What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna post these here due to the amount of fixes I've done today.

R1.1 88
  • Added a "If you have this, it means something went wrong, you should report it" message to the fallback flower (The Poppy textured "Botania Flower"), in case somebody gets it somehow.
  • Added the Rod of the Highlands, an upgrade to the Rod of the Lands that lets you place blocks in midair.
  • Changed some documentation.
    • The Runic Altar's entry now has a small preface telling players they should look into Mana Manipulation first.
    • The Mana Spreader's entry now has clearer instructions for how the rotating is done and documentation for the fact that you can disable it with a redstone signal.
    • The disclaimer that lenses only function when there's a proper block to shoot at has been changed and moved to a single page rather than being on various lenses' pages.
  • Fixed Mana Burst particles going above the spreader on the first few ticks.
  • Fixed shaders not compiling sometimes and causing crashes/log spam. I have no idea what I'm doing :V
  • Fixed the Gaia Guardian being able to freeze the game if it falls in a ravine or equivalent (found this while fighting it in an island made by the Shard of Laputa).
  • Fixed the Hyacidus wasting mana by trying to poison undead.
  • The Influence Lens no longer moves other Mana Bursts. I designed the thing at 5AM that time I had insomnia, gimme a break.
R1.1 87
  • Fixed Mana Spreaders freezing your game, woot!
  • Removed the ability for the Rod of the Seas to place water in the nether, after some thought it wasn't that great of an idea after all.
R1.1 86
  • Fixed compatibility with 1.7.2.

R1.1 85
  • Botania should now work properly in a developer environment and not complain about sand in it's eyes or something.
  • Added the Infrangible Platform, a counterpart to the Abstruse and Spectral Platforms only available in creative, its' collision box is similar to a regular block and it's unbreakable, it's meant for mapmakers, see.
  • Added the Ring of Far Reach (Elven Knowledge), it increases your reach by 3 blocks.
  • Changed the Terra Shatterer texture to Futureazoo's. See previous link.
  • Fixed the Drum of the Gathering dropping the Drum of the Wild instead.
  • Fixed the Mana Lens crafting recipe only allowing you to use invalid combinations instead of valid ones.
  • Fixed the Shard of Laputa...
    • Being allowed to go above world height.
    • Sometimes having an offset of 1 block.
    • Being able to be used in the nether
    • Being able to mobilize Bedrock and other unbreakable blocks.
    • Overriding any blocks already in the area.
    • Stopping if the player relogs.
    • Creating bursts that can be pulled by the Tiny Planet (lol).
  • Fixed the Tiny Planet creating way too many particles when used with the Terra Blade.
  • Mana Bursts now properly save the time they've been in the world and the lens they were spawned with when you leave the game.
  • Removed Capes. Just so mojang doesn't throw a hissy fit, I'll find something else.
  • Removed the feature where the Tiny Potato would take over other mods' item renders.
  • Removed the technical quantityDropped override for special flowers at request of mDiyo, might fix some stuff with tcon. /shrug
  • [API] Added getTicksExisted() to IManaBurst.
  • [API] Added ITinyPlanetExempt.
  • [API] Incremented Version number to 4.

Yes, all of these were today, shut up.
http://vazkii.us/mod/Botania/downloads.php

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Dev update for Draconic Evolution

Version 0.9.2-beta2-pre8
-Added Admin Teleporter (Randomly teleports a player when redstone signal applied from 1000 blocks up to 10000 blocks from the block)
-Added feature, checks for solid block under player, if none adds a single stone block (helps keeps players from drowning in ocean)
-Draconic Generator - If no other RF mod installed is a way to be able to generate power for the draconic infuser
- Mob souls can now be used to summon a single mob of it's kind if no spawner present
- Draconic Spawner, use item on it to take "control" of vanilla spawner
-Upgrades available are spawn rate and number, redstone control and light control, can be moved once you control it
Planned Features:
- Craftable teleporter which will allow single use to randomly teleport up to 10,000,000 blocks away (configurable max range, and possible max number of uses)
- A few decorative blocks

Reactions: Yusunoha

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Dev update for Draconic Evolution

Version 0.9.2-beta2-pre8
-Added Admin Teleporter (Randomly teleports a player when redstone signal applied from 1000 blocks up to 10000 blocks from the block)
-Added feature, checks for solid block under player, if none adds a single stone block (helps keeps players from drowning in ocean)
-Draconic Generator - If no other RF mod installed is a way to be able to generate power for the draconic infuser
- Mob souls can now be used to summon a single mob of it's kind if no spawner present
- Draconic Spawner, use item on it to take "control" of vanilla spawner
-Upgrades available are spawn rate and number, redstone control and light control, can be moved once you control it
Planned Features:
- Craftable teleporter which will allow single use to randomly teleport up to 10,000,000 blocks away (configurable max range, and possible max number of uses)
- A few decorative blocks

Spoiler please!

Reactions: Padfoote

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I had considered it, but it was not large enough to warrant one in my mind (especially considering some of the discussion posts in here)

It's larger than my iPod screen size...
I'd say that's enough to warrant a spoiler, don'chu?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I have a phone like an 1/8 of an inch bigger all around then an ipod and it only takes up about half-three quarters of the screen

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

My iPod is tiny, but most basic posts fit on it, such as the entirety of this post's bbCode