What's new in modded minecraft today?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Little feature with Flaxbeard's Steam Mod involving Thaumcraft.

LightMajorBluefish.gif

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
So he upgrades his machines by downgrading them and making them require upgrades for the things they used to do before. Great so TE has become "(insert random evil corporation name here)".
There are config options to determine what upgrades come as default, the default values for those configs are still being decided but at the moment the redstone control, autoeject, and reconfigurable sides come as default.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I'll also say that he added a system for easily coping over IO sides so that you don't have to get into each individual GUI. Great idea. #1 most whanted. But then he makes it so that you not only have to go into the the GUI to add that feature but craft things so that you have to.
So he makes it easier by making it more complicated.

No to mention that contrary to his apparent belief not every body likes those high rez textures. Some of us downright HATE them.
Some might prefer the high rez ones but no one hates the low rez ones.
It was the wrong choice.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'll also say that he added a system for easily coping over IO sides so that you don't have to get into each individual GUI. Great idea. #1 most whanted. But then he makes it so that you not only have to go into the the GUI to add that feature but craft things so that you have to.
So he makes it easier by making it more complicated.

No to mention that contrary to his apparent belief not every body likes those high rez textures. Some of us downright HATE them.
Some might prefer the high rez ones but no one hates the low rez ones.
It was the wrong choice.
Recent Events Discussion thread. Not here
Also, I'm pretty sure he was using a Texture Pack

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update.
First is Metallurgy 4.0.3.36
- Bumped to forge 1180 for 1.7.10.
- Fixed Alloyer ore Dictionary support.
- Corrected smelting recipes.
- Fixed Tool recipes to use ore dictionary sticks.
- Added Botania Support.
- Added Underground Biomes Construct support.
- Fixed tools speed.
- Updated Italian, Ukrainian, and Russian localization.
- Added Dutch Localization.
- Added API.
- Added Alias support.

Followed by it's requirements, Metallurgy Core 4.0.3.11
- Updated to forge 1180 for version 1.7.10.
- Updated Russian and Italian Localizations.
- Fixed machines inventory slots.

DecoCraft 1.10 (1.7.X) looking very lovely
  • Added a bunch of new models.
  • Functioning beds
  • Working faucets
  • Updated to 1.7.10
  • Fixed Hitboxes
Ender IO 2.0_beta.147 is up next
New/Changed
Added chance for Skull drops from non-eio weapons to the config
Added enderman skull as a drop

Bugs
#821 Upgraded Powered Spawner only requesting 400 RF/t
#822 3 sand to 1 quite clear glass in alloy furnace
#826 Rendering screen crash in enchant
#828 Gaps in capacitor block render
Skull drop chances always set to the minimum value
Fixed all crashes reported on OpenEye

Now it's Buildcraft Additions 1.5.6 turn
Fix classNotFound error on case-sensitive OS

Heated furnace, Basic coils and Basic Duster are now available for creative-testing

Simple Fluid Tanks 1.2.0.1 needs no introduction
Improved fluid container support. Bottles and other containers like IC2 cells can now be filled or emptied into the tank.
Reduced texture z-fighting.

Chemlab 2.03i1 with a quick hotfix
HOTFIX: Fixed NEI recipe overview crash

Do I make a convincing Yusunoha?
Perfect acting right?
I am a black belt master of changelogs after all :p

Last edited:

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So he upgrades his machines by downgrading them and making them require upgrades for the things they used to do before. Great so TE has become "(insert random evil corporation name here)".

[WOOT!!! Scratch that comment. The machines come with those upgrade already in them. You can remove them to add additional upgrades.]

D Frosted Wang
6:19 PM

+NJM1564 It may not be immediately clear in the video, but you craft the machines with the same basic upgrades in them already, removing them to apply more speed / efficiency is optional.[DOUBLEPOST=1406242706][/DOUBLEPOST]
Recent Events Discussion thread. Not here
Also, I'm pretty sure he was using a Texture Pack

A texture pack for features that isn't even released yet? Could be but those videos and what I remember from jaded cats stream the other night suggest different. I hope I'm wrong.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
[WOOT!!! Scratch that comment. The machines come with those upgrade already in them. You can remove them to add additional upgrades.]

D Frosted Wang
6:19 PM

+NJM1564 It may not be immediately clear in the video, but you craft the machines with the same basic upgrades in them already, removing them to apply more speed / efficiency is optional.[DOUBLEPOST=1406242706][/DOUBLEPOST]

A texture pack for features that isn't even released yet? Could be but those videos and what I remember from jaded cats stream the other night suggest different. I hope I'm wrong.
Unless Thermal Expansion is changing the textures for everything in Minecraft, I'm assuming it's a texture pack. Watch those videos again.

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk