What's new in modded minecraft today?

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
0.5 is officially out :)

I dropped the wood pattern stuff, I'll fix that + Do it better for 0.6. Changelog:

Blood Magic - EXTRA!
  • Blood Orb Recipes
Botania - EXTRA!
  • Orechid
Hardcore Ender Expansion - NEW!
  • Essence Altar
Factorization - NEW!
  • Crystallizer
  • Lacerator
  • Slag Furnace
Mekanism - RESTORED!
  • Chemical Crystallizer
  • Chemical Dissolution Chamber
  • Chemical Infuser
  • Chemical Injection Chamber
  • Chemical Oxidizer
  • Chemical Washer
  • Combiner
  • Crusher
  • Electrolytic Seperator
  • Enrichment Chamber
  • Metallurgic Infuser
  • Osmium Compressor
  • Purification Chamber
  • Precision Sawmill
  • Pressurised Reaction Chamber
Pneumaticraft - NEW!
  • Assembly
  • Pressure Chamber
Railcraft - NEW!
  • Blast Furnace
  • Coke Oven
  • Rock Crusher
  • Rolling Machine
Thaumcraft 4 - EXTRA!
  • Arcane Worktable
  • Infusion Enchanting
  • Research
Tinker's Construct - EXTRA!
  • Adjust Material Data
  • Add/Remove Repair Materials
Vanilla - WHAT?
  • Dungeon Loot
Just release ModTweaker 0.5 with a ton of new additions! A handful thanks to SpitefulFox! :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Blood Magic - EXTRA!
  • Blood Orb Recipes
:D
I am sooo euphoric right now!!!!!!!!!!

*looks at the other stuff*
j3JJI89.jpg

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
excuse me for my epic noobieness, but what exactly is a blood orb recipe?(also, this is 1.7 only, so no using it for running red)

It's an alternative form of shaped/shapeless crafting that I added to Blood Magic for Way in 1.7 (I think it went in 1.0.1g or something?). It makes higher tier blood orbs work for lower tiered recipes, rather than having to add them all individually as recipes. Where as in 1.6 you have to use that lower tier orb. And yea it's all 1.7 only, I ran a poll and most people don't want me to waste my time backporting.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It's an alternative form of shaped/shapeless crafting that I added to Blood Magic for Way in 1.7 (I think it went in 1.0.1g or something?). It makes higher tier blood orbs work for lower tiered recipes, rather than having to add them all individually as recipes. Where as in 1.6 you have to use that lower tier orb. And yea it's all 1.7 only, I ran a poll and most people don't want me to waste my time backporting.

That's something that will be greatly appreciated when I finally make the jump to 1.7. That's the one thing that annoys me with Blood Magic currently.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Unoffical Port of JABBA and WAILA to 1.7.10 from CrazyPants

enjoy! ;)
As much as I would love having them at 1.7.10 finally, I would feel (and I think most in the forum) better if those had a website rather than direct links....

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
And my turn for updates! BiblioCraft for....
BiblioCraft v1.7.5 released and lots of BiblioWoods!
Leave a reply
BiblioCraft v1.7.5 is officially released. This version is cross compatible with both Minecraft v1.7.2 and v1.7.10. I also fixed a bug with the potion shelf not showing text when wearing the reading glasses. Mostly, all the features of BiblioCraft v1.7.4 now work in Minecraft v1.7.2, which means BiblioWoods support for Minecraft v1.7.2.

Speaking of BIblioWoods, I also just release an updated version of the Biomes O Plenty edition which fixes tile entities (important fix!, please update if you downloaded the previous version) and I also released updated version of the Forestry edition, Natura edition, and Highlands edition! Head on over to the “Addons” page to find the download links for all 4 BiblioWoods editions.

As always, Head on over to the Downloads page for the newest BiblioCraft download and if you have any comments, questions or bug reports please post in the either comments below, on the official minecraft forum thread, or leave an issue on my github. Enjoy!
icon_smile.gif

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Personal notes will be in brackets from hear on out. []

Pahimar @pahimar · Jul 18
After a brief conversation with @JadedcatWylde, I think I know what else I need to add to #ee3

[Ahem, Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!]

Pahimar @pahimar · Jul 18
To clarify - the stuff @JadedcatWylde and I talked about will not terrorize players. It's actually pretty useful!

[Oh, whew. False alarm people.]

BigBadChris @BigBadChris · Jul 19
Wanna be a philosopher? Just add fire. #ee3 pic.twitter.com/8fnbb6am7b

[He's the art guy responcible for some of the nice FTB art. Don't know if this is going to be in any way a in game element]

Pahimar @pahimar · 11h
BRB, redoing the model for the Calcinator - http://imgur.com/gallery/ivDuRA0

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with the JourneyMap team with a port
JourneyMap said:
JourneyMap 4.0.1.1
  • Updated 1.7.10 build for Forge 1180 Recommended Release

and @sparroha with an update for Mimicry
sparroha said:
Ok I've tested and found that Mimicry works for 1.7.10 as well

I've posted an update to version 1.0.1 that finally adds the capability to make an item cost up to 648 mimichite.

It works by breaking down the custom value into blocks and orbs, rounding up, then compiling the recipe.

example: I set emerald to cost 400. that calculates to 4 blocks, 8 orbs, 4 mimichite. obviously there isn't room for that in the recipe so the value rounds up to 405 calculating to 5 blocks of mimichite.

the end result being 1 emerald + 5 Mimic Blocks = 2 emerald

all values will round up to the nearest quantity of blocks/orbs/mimichite that will fit in the recipe grid.

and @Vswe with a port for Steve's Carts 2
VSWE said:
Minecraft 1.7.10
Beta 16
  • Updated MC Version

and @Vswe again with another port for Steve's Factory Manager
VSWE said:
Minecraft 1.7.10
Alpha 89
  • Updated Minecraft version

and lastly @mDiyo with a port for Tinkers' Mechworks
mDiyo said:
Mechworks has been updated to 1.7.10. Forge is still a bloody mess, but I'll take current bloody mess over 8 month old version. This version may be full of bugs... more testing is required. Have fun~

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I would love having them at 1.7.10 finally, I would feel (and I think most in the forum) better if those had a website rather than direct links....
im sorry, i took those links from notenoughmods, but still those were unofficial.

Reactions: Fixided

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm gonna make a request to you lovelies. If at all possible, could news about RP3 be kept here whereas actual Eloraam news/drama whatever you guys want to do be brought here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/eloraam.46695/

I know I'm guilty of this. It's just to avoid future confusion and posting the same content in different threads.

As stated on the elo thread. Both conversations belong on the Eloraam thread. This thread does not need bogged down in discussions about RP3/Elo tweets until there is an actual mod available for play.[DOUBLEPOST=1405941515][/DOUBLEPOST]All discussion of Eloraam and the potential RP3 goes here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/eloraam.46695/ . Leave it there.