What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Foundation renamed Tinker's Alloy to Bronze ^^
(and some other metal might've been renamed too, not sure)
o.o when did that happen?

Reactions: Type1Ninja

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The upgrade for the Nine Hells wand focus is hilarious.

"So I herd u liek firebats"
Wait, which upgrade? There's several.

As far as I'm aware, there's one that makes them insta-boom when they reach the target, another that makes them bigger and beefier but never explode, and an upgrade for the second one that turns them into vampire bats so they heal themselves and you a little.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I just thought of this and tried it (and it works!). I caught a Baby Enderman (Hardcore Ender Expansion) in a safari net and gave it an Instability Orb (for testing). I then spawned exact copies of it and now I have a Instability Orb farm! I chose Baby Endermen because they give back the items they steal from you GUARANTEED (on death), so for every dead baby I get an Instability Orb. Too bad this is incredibly cheaty, 'cause I'd use this method for EVERY RARE ITEM! I know that most of you probably already knew about this, so what mob did you use? What other mobs could I use? Pigmen, zombies? I would never, NEVER wanna play this laggy, annoying, world corrupting, poorly designed mod ever again, so that's why I'd like to know what other mob I could use!

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Was browsing the MinecraftForums and came across this post:
Also I've noticed that 1 emerald is like 16000 EMC but doesn't that enable abusive behaviour when trading with villagers?

For example if I have a farmer villager who gives me 1 emerald for 23 wheat, 16 carrots, 16 potatoes, 9 melons or 9 pumpkins. Then that means I can give him something that has an overall low EMC value and recieve an emerald thus providing a gain in my EMC captial. Then I can transform the emerald back into wheat and continue trading until I run out and repeat the process until I have enough EMC. Is there something I've missed or is that just intended?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Was browsing the MinecraftForums and came across this post:
Also I've noticed that 1 emerald is like 16000 EMC but doesn't that enable abusive behaviour when trading with villagers?

For example if I have a farmer villager who gives me 1 emerald for 23 wheat, 16 carrots, 16 potatoes, 9 melons or 9 pumpkins. Then that means I can give him something that has an overall low EMC value and recieve an emerald thus providing a gain in my EMC captial. Then I can transform the emerald back into wheat and continue trading until I run out and repeat the process until I have enough EMC. Is there something I've missed or is that just intended?

YES.

Now use a cunning system of ExU (i think) trading posts and autonomous activators to automate emerald production using an automated farm.

Then use the EMC to create something else.

Like a boss.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif