• [UPDATED] IC2 API
  • [FIXED] Infinite Health issue
  • [FIXED] DNA Breeder issue
  • [FIXED] DNA Insulator ISidedInventory issue

and @ganymedes01 with AOBD
ganymedes01 said:
AOBD 2.2.4
  • Fix silly mekanism client crash
  • Update russian translation (by Adaptivity)
  • Added french translation (by AegisLesha)
  • Added translation to a mysterious language I don't know (by ViKaleidoscope)
  • Fix config GUI
  • The AOBD thaumcraft research is no longer hidden (to avoid confusion)

and @sparroha with Mimicry
sparroha said:
Mimicry 1.0.2
  • Added null checks to prevent some crashing on load.

Ommina

Aug 14, 2014
There's just no ender to the EnderTech changes:

• Added more exceptions to the Exchanger (including torches and fences),
  • The first hit for the Exchanger no longer checks if the block is exposed (you can swap out pesky things behind blocks, like torches that don't extend from BlockTorch *glares at Tinkers' Construct*),
  • Added a GUI offset in general.cfg for moving the Exchanger overlay around by a fixed amount.

Reactions: Yusunoha

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
2S2aLi6.png
The Lord of the Rings Mod updated to Public Beta 20! Long Live Mevans!

Huge Changelog follows-
It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of Public Beta 20 - our largest update ever - with the addition of the Red Book, and the beginnings of the Quest System!

When speaking to an NPC, you now have a chance to be offered a 'Mini-Quest' - a small task which you can accept and complete in order to earn some extra alignment points. Your progress on these deeds is recorded in the Red Book - a new item which can be crafted using a book, red dye, and a gold nugget, and which is also henceforth available in the 'starter chests' of new Middle-earth worlds.

In addition, the Shire Reckoning calendar has been fully implemented into the mod. You can now see the days of your adventure passing by!

A great many other new features have been added in this update. Some of the most significant are:

- new horse armour types,
- the addition of the Dol Guldur faction,
- shields as replacements for capes,
- better water throughout Middle-earth,
- the ability to tame and ride the Spawn of Ungoliant (who can climb up vertical surfaces),
- new Woodland Elk mounts for the Wood-elves,
- better crossbow functionality,
- TWO-HEADED TROLLS, HOBBIT FEET, AND DALISH PASTRIES
- and a much-loved character has now been officially added into the world, precious...

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Flan mod has updated. Couldn't find a changelog so this is from his Facebook
The 4.6.0 update is released! We've got helicopters and rewritten planes. We've got riot shields, juggernaut armour, new bullet hit detection with headshots, and tons of new weapons for the Modern Weapons pack. There's an M1 Abrams tank, Stinger missile, Tornado fighter plane and a Cobra attack helicopter. The WW2 Pack has new tank models, new armour skins and some artillery pieces. There's sentry turrets, flashlight attachments and dual wielding.

So I guess you could say there's a fair bit to be excited about.

Get it on my official website at : http://www.flansmod.com/

Reactions: Yusunoha

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
It's probably not a new thing for other players, but I found out that swimming with an Openblocks hang glider makes you swim (what feels like) two or three times as fast.
Comes in handy when you don't have a jetpack and couldn't be bothered making a boat.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 14h
I'ts been a surprisingly productive weekend. pic.twitter.com/HAHyQ4i4Af

The new frames are built to be more like the vanilla 1.8's pistons-pushing-slime-block-frames mechanic than RP2's sliding method.

They work perfectly with vanilla blocks but I haven't tested with any modded tiles (which is where the pain will likely come from).

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 13h
Thaumcraft is very pretty looking and now slightly offset from the grid. pic.twitter.com/wdAZaasTXt

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 12h
Yeah this is the kinda issues I was expecting. pic.twitter.com/NzVIZRYMfD

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 12h
When Eldritch beings from beyond reality are invading your mind, it's important to stay mobile. pic.twitter.com/XmuL1F0n0y

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 10h
Heh, not exactly super important but I made it so blocks can display particles during movement. pic.twitter.com/qGfmVpcoZo

[Ahem FRAMES!!!] :p[DOUBLEPOST=1409623201][/DOUBLEPOST]
that's.... I was expecting something lame
ooh boy, I'm glad I was wrong

Lame? Nope. Stickpage has some of the most impressive stuff. All done with stick figures. These are how I define death. The most done with the simplest elements.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
and the day follows up with fixes for EnetBridge and FastCraft, both by Player.
player said:
FastCraft 1.7
  • New version, should fix another heavy code path sometimes causing heavy freezing. This one may be a bit unstable, thus needs testing ;)
player said:
EnetBridge 1.4
  • Version 1.4 fixes interacting with fully unidirectional RF blocks, the i/o detection is now conservative.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Why? 1.7 is a horrible mess.
IIRC cpw said that a 1.8 forge is quite far away.
Horrible mess? Not really, I have a stable large custom mod pack. Getting better performance than in previous versions. I just think people who had good performance previously are more vocal about the worse performance in 1.7.10, while us sufferers in previous versions are quite happy with the performance of 1.7.10. So, welcome to our world, feel our pain :p

Eliav24

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it might also have something about the mods not being as optimized yet. (for a given value of optimized)