What's new in modded minecraft today?

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
New mod by CrazyPants, not sure if "FTB" people will like it.

Ender Zoo!
Companion mod to Ender IO add mobs keeping with 'native' minecraft mobs.

New Mobs:

• Enderminy
  • Concussion Creeper
  • Fallen Knight
  • Fallen Stead
635503405319099115.png

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
do981.jpg

(Sometimes...)
Well fret no more young table turner.
Introducing the Sham-WOW!
Oops, I meant....

NEI Intergration!

Tonius said:
NEI Integration is two things-- a playground to try out new types of Not Enough Items recipe handlers, and a place to put NEI handlers if I somehow can't get them into the mods they were made for. The mod aims to stimulate other mod developers to add NEI handlers to their own mods, and to help them make their own handlers easier by providing examples.

Integration
This is a list of the NEI handlers that are in the mod.

• BuildCraft 6.1
    Assembly Table and Refinery recipes
    Will only be activated with BuildCraft 6.1 installed, and will only work properly with 6.1.3 and up
  • Forestry
    Recipes of all of the processing machines and the mod's custom shaped crafting recipes
  • MineFactory ReloadedRecipes of most machines that produce or consume fluids, and the Laser Drill (including which foci works on which ore)
  • RailcraftBlast Furnace, Coke Oven, Rock Crusher and Rolling Machine recipes
RequestsRequests for additional NEI handlers will gladly be accepted. Just create an issue on GitHub, and I'll see what I can do.

For mod developers
If you are a mod author and want to migrate some of these handlers to your mod, please do so! That's one of my goals. Just try to follow these guidelines:

• Tell me. We don't want duplicate NEI handlers, do we?
  • Credit me somewhere. Maybe even link to this mod, but it's not required.
Alternatively, if your mod is open source, you could just ask me to do a pull request.
  • MFR Laser Drill
  • Forestry Fermenter
  • Railcraft Coke Oven
  • Forestry Bottler
  • BuildCraft Assembly Table

Now all we're missing is a low lag version of NEI, maybe something called NEI Lite.
@dmillerw wink wink

Last edited:

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
No, no.
By saying you don't have s#!7
I mean you don't have anything bad, which then means you have good things.
So good even, I had to flip the table to awe in wonders.

Yup. That's the reason. Definitely.
You want a cookie? Here.
A new thaumcraft addon called Magic Cookies.
I hear unicorns are getting implemented.....

Umm... Yeah... So.... #BlameYusunoha!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
By the looks of that, the pipes gain a transparent colour depending perhaps on what's going through? Or maybe, it's the type of pipe - perhaps one with more capacity, one with more speed, etc.
It also appears that the transparent colour doesn't spread to pipes that aren't connected from source to destination in the shortest manner.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
By the looks of that, the pipes gain a transparent colour depending perhaps on what's going through? Or maybe, it's the type of pipe - perhaps one with more capacity, one with more speed, etc.
It also appears that the transparent colour doesn't spread to pipes that aren't connected from source to destination in the shortest manner.
On that last pic it looks like they're all the transparent pipe, but maybe the item path gets highlighted...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Not so spooky update, but a GregTech update anyways:
GregoriusT said:
V5.06.01:
Added automated Recipe Reversing for GregTech Crafting Recipes. Now you can reverse all Machines without a Disassembler as long as you have a Pulverizer, Arc Furnace or Fluid Extractor.
Replaced many Railcraft Crafting Recipes with almost identical, but slightly more oredicted GregTech Crafting Recipes (mainly for the Recycling mentioned right above).
Made a fun new Minecart Recipe. Now it needs Minecart Wheels (2 Rings + a Rod = a pair of Wheels), but it is exactly as expensive as before, Material wise.
Added the missing LuV, ZPM and UV Solar Panels to the OP Stuff Config. I wonder if anyone produces the more than 1 Million Units of Silicon Needed for the most expensive one. (also all GT Solars produce /8 Energy during Night as long as there is no Rain as always).