What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
It's not you, it's me...

:)

On topic, did anyone already post this and I missed it? Reika released a hotfix (25b) correcting a SMP crash problem.

Quote from @Reika
I just realized there is a significant bug in v25 in that clients logging into servers will have all the machines visually glitch out. I will hotfix this within 20 minutes.
Fixed. V25b of DragonAPI has just been released.

This is important for anyone who keeps up to date against the change logs (Its not there). It followed closely enough on 25 that you may already have this version, but you may want to double-check what you have.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
GregoriousT with a new Gregtech update!

V5.02l:
  • Added Fermenter for fermenting Fluids.
  • Added new Drinks and Stuff. Most of them are hidden from NEI.
  • Whenever a brewing Process fails it will end up as mundane Potion. This applies to the Redstone/Glowstone/Gunpowder augmentations. You can use this also to clear the Input Fluid out of the internal Tank.
  • Purple Drink is now the greatest junk you could ever drink. Nobody knows what is inside this mysterious Bottle (except for the one who made it ofcourse).
  • Did not add ANY Crops inb4 people think I did due to some new Items.
    tongue.png
  • Forestry Lemons are compatible btw in case you want to make Life take them Lemons back.
  • Added Thermos Can for keeping hot things hot and cold things cold. Required for some of the new Fluids.
  • Fixed the Bug with the Glass/Plastic/Rubber Extruding/AlloySmelting.
  • Fixed some other Bugs.
Every time you misspell "GregoriusT" it tickles me.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
:)

On topic, did anyone already post this and I missed it? Reika released a hotfix (25b) correcting a SMP crash problem.

This is important for anyone who keeps up to date against the change logs (Its not there). It followed closely enough on 25 that you may already have this version, but you may want to double-check what you have.
Make that v25c now.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Sad that there is no way to hide at least specific member banner. When signature of member take more space then actual post its getting really annoying. 70% of page is advertising instead of (kind of useful) informations.

Complain to a moderator. They can force people to remove them.

Reactions: Pyure

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I just made a new mod: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222682-santas-toys
Santa's Toys. Current version is 0.1 for 1.6.4. As of right now, it only adds 3 items, the Match- a single use flint and steel made from a flint and a stick, the Ender Blaster- a gun that shoots ender pearls, and the Nether Star Blaster- a gun that shoots nether stars that explode on impact.

Ender and Nether Blasters only need a single ender pearl/nether star in the player's inventory and it'll work indefinitely.

The mod doesn't really have a theme, just some fun and useful or useless items and blocks. If you have any ideas for it let me know; I only have one other idea that I may add.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Flower breeding ! Woot !

Seriously, breeding bees and trees are something I have a *very* hard time not doing every world, simply because I enjoy the process and the end result is fantastic. Slow and steady.
And here I am thinking, "There's no way in hell I'd breed bees or trees. Let alone flowers!" :p

I'm glad there's new content for the people though.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
I just made a new mod: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222682-santas-toys
Santa's Toys. Current version is 0.1 for 1.6.4. As of right now, it only adds 3 items, the Match- a single use flint and steel made from a flint and a stick, the Ender Blaster- a gun that shoots ender pearls, and the Nether Star Blaster- a gun that shoots nether stars that explode on impact.

Ender and Nether Blasters only need a single ender pearl/nether star in the player's inventory and it'll work indefinitely.

The mod doesn't really have a theme, just some fun and useful or useless items and blocks. If you have any ideas for it let me know; I only have one other idea that I may add.
Box of Matches: 3 sticks across the bottom row, 6 gunpowder across the top two rows. Six use flint and steel, risk of small explosion when used.