What's new in modded minecraft today?

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
@Wasliebob has updated Modular Machines like crazy!
WaslieBob said:
Version 0.2
Added a linker for linking the potion tank and use it while away.
Rewrite EntryRecipe since it was buggy, it 's more code (no more for()) since that would not be that specific.

Version 0.3 is released,
Added 1 new upgrade (Upgrade: Blast)
A bunch of fixes and changes in the code.
Some small guide changes and new stuff added to the guide.

Version 0.4 is available:
A lot of texture changes.
A few bug fixes.
A few render glitches fixed.
You can now color potion tanks.

Released v0.5
The changed the book gui texture (thanks to Roadcrosser, to much small pixels make me dizzy :p)
Made a model for the Fluid Heater.
Screenshots of the new updates said:
2014-07-19_19.18.28.png

They are now colorable by using dyes on them
635356669596273706.png

2014-07-20_10.27.49.png

New Input/Output Block and Item Texture (no not the colored tanks, but those will also come in v0.4)

Screenshot%202014-07-20%2010.49.09.png

Also some retextures from items (the potion tank is edited a little bit)

Screenshot%202014-07-20%2011.26.50.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Like and Yusunoha

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Another Gregtech update:

V5.02j:

• Added two new abilities to the Plunger. 1. Cleaning Fluid in Tanks and Pipes and 2. Cleaning Essentia Containers and Tubes from Essentia. It is useless you say? Well, I always end up with wrong Essentia going into the Tube for some stupid engineering reasons and always have to break the damn thing to get rid of it, but NOT ANYMORE!!!
  • Improved the Material System a little by adding more SubTags to my Stuff. If you encounter strange Recipes regarding Gems, please tell me. The Lathe Recipe for Gem Rods is intended however.
  • Added the JackHammer back. It is an HV Tool with Titanium Hull and shatters most Rocks into pieces. Not to mention it is twice as fast as the HV Drill.

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Another update for Gregtech by GregoriousT:

V5.02k:

• Fixed that one Nullpointer in Thaumcraft, because I forgot to use toString() after I changed some Code far away from the TC Compat (Didn't think it was me since I didn't change the TC Compat at all, but it was me)
  • Fixed bare Wires not electrocuting people.
  • Fixed Hammers not crushing Glass even though they are supposed to.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
There is no legal position for ideas. The right thing for them to do is ignore eloraam.

Now this is exactly what's wrong with every copyright system to date! The protection of ideas and creations is far too crazy and strange and thus there can be absolutely no single set of laws to make these systems completely sound.

Reactions: Zeeth_Kyrah

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
Another update for Gregtech by GregoriousT:
V5.02k:
  • Fixed that one Nullpointer in Thaumcraft, because I forgot to use toString() after I changed some Code far away from the TC Compat (Didn't think it was me since I didn't change the TC Compat at all, but it was me)
  • Fixed bare Wires not electrocuting people.
  • Fixed Hammers not crushing Glass even though they are supposed to.
If Greg keeps up at this rate, maybe weekly summaries are needed? :D

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
We should continue the conversation in the RED thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1405896294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now this is exactly what's wrong with every copyright system to date! The protection of ideas and creations is far too crazy and strange and thus there can be absolutely no single set of laws to make these systems completely sound.
[DOUBLEPOST=1405896326][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Greg keeps up at this rate, maybe weekly summaries are needed? :D
I cannot risk anyone stealing the updates. :p

Reactions: Padfoote