false
  • Adding "blocksDrop" reader
  • Fixed slabs appearing in NEI
  • Fixed crops appearing in NEI
  • Added fluid propertie "material" ("water" or "lava") default: "water"
  • Added "entityIdLog" on forge config for loggin the latest kille mob Id (this will be removed when I find a better way to give all current ids for user)
  • Fixed tools being named wrong when having the same texture
  • Fixed registerOrder (I guess)
  • Changed customitems logo
  • Changed customitems mod name (modid is still customitems)
  • Fixed "changeFoods"

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Update: Aquaculture 1.2.5.14

After 7 months of no updates for the mod, JeanGlassmaker has released a new version! The download link & changelog is below!

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/60028-aquaculture/files/2227817

- Fixes hard coded entity id 174.

- Adds Brazilian Portuguese localization. (Thanks Al-myr)

- Adds Applecore support.

- Fixes Enchantment IDs not changing properly.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Kentington with Thaumic Horizons
Kentington said:
ZHBNKMF.png

The Basics
Thaumic Horizons is a Thaumcraft 4 addon aimed at creating new uses for familiar mechanics. You may attach arcane lenses to enhance your Goggles of Revealing, mix essentia with your own blood to create potion-like effects, or even discover a method of applying infusions to living creatures...

Content
If the screenshots below don't whet your appetite, expand this spoiler for a full list of features - but don't say I didn't warn you!

• Arcane Lenses: Choose between night vision, the ability to see through one layer of blocks, viewing creatures through walls, or automatically scanning blocks under your crosshairs! They can easily be swapped onto your Goggles of Revealing or similar items.
  • Wand Focus: Containment: Shrink creatures and store them in warded jars!
  • Biological Alchemy: Grow crops in the blink of an eye, duplicate a slab of meat, or even transform chunks of defeated zombies into useful leather.
  • Blood Alchemy: Mix essentia with your own blood to create potion-like injections. If splash potions are more your style, you can also create blast phials to shower foes in your enchanted blood. Or perhaps you'd like to deliver syringes from long range with the Injector, a thaumium crossbow.
  • Curative Vat: A glass tank which uses small doses of essentia to rapidly heal you or your creatures. With further research it can also be used as a cloning device, or as the basis of the infusion vat...
  • Creature Infusion: Transform common livestock into all-new beings like the Ore Boar and the Guardian Panther, or simply augment the abilities of (almost) any living thing with Quicksilver Limbs, Runic Hide, and more!
  • Soul Sieve: Extract soul fragments from soulsand and feed them to a jarred brain for experience, or toss them into the Inspiratron for knowledge fragments. Once you discover the Soulforge, you'll even be able to reconstruct human souls and clone villagers.
  • Self-Reincarnation: Stick a soul beacon atop your curative vat and you'll be whisked into a clone body upon your death - with no loss of experience or permadeath! You should also consider building a mirrored amulet to ensure that your inventory is spat out of a magic mirror in friendly territory.
  • Wand Focus: Animation: Create temporary golems out of (almost) any block! They'll fight for you during their brief existence, or you can convert them to permanent golems by adding an animation core.
  • Wand Focus: Illumination: As long as you've got the vis, you'll never need a torch again! Plus, dyeable orbs of light look a good deal more magical.
  • Wand Focus: Liquefaction: Smelt blocks and items in the world, or even slowly transmute stone to lava.
  • Alchemite: A magical explosive which shatters blocks into crystallized essentia. Don't let the blast hit a node!
  • Wand Focus: Disintegration: Convert blocks and creatures into crystallized essentia.
  • Node Monitor: Emits a redstone signal when any aspect in a node falls to 1 or below.
  • Shard Transmutation: Convert a balanced shard to an ordinary shard of any aspect.
  • Ethereal Shard: Capable of binding ethereal essence to itself, this floating crystal acts as a synthetic aura node when charged with centivis. But you'll need a lot of essence if you want high capacity!
  • Vis Dynamo: Portable power for your vis network! This nifty device streams centivis out from your wand. With further research, you can also make it operate on essentia...

Jye7uqR.png

This young ocelot is about to become a man through the power of Thaumaturgy(tm). (And by man, I mean freakish mage-beast)

gbawBF7.png

Cactus and cake - definitely not traditional golemancy materials.

Zbj7Enx.png

What strange magics lurk inside this blue syringe? And why is some lunatic launching them from a crossbow?

DQT7zC4.png

What is this infernal device, and what is doing to the souls of the dead?

Legal Mumbo-Jumbo
Thaumic Horizons was wholly created by TheKentington. Of course, it wouldn't exist without Azanor and his delightful Thaumcraft mod, so please direct at least 60% of any praise and/or glory in his direction.

Thaumic Horizons' conditions of use in modpacks are based on Thaumcraft's own:

1. Your mod pack must link to this forum post.
2. You cannot directly profit off of the mod pack - although streaming videos are fine and even encouraged.
3. You cannot claim ownership of the mod or any of its elements.
4. Please let me know when you add Thaumic Horizons to any publicly-available mod pack.

5. I reserve the right to alter, remove, or add any conditions for good reasons or on a random whim.

and @TehNut with MoreChisels
TehNut said:
More Chisels

Addon for Chisel-2 that adds assorted chisels.

Currently included chisels:
  • Gem Chisels - Configurable whitelist to scan the OreDict and create chisels for gem* items.
  • Fluxed Chisel - Chisel that runs off RedstoneFlux. Requires the RF API to be present in the runtime environment.
  • Bound Chisel - Chisel that runs off your Blood Magic LP network. Requires Blood Magic to be installed.
  • Ironwood/Steeleaf Chisels - Chisels created with Twilight Forest materials.
  • Bedrockium Chisel - Chisel with Integer.MAX_VALUE durability.
Chisels to come/Chisel requests:

See this issue for information.

Also, generally speaking, if you go into #Chisel on Esper, most requests there end up with the devs notifying me. I prefer the first option, however.

Alternate downloads:

Sometimes Curse publishing is slow. You can find every download (Along with all my other projects) on my Jenkins.

No pics no clicks
8cc29f4fb7.png

Links:

IRC: #TehNut on Esper
Twitter: @OfficialTehNut
Github: TehNut

and @Kihira with Tails
Kihira said:
Tails 1.3.0
  • Add in Library System
    • Allows you to upload your own part configurations to the server you are connected assuming the server is running Tails
    • Share your configuration with friends with the share button
    • Allow you to favourite entries
    • Download entries from the server to save them locally
  • Internal code for the editor has been modularized allowing easy future additions and changing the setup. This may mean players can change the layout of it in the future.
  • Multiple bug fixes
  • Fix FoxLibManager to allow easier updating and dependency checking.

and @xbony2 with Flaxbeard's Steam Power
Xbony2 said:
Flaxbeard's Steam Power 0.27.5
  • FIX: (ganymedes01) Fixed Rock Smasher crash bug caused by API things or something (#209, #204, #203, #200)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Jump Boost steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Jetpack steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Thruster steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Run assist steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: Steam Tanks' steam storage can be configured (#184)