What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Unless no one's noticed it before, the Respiration enchant seems to actually increase the ticks between drowning damage.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I luv my respiration 3 helmet for working underwater. Yea, you last longer -- long enough for serious construction.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
nifty to know... Now to actually be able to build a brick building from only dug up clay
If you've got Quark (which spawns rather large veins of clay underground), that would be pretty easy. If not, and you're stuck with vanilla clay... you've got a lot of searching underwater and digging up river bottoms ahead of you.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Two things...

I've discovered what the tuberous jetpack does.... My GF was gutting herself laughing at me.... :p

So.. We going to skip 1.9.4 and just jump to 1.10?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Only if LegacyCraft ends up on 1.10 and Reika's able to revert the combat bullshit. Sorry, tried it, and it irritated the living hell outta me.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Only if LegacyCraft ends up on 1.10 and Reika's able to revert the combat bullshit. Sorry, tried it, and it irritated the living hell outta me.
It irritated me at first too. But after some practice, I kind of prefer it. It requires more precision, yes, but it makes combat more to just spam clicking.

Reactions: profrags

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019

Is @Reika planning on updating now? Last I heard he was staying on 1.7 for the foreseeable. I do hope I'm wrong.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think he is, currently, but...ya never know. I don't really care about staying on 1.7, but I think something like LegacyCraft, or the mod itself, would be a very welcome addition to the 1.10 ecosystem.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Rediscovering Katawa Shoujo. Hanako's route...just, Hanako's route. For those that have played, you know what I'm talking about. For those that haven't, well, there's a reason this is her theme.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Everything about the ultra-endgame of ChromatiCraft, especially Skystrike and the vacuum gun.

And, for your dose of something unrelated to Minecraft: Kraken black spiced rum. Superbly potent and remarkably drinkable.

Reactions: Lethosos

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
And will not mix well with mood stabilizers :( but it sounds awesome
Yeah, probably not best to mix it with...a lot of meds, even OTC stuff. Of course, that's a general rule for most liquor, alas. Kinda sucks when you get a headache and you've just polished off your glass. But, aye, it is quite good. Its the only high-proof drink I've had that I can stand, other than Captain Morgan. Between the two, I think I prefer the Kraken, its not as harsh as the Captain.

[Need to thank Spoony for introducing me to it via his review/vlog/drunken rant about Breaking Bella Dawn Part I.]