What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Well the extractor is...
Prays that reika doesn't rebalance

Instead of needing a massive, expensive multiblock grinder, Reika's extractor just needs a massive, expensive multiblock power source.

Oh, and a way to switch between three different modes to run at full speed without wasting power.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

It's almost enough to make me go back to vani... oh no, say it ain't so!

from YT comments,"Minecraft snapshot 14w29b has been released with (hopefully) superfast chunk rendering due to new fancy threading :) "

Reactions: Pyure

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019

It's almost enough to make me go back to vani... oh no, say it ain't so!

from YT comments,"Minecraft snapshot 14w29b has been released with (hopefully) superfast chunk rendering due to new fancy threading :) "
Soon(TM)

metacarpo10

Jul 29, 2019
I have learned that people here are great. Thank you all!!!

Also, you can shift click a strongbox (specially if there's some item in it) from your inventory to a drawbridge. Than activate and deactivate it. Be really surprised and try really hard not to get addicted because that's just wrong. :)

Also, xp shower from openblocks + mfr sewer + autospawner = a lot of loot

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of cheaty but incase someone else feel like moving nodes have taken too much of your time already.
6Ass5tR.png

mike spy

Jul 29, 2019
found out that my first attempt to build anything in reactor craft IE power and that 5x ore thing blew up half my base....

Reactions: PierceSG